*sneak in*

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

*sneak in*

Post by Unyko »

It's totally Lilu's birthday today. X3

*pin up sign that says:*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILU! :D

*sneak back out*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

*snerk* You rightfully didn't trust me to make my /own/ birthday thread, I see. XD

*love on*

Thanks. n__n <3

Post by Guest »

Happy Birthday! :D

What would you like as presents?

Edit: Durrr, Rath is a smart one and forgot that using Maer's computer meant she'd be signed in as her.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heee, happy birthday!

I'm behind on birthday gifts. :(
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

The Real Maer says Happy Birthday too :D

*loves on* If you want anything from me (not that I have anything XP) I'm sure I could fandangle something.

(Options: Blobfish [and story if you want?], Pisho [even though I'm scared of posting them here], random bescerta thing [that no one knows anything about], or something completely different XP)

HAVE AN AWESOME BIRFDAY. :D!

Post by Guest »

edit: HI BROKEN HTML TAGS. e_e;

X3!! Thank you all muchly! I had a really great day where I only had to open one present (hoorah! :D ) and was given a very visible plant besides. ^^; Cards were thrown at me from all around, though, so that was nice. :D Also, I was totally arm-twisted into dressing up for my birthday, and then told to cook ribs. Um.... >_>; By the same person. *eyeroll* But it was a very nice day. :D

Shard, I totally hear you about being behind, and appreciate the birthday wishes at any rate. :D <3

Rath, I don't think there's anything you've ever made and shown me that I haven't been very "GHHHEEE! THAT! can has!?", so I would be happy with anything you told me was mine and ought go home with me. :D Surprise me?

Maer, much as I adore your Pishos (they're so awesome in their very horrifying way. X3 ), I totally still am sad that I epicly missed out on your blobfish. I'd really love one of those. Please? *hope*

I'm further excited because I won't be around tomorrow, because as a continuation of birthdayness Uny and I are taking a friend of ours up to Knoebel's Grove, and I get to drive (because I don't let other people drive. XD;; ), which will be an awesome three hour drive for no good reason to the middle of coal country. X3 And avoiding Centralia like the plague. *shifty look* Because it is.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Happy birthday! Any of my templates are available, if you want a present. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.

Post by Guest »

Happy Bithrday Lilu! (A little late on my side, sorry. XD)

Hope it was a great one!

As per the norm for bday gifties:

- Give me traits that you would like on a dragon and I'll draw you a random one from those.

OR

- Give me two of your dragons and I'll draw you a one-shot offspring.

Post by Guest »

Happy Borkday! I have for you "Slave4You", the blobfish!dragon :)

As I said, his name is "Slave4You" because, well, he comes from a place where all things strange and bizarre were harvested and raised in tanks for experimentation. Some kind, bizarre soul decided to save Slave4You from the experimental facility and such created the creature we have now.

Unlike most of his fellow captives, he really quite enjoyed the experiments and wanted to stay. He actually ate his rescuer. He changed his name from "Freakshow" to "Slave4You" in hopes of being returned to the facility. Unfortunately, they refused him since he had become too excitable and ... attached.

He is (suspected to be) a male blobfish!dragon and may breed with anything else that may or may not be willing to ... you know. For his abilities ...

Omnom: can eat things larger than most blobfish!dragons would normally be able to digest. This does have a side affect ... when finished "digesting", Slave4You often leaves quite the trail of mess behind him.

Hover-Twitch: can twitch in the direction he wishes to head and flutter his wings enough to move him along through the water/air (as he is sort of amphibious. He can flutter about three inches off the ground but not above the water.)

Gargle: can gargle liquids (water, blood, orange juice, etc.) and spray it at enemies and passerby's.

Generally, he is quite harmless. Except that he could eat you.

Enjoy, Liilu *loves on*
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I was looking through my templates and none of them really felt right. So I created a new breeding. o.O I may or may not make a baby stage later, depending on how I end up giving the rest of the clutch out. If I do, I'll give you yours when I finish :D

Name: Up to you-th
Colour: Blood Court Nebula
Parents: Quiradath & Winddancer
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Flight, Size shifting (from 45' on down to 12"), Song Magic, Intangibility

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :D
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

*JOYSPLODE!! at maer and rath* X3!!!

