My Plan of Action/Freaking Huge Project

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Starburst
Ancient Dragon

My Plan of Action/Freaking Huge Project

Post by Starburst »

In the databases forum for a reason, you'll see why in a bit. XD

What I'm planning to do with my characters is as follows:

1.) I have characters and dragons EVERYWHERE, so the first step is to organize everyone into one big huge folder.

2.) I'll then move all of my characters onto new pages.

3.) I will upload all these new pages and post links here, so you guys can update your records.

I suspect that this will take a LONG time, but it'll make everyone's lives easier in the end.

Watch this space!
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*is watching*. :)
I need to do a similar thing, but... >_> after doing Genrehopper and trying to start Alabaster... oi. oi oi oi.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

x_x Holy crap, good luck with this. I learned this lesson before I bought my domain and got a website that /wasn't/ free/chockfullaadverts, and /still/ not all of my stories/etc are moved (three years later... :D ). So my sympathies for you getting this realization that it might be MASSIVELY easier to organize this much later than I had, but best of freakin' luck with this, too. :D

I shall cheer you on from my position here in the bleachers. <3
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh man, I need to do this so bad. XD I envy Phe's awesome ability to move stuff into one nice place and paging system -- I can never settle on a page-layout that I like!