Welcome!

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

The link to the thread is actually on the same page, you just have to click that to get where you need to go. :3

Post by Guest »

Yay! Let's all help the n00b! :D

Post by Guest »

Hi, I'm new. Call me Eiji or Julie. Either will work. I found this site when I was on a search for people who still adopted dragons. Rather, someone I emailed gave me the link. Heh. So it should be fun. I've got a couple of things planned, including an idea to make Kerensa's Dragons a little more exciting. It seems a little.... well.... Old School, so to speak. Heh. I've also got another idea for a "racing" dragon (which were in no way based on Chocobos... I realized this the other day).

:D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yay welcome! :) Officially that is! :D

Racing dragons! I've got speedy dragons and even one specifically that I'm going to be breeding (though he's a 'taur-type-ish). I love cheetahs so fast dragons are just as fun.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Yeey! Thank you!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Welcome! :D Hope you enjoy your stay!

this is unnecessarily long!

Post by Guest »

Hey everyooone. You can call me Jon or Jonny, even though you've probably heard me mentioned as Tio courtesy Ness, it's become a ~~personal name~~ or something like that. XP And if you see the reference in my signature you get a gold star. n__n

I've heard stuff about this place for about half a year now through Ness paging and doodling and "OMG DRAGONSZ JONNNN LOOK AT THIS DRAGNONNN" and "OMG. LOOK AT THIS SEXY DRAGONSZ", and I've only just realized the beauty. I had a brief stint here, which lasted about... one day, and now I'm on for what will, hopefully, be a much longer stint. Partially because I love making up creatures [or beasties. depending on which fits c_c], and I'm doing that this time around.

:3!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yay! Welcome tio-jon! :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I get a gold star! Gold star for meeee!

-coos at- Glad to see you on here. May you spread many dragons about! and perhaps you and i, if we ever.. collaborate! :D

Post by Guest »

because it was your idea, you get
half a gold star
D: sorry and thanks for playing!!1

us collaborating would be so fun. we'll have to do that sometime. n.n
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I swear you have the most humorous Avatar i've seen on here. Welcome.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Hooray! Welcome Tio!

And brakket was the name of the dorm I lived in freshman year. Except I believe it was spelled Brackett. But still. w00t.
ImageImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Heyala, welcome to the insanity, Tio. Hope you enjoy it here.

Post by Guest »

My first ever post on Nexus. Wow, this feels so..odd, and no one has posted in this thread for a while to boot.

Ello all. Name's Feral, or on yahoogroups feralstars. I'm very *very* shiney new to cyber pets, I mean I saw EvermRealm and Cypris years ago, and was like aww cute I like them. But at that point in time didn't understand the internet enough, or well anythingl, so I just looked at the ones on the pages and at some point lost interest. Recently, mid to late May I found cyber pets and was like hey, these are interesting and from EverRealm I scooted over here before and looked at some posts before the forum went all you have to join first. Which makes it hard to just be a nonseen bystander reading random posts. So I joined and well, now I've decided to say hello. *waves*
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Hi!

Welcome to the Nexus ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Yes, when the board wasn't "you have to sign in or no looking at insanity for you" I was a registered lurker.

Anywoof, *waves* Hulloo!!

Post by Guest »

Hello! Lurking is fun.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heh - but we like it when you post too! :D

I'll be getting on your Egyptan soon lol :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

lol no worries and no rush. I still have yet to change over the Egyptan page to my new address...soon, soon there will be no more freewebs for me and I'll be better off for it.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Welcome!

The name's Starburst, or Molly, or whatever else you wanna call me. ^^ I run Starburst, a dragonry, and Spica Sanctuary, an agency for little genetic-code-based pets called Sindri.

Hope you enjoy your stay! (LOL, that sounded funny... hehe.)
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry

Post by Guest »

Hmm... I joined... oh, about a week or so ago. My name is Houka Ryuu. I know this is a bit late to say Hi but... I just wanted to say Hi and Hello to everyone. *waves*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hi hi! :) Hope you're enjoying your stay so far! I like your character ideas, keep em coming!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Hi! I'm marla, and I'm completely and absolutely new to this in every way. In fact, I'm just starting to learn basic HTML so I can get a website up and running!

I have one question though- When I get things up and running I want to apply for a bonding at the Abstract Destiny. However, it says I need to register my character at the Star City's Draconic Relations Ministry. I can't for the life of me find anything relating to that on the Star City website. I'm wondering if anyone that's sponsored from either of these dragonries can help explain!
Nice to meet you all and thanks! :)
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

:) That info's just for In Character stuff...the process your character will need to follow in order to sign up to bond...the rules for /you/ are lower on the rules page along with the form. Welcome to the Nexus! Let us know if you need help with anything and everything! I know it can be kinda overwhelming trying to figure out all our different processes and rules! XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon

Post by Guest »

*facepalm* after reading your post I went back the the rules page and sure enough, in big bold letters it says IN CHARACTER INFO. I was trying to read the rules so carefully too! XD
Well this will certainly help me write my story, thanks so much!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

:) No problem...amazing how the big bold headers just kinda fade as you try to devour the words under them, huh? XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Don't worry, I did the same thing the first time I tried for the AD. But searching for something in Star City can be fun, seeing all the dragons.

Anywoof, HAI MUD!!!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hi, Marla! :D Welcome to the wonderful world of the Nexus! ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay! (And trust me, the Abstract Destiny's totally worth the time... Phe's dragons are high class!)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Welcome! It's always great to see someone new come along!

Where'd you find us, by the way? Since we had to take the main batch of threads "away from public" view, it's harder to just search for us.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I'm a college friend of Dray and Kat. For months I've seen them posting their pretty dragons on Livejournal. I could only piece together a really vague idea as to how it worked until recently when Dray linked to this forum and I read the very helpful beginner's guide!
thanks for the welcomes! :)