Spock can hear the bells?

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Spock can hear the bells?

Post by Guest »

I had the worst/best dream last night after (finally) seeing the Star Trek movie. (has anyone seen it? Have you also seen Hairspray?)

And, well, Spock was dancing down the halls of some miscellanious high school (...I think it was my high school? or something) and he was singing the song "I can hear the bells". Here's the video of the song from the movie. It's crappy quality. Sorry.

I am so sorry for posting random crap. But it's ... hilarious for me to think of Spock singing such a song for like Kirk. And I am hoping that if I share the insanity, I'll be able to get the song out of my head.

Yes. The video. Spock is singing. About Kirk. Complete with over girly actions. And singing to his driving instructor.

Going to go prepare to see the movie again tonight. Nope, I didn't like the movie at all, if you can't tell.

... Again, sorry.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

O.o heheheheheeh! okay that's awesome :D

>_> it's even more awesome when you substitute Leonard Nimoy instead of whoever that new kid in the movie is... hehehehehehe.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

haahaa. I love the new kid. He's /Sylar/ from Heroes and his voice just ... works. So well.

I'm glad I didn't scar you haahaa

Post by Guest »

Shard wrote:>_> it's even more awesome when you substitute Leonard Nimoy instead of whoever that new kid in the movie is... hehehehehehe.
Especially since y'know, Leonard Nimoy can TOTALLY SING. He's got Shatner's Priceline commercials beat hands-down for epic contributions to society. XD;;

:D

Actually, I think not!Spock and Uhura (.... especially any time they were in the same room. x_x ) was my only complaint about that /entire/ movie. :D Tiny!Shatner was fucking /great/. And clearly did not have actual!Shatner's speaking cadences because he missed out on an... epic concussion as a young cadet. Or something. >_>; *SHRUG* :D

*TOTALLY WANDERS OFF TOPIC INTO CHUCK PALAHNIUK NOVELS*
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

This totally made my night. :P
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)

Post by Guest »

I did not like Uhura. I did /love/ little!Shatner. His eyes are epic.

*will love Spock on her own*

Post by Guest »

I had /less/ complaint with Uhura than I did with Spock. I think it's because everyone else was so OBVIOUSLY their character. Spock was not Spock, which was annoying because his life was interrupted the /least/. Instead, he was some pasty kid with bad hair and a tendency to get pissed off when someone told him he wasn't awesome enough.

.... Sulu got to go fencing. :D :D :D I'll be over here, nerding out.

Post by Guest »

I like Sulu's sword. I think I wet myself with excitement when he pulled it out. *fans self*