Maer, so MUCH love! X3 And you've brought back the random story that was trying to eat my brains last month with him. XD I totally have a research station that he can harass all over the place. *LOVE LOVE*

And Rath, OMG, the joy of it! :D I will have to decide just where this lovely belongs, yes I will. <3 <3 <3

Kit, I'm really not overly familiar with your art (my bad x_x ), but I poked through the records of Darkling Dawn, and I'm very enamored of the template used for clutch #40 (Nebula Red and Gold Shonakasen & Red Diorul). I would love one of those, and if that's not possible, I understand, and ask as my back-up for a winged wolf, since they're very pretty, also. <3?

Neogeen, I'm going to opt for the random-traits option, please? I really hugely love rams'/ibex horns too much for my own good and also hooves (solid or cloven are of equal joy). I'm not picky over colors, but prefer metallics or earthtones, but will equally love horrible clashes of neon. :D You are very awesome for offering this. Thank you. ^^;
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I looked through my files, but apparently I don't have that template anymore. :( (Probably because it was originally drawn by Starfyre, so I didn't save it the same as I normally do ^^; ) I do have the Winged Wolves still, so I can do that one, if you have any preferred colors or whatnot.
Othersie, the other templates I've got are:
Normal Darkling Dawn templates (set 1, set 2), Athanasians, Affielth-Koteneth offspring, Ainkar-Tavrin offspring, Faharith-Hunmorin offspring, the Scaly dragon template, all from various giveaways, as well as the Strain 121s and any template from the latest Random giveaway.
(Com to think of it, there's also the templates from the Fauna Frenzy (in the Flights section of the board) though it'd take a bit of effort to dig them up.)
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.

Post by Guest »

*bows* I'm glad you like him :D I'm excited to see the torture you inflict upon others. :D
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

>.>

I made you a baby.

ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Aww, lookit the cute little baby! It's so adorable. I like it's beaky face.

I'm on it Lilu!! I also love horns and hooves. :D This will be fun!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Lilu, if you'd like the Shona-baby, I still have the outlined image. I'd have to color it myself (I let Kitsu do that), so it wouldn't look exactly the same style-wise as the rest, but it wouldn't be too difficult.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Kendarath wrote:>.>

I made you a baby.

Soooo cute! XD
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

:D I used a picture of a puma kitten as a reference. They're so cute. :D
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Gah, I have been preoccupied with work with kidlets and with writing and with revisions and with... being swelteringly /hot/, thank you weather. *kick* At my rate of replies, it's like my darned birthday is lasting all month. x_x; Sorry about that.

Kit, much love for trolling your archives. All of those choices are effing wonderful, but the scaley dragon has caused my brain to start sparking off all sorts of fun directions and has a home for one, if I can has still? *hope*

Starfyre, can I? Please? *hope*
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Sure thing, here y'go!

Name: Up to you
Lastname: I'Shonakasen E'Diorul Ryu del Seiun (Shonakasen and Diorul's Dragon of the Nebula) (if you'd like to use it =P Really, at this point, it's more of a "... giggle" than anything -- Shona's father and aunt have huge last names because their bonds made such a big deal about their names, so Trix tossed last names on the clutch they bonded at ^^;; )

Hmm.. hour and a half to color that. Hope you like it... I ended up playing around with a similar coloration as Shona (oh filter-render-clouds, how I love thee... how do you do anything in Photoshop? It all starts with filter-render-clouds!)

((... My ants are now god-ants 0.o;; *left Ant Nation on while coloring... apparently that's a good way to get free food and levels in the game*))

Post by Guest »

*SQUEE* X3 Oh, she's so pretty! <3 Thank you, Starfyre! *joy!*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Hee. Here you go! I tried to get a brassy-looking metallic color, though I'm not sure I succeeded.

All the info's up to you.

Post by Guest »

Oh, the shininess! <3!!! Thank you, kit! *glom!*

seriously, those scales are effing wonderful. *staerboggle* And she's a lovely shade of delightfully brownish-yellow. X3 I'd give you a tarnished brass coloring. I've had macrame hoops turn that color before they've gone completely black/chalk grey (choice left to them as it suits them, I suppose. XD; )

^^ <3 Thanks, v. v. much.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Hee, you're welcome. The main reason I've hoarded this template is because I never want to shade individual scales again. X_X

Post by Guest »

I DIDN'T FORGET! (I may be slow, but I try not to forget!)

Here you go, one way belated birthday dragon. Earth-toned, horns and hooves.

Info is all up to you.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh wow, that's gorgeous!

:O He needs to breed with one of those few demon dragons that I gave out for halloween a few years ago! If I had kept ahold of one I'd totally be pimping him out. XD