Possible return?

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Possible return?

Post by Asha Wermyst »

So for some reason I decided to read a Pern book. Can't say I liked it much, but I sort of..drew off the idea..wondered what would happen if a weyr decided to create it's own country instead of being a part of the greater Pernese world (so to speak.) Next think I knew, I had half a page of writing and I may actually finish it. It's kind of a short story detailing the ideas that came to me (it was late at night, of course) and a few characters.
Anyway, I like it enough that I may or may not set up a temporary weyr, sketch a few dragons, and possibly do a little dragoning. Earlier this month I enlisted in the Coast Guard, but I don't leave for training until the middle of June and the school semester's almost over..so, in short, I have nothing to do and I need to get some drawing practice in. My art is getting a little odd 'cause my hand's forgotten how to draw shapes right.
Yeah, so I'm thinking about coming back to the Nexus for a while. Kind of missed the place, but I didn't have much time or energy for it previously. Jus' a heads-up of sorts for ya'll.

Asha
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wow, coast guard! Good luck in that! Lots of work, but good for you!!

C'mon back even if it's just for a bit!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hey, welcome back for a bit! Neat idea for a Weyr!