Quarterlife Crisis!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Quarterlife Crisis!

Post by Xenoqueen »

What do you mean I'm twenty-five now? :shock: That's a fourth of a century! When did THAT happen? 8O

...but I bought myself some xenomorph minifigs and a preorder of The Sims 3 which should hopefully arrive tomorrow, so how can I really complain? X3 OH, and I get to have pie for breakfast. 8D I love my mom!
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Yay for pie! Happy birthday Phe :]

Pick a template, any template
/dragon carnie ^_^
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Oh gads, I thought of one right away -- those pretty fluffyfeathery Ferricate babies at Holic that I kept making noise at but failed (horribly) to ever send someone in for? <:3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooh happy happy! :D

It is time to do what needs to be done and face full life consequences!

Or, PIE!

I need to make a "did I miss your birthday" thread lol. Whatchu want?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Pheeeeeee. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Omg, Sims 3, you have to do a post about your thoughts on it! I used to play Sims 2 so much...)

WHAT KINDA DRAGON DO YOU WANT?
(Since I don't really have any species, you can just give me color preferences and like descriptive bits (wings, spiky, long, etc).
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Happy Birthday! You want a present? You can pick from any of my critters (even the dragons from the random giveaway!) :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Happy birthday Phe! Jumping on the "what dragon do you want?" bandwagon, except I don't have templates to choose from. Just pick some traits and colours and I'll doodle up something. :D
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Noo, I was going to snipe your HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHE! Nexus post, but you got to it first! XD

Hope it's a great one, dude! Now for the five year march to get a birthday on the weekend again! ;P

Are you still on a red-black-white kick, or have you moved to something else for favorite colours?
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Awu! Happy Birthday, Phe! :D

What'chu want this year? You can have free reign of my templates, anything I've ever done is totally up for grabs. ^.^ (Though they'll be considered randoms, unless there's a clutch that hasn't -technically- gone out yet.. in which case, they'll have a lineage and everything. XD)

<3! Hope it's a good one!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Kendarath »

Happy birthday!

*jumps on the template-asking bandwagon*
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Happy Birfday! Have a good one :D *is not jumping on template bandwagon for she has none*
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Happy Birthday, Phe! I hope it's a good one. :3

I'm afraid I can't offer too much in the way of giftage, unless you'd like one of my Athiyken? It's the one critter I can probably finish before my own birthday next month. XD If you'd like one, just name a type and I'll do my best!
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Happy Birthday!

If you want anything I've drawn just let me know...Lord, I don't even know what I have to offer anymore... XD

Hope your day is fabulous! Sounds like it at least started out fabulous! Mmm...pie... >.>
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon

Post by Guest »

Happy birthday, Phe! Hope it was really awesome! :D

I'd offer you something but... I have the follow-through of a really cold blob of concrete smeared across the pavement on a January morning in a cement.... okay, less metaphors. XD;; I'll do birthday things maybe this month, since I doubt I'll be doing the giveaway. :D
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

::returns from work, melts:: I love you guys. I had to have my birthday dinner/gifts with family yesterday, so working today and coming home to an empty house felt kinda... anticlimatic? XD But then I have you guys welcoming me home instead. <3 I love you guys.

For the generic whatchuwant queries: SURPRISE ME! I like being surprised. Black and red are still my favorite colors (and a touch of white to make it look avatarish will always make me gleecackle XD) but I like black in combination with ANYTHING, really. I have places to put good, neutral, or evil critters, and I like everything from fluff and feathers to sleek exoskeletal spiky goodness. (::pets her xenomorph minis:: X3)

...I also just had an idea so insane it might be genius. I'm on something of a Balespawn kick. If anyone is feeling really ambitious, breed my Anathema with any kind of nasty you have on hand to produce a new Balechild? XD

But seriously, just surprise me! <3

Kitsuneko: You've drawn so many cool things I lose track! XD Mmm, do you have anything evilish?

Unyko: ...do you mean to say that if I was eyeing transparent awesomeness, it would be fair game? >_> Because, yeah, there's a lot of prettiness there. XD Otherwise... is this template still around?

Kendarath: ::pokes around a bit to remind self whatchu got:: Oh. Oh. Do you still have this template around? One of my dragons was the granddad so it makes me go d'awwww.

Kayla: Your Athiyken sound awesome! I love afterlifey things, fer serious. The Reaper type intrigues me most!

For serious. I love you guys. ;_;
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I do indeed still have that template, though I had to dig around a bit due to awesome organization.

Your choice for name/gender, but s/he'll get the same abilities as the rest of the clutch, and be included in the records for it. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Gleehee! Lir gets another descendant! :D Thank you so much!
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

:D You're very welcome.
ImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hmmmmmm, Balespawn kick. *strokes beard thusly*

Do you mind waiting a while? X3 I'll see about working it into my schedule somewhere... I've been wanting to draw one, it's just that my current interests are generational and having Balespawn forevermore might get boring! A one-shot would be fun, though! 83

It has to be nasty, you say? I'll see if I can find something. I'm not sure I have any superbly nasty creatures, but I can dig! ^_^

eta: can Balespawn warp undead flesh? :o
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Well, Anathema will breed with anything she thinks will add more power to her line, so it doesn't HAVE to be nasty, really. Her disguised breeding with Irathe Syaess is proof enough of that. XD

eta: can Balespawn warp undead flesh? :o
Ayup. Live, dead, or undead, it's only flesh. X3

And heeeee, if Terter wants to draw a Balespawn, Phe can wait nooooo problem. XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol NO KIDDING... O.O

I've been looking for the right mate, there are a couple possibilities, but I'll decide soon heh. sooon.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Evilish, eh? In that case, do you want a Cusith-spawn, AAM beast, or Tonfa-wielding Halloween dragon? *grin*
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Oooooo tough choice.... But... let's go with Cusith-spawn since dear old dad is so very distinct! :D
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Cusith-spawn it is! :D

Name: Gwyllgith
Race: Six-headed Undead Hydra/Pernese
Color: Black
Size: 43'
Parents: Dark Green Cusith x Green Juuhth
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Firebreath
Personality: Up to you
Bond: Can go unbonded, but most would bond at birth.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Nyahahaaaa, beeeeeeg dragon! XD I will most definitely find a bond for his awesomeness. 83 Thank you! <3

Post by Guest »

*Takes one look at Anathema and runs off cackling!*
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

*salute* Will do, one Reaper coming up!

Just two questions: Any preferences on colors? Reapers come in almost any color (except those of the other two subgroups, i.e. white, gold, silver, black, red or grey).

And do you have any simple tribal tattoo designs you'd like me to use?
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

A bit late, but happy birthday!

I has an idea for a gift, but I have to see if I can get it drawn in a reasonable length of time XD
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Kayla: Hmm, how about a deep orange? I suspect the Reaper will wind up biding its free time on the Twisted Fate, and that's one of the ship's colors. :B :D As for tattoos, no specific design, though I do prefer abstracts to ones that actually resemble something (animals, fire, etc.)?

Jess:
Thanks for the well-wishes, either way! ^____^

Post by Guest »

Okay Phe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I combined Anathema and my Fala'kee...

But there is one mistake I made because I was too excited to start drawing. Both of them are female! Aaaargh whoops. I figure maybe Anathemas terrible corrupting power had something to do with it. (I'm so sorry about the mistake, too much excitement). I hope despite that glaring error you enjoy?

Name: [Your choice]'kee Balechild
Sex: [Your choice]
Abilities: [Your choice, you know your balechild powers better than I do]

I experimented with a new technique!