Quarter Century +1

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Quarter Century +1

Post by Unyko »

Darn, that makes me feel old. XD

Double-darn: I usually have something for everyone else for my birthday (a purebred Saa clutch, if nothing else), but this year I can't make anything. *sadface* Maybe, if I hijack Lilu's computer and figure out a new way to color... *scheme*

Meanwhile, happy St. Pattrick's Day! :D (Or rather, what's left of it.. ^.^;;)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR THE NINE MILLIONTH TIME! :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Haha, happy birthday!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oi, happy b-day! 8D Is there anything that I can get you that you might have floating around on the top of your mind? (I've got all of my BWR templates as well as several others floating around on my laptop!)
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Lilu: *snorffle* NIIINNNNEEE MEEEELLLIIIOOONNNNNNNN! X3 *love!*

Shard: <3! Thankee! I love my B-day. :D I'm sure this is partly because I derive such amusement from having Irish ancestors and having had pointy ears as a baby. *snicker*

Dray: Awu.. *love on!!* You're such awesomeness. <3! Umm.. my brain is still not completely functional yet (we just got back from our pilates class, so I'm basically dead until further notice XD *zombies around*), so.. er.. got anything out of the ordinary/weird and flamey/glowey? :D?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Kendarath »

Happy B-day! Any particular template of mine you'd like/favourite colours/etc?
ImageImageImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Happy birthday, Uny! Anything you'd like from me? ^.^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I still have those super-glowy-butt babies from, like, two years ago. XD here's an example!

They're probably the glowiest things I've got at the moment... then there are those Nightmourners here for example and their offspring -- though I'm not entirely sure if I have 'em kicking around the laptop... so best bet is the glowbutts up top!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Rath: *heart!* Thankyouuu! Um, unless you wanna hang out and wait for a more coherent answer in the morning (not really guaranteed XD), I'll give you the same preferences as Dray? ^.^;; Something out of the ordinary/weird and glowey/flamey? And my favorite colors currently are either anything in grayscale, rainbow (iridescence = LOVE, but flat rainbows are just as awesome <3), cool colors, or warm colors.

StarFyre: Thankeethankee! *love for!* Um, same as 'Rath? ^.^;;; It's past midnight, and I still can't really think, but I'll always accept birthday presents of any sort. <3

Dray: Ooooohhhhh.. @.@ I'd -die- for one of those Nightmourner hybrids, if you do happen to have the template. *twitch* For serious. But if you don't have it, I also have always loved those superglowbutts, and was sad to have missed getting one for the birthday that fell around the time that you were givin' em out, so I'd love one of those, alternately. <33!!!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

HAPPY PAST YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

:D

All I have are pishos so you may just have a happy birthday from me, hehe. Maybe I'll tattoo whatever Rath decides to give you :D

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*love for Maer* <3 Thankyouuuu! :D (Also: tattoo=win? X3)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Kendarath »

Congrats Uny, you get the dubious honour of receiving the first Euruar :P Maer did her tats and her tail bracelet, like the promised/threatened.

Name: Ocenojeckufykek
Species: Euruar
From: Ysrae (Maple Kin's Emrauneu, but there's no page for that, yet :P)
Size: 5'2" at shoulder, 6'10" long
Abilities: Dark - 9
Water - 3
Air - 1

Ocenoj's most powerful abilities lie in the area of dark magic, and she finds these sorts of spells very easy to pick up, even the very difficult spells. She has a middling affinity with water magic, picking them up with study, though even with intense study she won't master any of the most difficult water spells. She also has very little affinity for air magic, able to learn only very basic spells with much studying.

I'm going to leave the details of the spells up to you, but the majority of them should be offensive.
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

For your annual agings, the Great Creation of Solano has created for you this most unique Pisho.

Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho is what we, the Solanis, have decided would best suit your Aging Soul.

Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho is particularly violent despite his rather distinct lack of, well, legs. He does have stubbly little feet that can do quite the damage but he much prefers perching on his "Santoro's" head. (Santoro is his current owner, see. His Boss.) He can affect quite the evil glare and is very adept at smacking eyes out with his vicious (but never viscous) tie.

As with any good Mafia or Mob personality, Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho does have a very obscure weakness. He is absolutely addicted to soap operas (and performing operas with soap, but that is so secret that it hurt us to tell you. We will definitely be sleeping with at least half an eye open tonight.) He also has a fear: The. Colour. Pink. He is deathly afraid and tends to topple in fear off of his Santoro's head. When he is in a state of fear, his tie curls up to cover, well, the mid-section of his face.

Finally, Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho is very attached to his ... hair. He once tried to cut by order of his Santoro and had a complete mental and emotional melt down. We ask you to kindly refrain from asking Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho to cut, shave, singe, or pluck his hair. (We don't have a return policy for mentally and emotionally defunct Pisho. Even if they are completely destroyed. Sorry.)

We, the Solanis, wish you the best of luck with this most ... bizarre Pisho and we hope that Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho offers you as much as you offer him.

~~
Name: Valentinoguidobrassi Pisho
Skills: Perching, Italian translation, Gun Fights, Evil Glares, Untraceable crime
Weakness: Soap Operas, Operatic Soaps
Fears: The. Colour. Pink
Traumas: Cutting/Shaving/Singe-ing/Plucking his hair
Personality: Harsh. See "Mafia" and "Mobster"
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Rath: :O! She's so pretty! Thank you sooooo much, you're so awesome! <33!!! I love her little wings. :3 *fluffles them* ('Kek: <.< *fold wings, slink off into the shadows to avoid further fluffing*) And I know -just- where to put her, too. *SCHEME* X3 She fits in just perfectly. *win*

Maer: *BOGGLE* HOMG. *crackup* And strangely enough, I have been working on just the place to keep him, too. X3 Vaneltinoguidobrassi. *snicker* Win. His little tie. And that expression. And his personality. *snorffle* *LOVE!!!* Thankyousomuch! You, too, are made of win and awesome.
(Also thank you for the tailring and tats on 'Kek! <3)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

*bows* We are pleased that Valentinoguidobrassi pleases you :P
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*giggle* He does, very much. X3

<3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Okay, I couldn't find the Nightmourner offspring template (just the finished png's! DX) But I do have plenty of b-day dragons left!

Name: Dopri Selamputo-Rona'de
Colour: Swirled Red-Orange (With Onyx skin and Glowing Orange Fluff)
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation), Verbal Speech, Half-Shifting, Bilocation (aka, the ability to be in two places at once for a short period of time)
Personality: Obsessive, Bull-Headed (XD Taurus-ish! Whoops!)
Bond: No

I hope she'll do! :o
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*giggle at the taurus-ish-ness* She's gorgeous, Dray! Thankyou!! :D *gloms onto Dopri and fluffs, then braids her glowy fur* X3 I've been in love with these guys since they first appeared. <3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Well, I couldn't not give you something.

You choose the name and gender, this shroom dragon is around 4'4" tall, cannot fly, and has hallucinogenic spores that drop at random from its back.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Oh yeah! I forgot Valentinoguidobrassi's "Status" in Solano.