Welcome!

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: Welcome!

Post by StarFyre »

Why hello thar, person I vaguely remember from my distant, distant childhood! Welcome back.
JessASC
Egg

Post by JessASC »

Greetings and hello.

I don't expect anyone to remember me since it's been years since I last wrote a candidate or adopted a dragon. I've pretty much been out since Geocities shut down there free sites. But it was a message I recently received from Ty at Ryslen that got me thinking about you all and the fun I used to have writing short stories for candidates and adopting dragons. I also found all the files I saved from my old site Myrithica. As well as all my old critters and there people.

So over the next few weeks I'll be recreating my lair and getting all my critters to there new homes. I hope anyone hasn't put them up as abandoned. If you think you might have please get in touch with me. I will be doing likewise as I get them together. I have about 100 or so, so it's going to take a little while. my old yahoo ID was lady_elina.

I'll also be gathering together new web addresses since about 80% of the ones I have don't work anymore.

Glad to be back and look forward to meeting up with old friends.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Hi, and welcome back! I remember you, or at least I'm pretty sure I do. I don't think I've abandoned anything since geocities imploded, so you should be fine. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

JessASC wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 am Greetings and hello.

I don't expect anyone to remember me since it's been years since I last wrote a candidate or adopted a dragon. I've pretty much been out since Geocities shut down there free sites. But it was a message I recently received from Ty at Ryslen that got me thinking about you all and the fun I used to have writing short stories for candidates and adopting dragons. I also found all the files I saved from my old site Myrithica. As well as all my old critters and there people.

So over the next few weeks I'll be recreating my lair and getting all my critters to there new homes. I hope anyone hasn't put them up as abandoned. If you think you might have please get in touch with me. I will be doing likewise as I get them together. I have about 100 or so, so it's going to take a little while. my old yahoo ID was lady_elina.

I'll also be gathering together new web addresses since about 80% of the ones I have don't work anymore.

Glad to be back and look forward to meeting up with old friends.
bumping this because even though it's ancient i'm going over old winter gathers and need to figure out who is whom, and no one's written down elina anywhere on our records in years. good to know this. may bump others if I search and only find evidence here. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com