Happy birthday to me~

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kendarath
Dragon

Happy birthday to me~

Post by Kendarath »

I have officially made it to 21.

I feel like I'm still, oh, 18. :S

For my birthday, I get to go to work! Yey! :P
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wewt! 21!

Suck! Work!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Happy Birfday, my olde friend~

I have for you birfday presents :D

They are Pisho, from the great Creation of Solano. They are a translating, typically pet race native to no particular part of Solano as they are Gods Given. Some Pisho are particularly intelligent and have strong enough personalities that they could even be considered for the adoption of other Pishos and critters (or dragons?).

First, let me introduce you to Captain Cozilianiatistul Pisho.

This is his standard expression as he is, generally, a very happy and outgoing Captain. Captain Cozilianiatistul Pisho is not actually a Captain, though he really does like the Prefix. He specializes in the Magics and can translate most of the ancient texts. Even the dirty old ones from Zaireac.

Unfortunately, like every good Captain (or pseudo fake captain, he has his fears. Captain Cozilianiastistul Pisho is deathly afraid of water, small infants, and Wendy's Frostys (though he has yet to encounter one in Solano). He has a feared expression for your interactive pleasure:

For the times when Captain Cozilianiastistul Pisho is quite irate (from when he has failed a translation or received yet another Dirty Zaireac Mage Book), he has a rather vicious and fear-inspiring expression. This should be used sparingly as it is quite startling and does not appeal to the Pisho lady race. (And the Captain is very concerned about that, you see).

And finally, for impressing the Ladies (as Captain Cozilianiastistul Pisho is not a man-lover), the Captain has this wonderfully coy and shy looking expression. This should only be used when the Captain is in the deepest of infatuations and hopes to mate with his lady.

Do treat Captain Cozilianiastistul Pisho with the greatest love and kindness you can muster in your twenty one year old soul.

Name: Captain Cozilianiastistul Pisho
Skills: Translation of Magics and Dirty Zaireac Books, Being Infattuated
Homeworld: Solano
Translation: Anything Magic.

~~~~

Next, I have for you a great gift, well, relatively great compared to the Captain. This young fellow is a Pet Pisho, not greatly skilled in anything. Actually, he has so few skills that his skills are described as "Not-Skills" as the list is quite informative.

This poor Pisho's name is Rejelicaticustilian Pisho which means "One whose eyes are rejected vehemently by felines". He has a tragic story but he is so ashamed of it, that I cannot stand to tell you. But, have some information on him:

Name: Rejelicaticustilian Pisho
Not-Skills: Dealing with felines, Taking proper care of eye wounds, Recovering, Staying Concious after feline attacks
Home Land: Solano
Translation: Angry Feline Noise MisTranslations
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Even though I watched you draw them, I laughed so hard at their descriptions that I cried.

Their stories will be epic. :P
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

*SNORFLE!* Oh, maer. Love for you. XD!!

Happy birthday, Rath! :D I hope it is full of love and... Pishos, evidently. o_O; Happy 21th! :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*haaaaahahahahahahahhhaaaaahhah*gasp*HAAAAHAHAHAHA!*

that was full of awesome.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

An update on my birthday status.

While I was at work, I found my first grey hair. D:

But then I had cake, so it was okay. :P
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

*SNORT* I've had grey hairs since I was twelve. I mean like. STARK WHITE hairs that were forcibly plucked from my scalp because no one believed they actually came from my head. XD;; Feel old not one whit, you. Lest that means I class as ancient. o_o;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

>_>

If I find a silver hair it's a miracle. My mom's 81 this year, and she still has visibly brown hair. True it's pretty silvered and run through with white, but it's hardly "grey hair" on her head. Oddly, whenever I do start finding a silver strand here or there, they seem to me to be more *gold* than anything else, like a semi-transparent version of my normal brown hair... odd. Kinda pretty. i don't guess I'm going to be living up to my namesake (Gray) any time soon. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

:D

Well the reason for the white hair is that pigment cells die and in their place air bubbles appear in the folicles, so I guess maybe only half your family's hair pigment decides to crap out? XD;; No, mine was like... stark. Every now and again I find another one, but they're usually in gradient. My hair's usually dead-penny copper, in the appropriate nine BAJILLION hues that you will find on an old, disgusting, horrible penny. I'm quite proud of it, akshuly. XD In any event, I've got blonde streaks on the bottom layer of my hair (odd, but whatever), and recent findings of white hairs have gone through the complete spectrum - copper -> blonde -> chalk white. I'm wondering if I leave them alone instead of staring at them in fascination if one day I'll develop some strange mutant color. ... Which would be frickin' /weird/, and I'll stop yammering now. XD
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

My hair is a really dark brown, with dark red highlights if I were to actually spend any time in the sun. And this was like, really light (white/really light grey). Even lighter than the gold highlights I got done a while back. So it is unfortunately noticeable. Not that I would have noticed anyway, if maer hadn't pointed it out. *doesn't actually look at her own hair most of the time*
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Maer, of course, derived sick pleasure from pointing out that you're now OLD.

*grab rath's hair and color with brown sharpie?* X3

Post by Guest »

Everything she does now is because she's old and has grey hair.

Everything.

Including the dishes.

"You have to do dishes! You've got grey hair!"
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Pftah. Gray hair.

Mine will go one of two ways. Brilliant glittering silver of DOOMBLINDYGOODNESS, or completely copper/brown without a hint of silver until I die. Oh the fun curse of my family.

On the other hand, around the time I was having all those issues with my grandfather, I found a brilliant silver strand when brushing my hair one morning. Haven't found one since, but whatever.

Anyway! Happy birthday Kendarath. When I get around to it, you'll get something =P