The Conservation

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*still needs to write for her char* x.x Which clutch(/es?) is(/are) deadlined today? o.o All of them?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Kendarath »

Aaaaaall. Though the glowy one might have a tiny extension of, like, a week. Might. We'll see by the end of the day. We won't get home from job-things until midnight pacific time so that gives everyone OODLES of time to write today :P
ImageImageImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

So... even though you're calling them "Draserta" these are still sentient dragons, right? I assume so, looking at the parents.

More a curiosity query than anything. They're all bloody adorable, but not even my rich and immoral bad guys are letting me coax them into "buying" something they could bond elsewhere for "free".
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

All right, finally got the right guy :)

Emiel's already got a glowy dragon, but I think it fits very well with the story. I hope you like the newer bits :D

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... /emiel.htm
Trying for Catahecath, Shikobath and Ciana Prisca.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Hum... well, guess I'll get in on your cuteness incarnate later. I've ended up being busy with the kitten, avoiding the LAN party that happened this weekend, and trying to put together a library in the spare bedroom that we have now in the apartment.

Yeah, I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Very educational experiences here c.c;; since this is the first time I'm actually taking a wack at designing a room without my mother going "this, this, this, and this going like this."
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

@Phe: They're definitely regular old sentient-dragons, but it wouldn't make sense for them to call them that, because the dragons of their world look very different.

As for the purchasing thing, think of it more like an "adopters fee" if that helps. A way of making sure that the people who take their children are going to be able to take care of them. After all, human nature seems to be that if you have to pay for something then you're going to take better care of it.

@Shard: :D We did indeed like him.

@StarFyre: I'm glad you like them, even if you've been busy. The templates'll always be used for birthday's later, too... Good luck with your kitten/library/room. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Quiric One and Moric One are Officially Closed ^.^

Shard, just writing up your babies and they should - hopefully - be done within the next twenty four hours unless I die suddenly :D

Soon, we shall have a much smaller one for everyone to get in on their cute desires.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Aw rats. :( *so wanted in on the moric ones* Oh well. Couldn't get anything written anyway. (*shakefist at difficult char/muse*) Less glowey goodness for me.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Yokiedokie, good to know for the future!
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

And here's your pickup, Shard.

Maer says to remind you that a little blurb about them settling in to their new home is required for picking up their adult stage (takes them about two years to grow up, atm).
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh excellent :D No worries, they will definitely be getting a story :D And oooh, size shifter! The way your page displays (since I suspect you assembled it in word?) I see only weird symbols for certain things. Am I correct in assuming that the size range is one foot to sixty feet? (I can't see the " ' or - marks)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Correct on both counts. I don't usually assemble in word, so I didn't think to check that :oops: oops.
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Here is emiel's page and there's more on page 2 :D

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... /emiel.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Love it ^__^

I'm excited to see what they get up to.