Vacation!

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xalia
Great Wyrm

Vacation!

Post by Xalia »

So, I'm going on vacation, an actual real vacation, starting Friday March 13th and returning Friday, March 20th so I figured I should probably let you all know that. I'm very excited. The boyfriend is taking me to Canada for relaxing and skiing and fun! :D

I also will be unlikely to be online much over the next week as my cousin is coming into town for a visit and we will be doing much horse riding and Disneyland, Sea World, and family visiting and such. While I'll have internet and my computer for most of this I doubt I'll be on it much.

I don't /think/ I have any pressing deadlines I haven't met but if I do either let me know like by midday tomorrow (Thursday) or extend them for me? I'll do my best to get everything done before I go but if I can't (have to spend tonight packing and tomorrow I have work and jujitsu) I'll get them up as soon as I'm back to regularly scheduled programming in a couple weeks when Spring Break is over and I have to go back to work...

Also, just so anyone looking forward to it knows, I'm working on the dragons for the new species I posted in the ideas forum and will be starting a beta run as soon as I get them all drawn and colored...I've got about half of what I need for the beta run done and will definitely finish the rest on vacation. What I need to run it long term however is going to take a lot longer... O.o

Anyways, that's my absence warning...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wewt, that sounds like a lot of fun!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com