[Closed!]"We got an apartment!" Giveaway!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

[Closed!]"We got an apartment!" Giveaway!

Post by Guest »

Yay!

So, Kendarath and I FINALLY signed for an apartment (after an epic eleven month search for one that would allow a kitty). And, to celebrate, we drew some pretty dragons and want to give them away :D

Yes? Cool? I think so.

Just fill out this form-er-oo :D

Name:
How you would decorate your IDEAL bed/living/bath/eating room:

Have fun dudes :D

(eepsies,my first giveaway. be gentle.)
Last edited by Guest on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

woohoo! congrats!
Name: Mud
How you would decorate your IDEAL bed/living room: very neatly, with lots of plants!
Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Yaaaay! :D!! Huge congrats on your apartment! ^^; Getting your own place is awesome. Getting to share it with a good friend is even better! :D

Name: Lilu
How you would decorate your IDEAL bedroom: *crosses out all the rest of those because she is rather Masque of the Red Death about her house decoration skillz and likes every room a different color with no cohesive much to her landlord's annoyance XD*

Ideal bedroom is key lime pie green with white trim, a LOT of closet space armoirs are your friend :D, a LOT of bookshelves, white carpeting, woodgrain furniture that doesn't match well but all has a lot of character, lots of strange little artses from people that are important to me, and a TON of places to put all my books. :D

Happily, 90% of that is my room right now. ^^; I have to keep my books downstairs (O_o technically, I have a library room, wtf.), but there was really no more space for all the books I own, sooo.... XD

Also: God I'm long-winded and ranty today. o_O Sorry about that. XD
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Oooh congratulations! :D

Name: Astra
How you would decorate your IDEAL bed/living/bath/eating room: In a kind of retro-futuristic style, with lots of 1960's/space-esque decorations, like how people 40 years ago thought we would be living.
ImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heheh Congratulations!!

Name: Shard

Kitchen must be big. Or at least, have a lot of counter space, I like counter space. Tile, with wood cabinets etc. I like gas stoves better than electric. Breakfast bar is good, though I don't eat breakfast heheh. Ideally I'd have a comfortable, smallish and dark bedroom. I've never had such a thing, they've always been cramped and difficult to move around in, because I have to have lots of other crap in them. I want a bedroom for a bed, and my clothing, and that's all.

Computer room with cooling, for books, paperwork, shelves crammed with art... And a bigger computer desk than I've got right now, which is dinky. Must have plenty of light - my office is perfect but my office isn't at home. :(

I prefer big walls that I can stick art up on. I've collected a LOT of art over the years, and again my office wins - I have my collected Raanatani, Shard, Rita Tull and Sanger art on two walls. (or at least, selected editions of.)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Name: Cy
Bedroom - Probably something out of a horror movie. Lots of dark colors, chains, skulls, bats, iron decorations. And preferably a bed that hangs from the ceiling XD

Living room - Lots of colors. Each wall a different color, tons of abstract art work and glass work. Futuristic furniture.

Bath room - Tropical, with cool and warm colors and lots of plants. Maybe a jungle-type theme.

Eating room - would become my art room most likely. Splashes of paint on the wall and a general disarray of colorful mess.

Post by Guest »

Here are some so far! They're the Azayah Yazai ones so their name has to end in -zh.

Here ya go!

Astra!

Cy!

Lilu!

Mud!

Shard!

Abilities and schtuff are entirely up to you. I'm curious what happens with them so post a linkie, hmm?

:D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Eeeeehehehe *so cute*!

Any particulars at all about them other than their naming? Size, gender/color...?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

GYAAAH~~! The EARS!! X3

*such a sucker for long ears* X3 They're so freakishly cute. *GLOM on her giant key lime dragon, then holds up to wall for amused color comparrison* X3

*squeeeeee~* ... *AND PLOTTAGE* X3
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Cuuuute X3
I'll send a link your way when I have him up :]

Post by Guest »

Shard, everything is entirely in your hands. :D they can be miniature, massive, or invisible (It'd be really cool if they were invisible hmm).

But yes. If anyone wants me/us to give them more info because your creativity is dead (no one's can be as dead as ours though.)

Have fun, my minions.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Such cuteness! I wasn't gonna apply (partly because I already have so much to page >.>;; *so bad* and partly because I couldn't really think of an answer to that question at the time), but oh, the cuteness. <3!

Name: Unyko
How you would decorate your IDEAL bed/living/bath/eating room: I have a great love of different cultures. If I had a whole house to decorate, I think every room would be like going to a different country. ^.^;; China, Japan, Africa.. Atlantis for the bathroom.. and my bedroom would probably reflect Native American culture. ^.^; This is why I had a hard time coming up with an answer for you. So there you go. You get -all- of my possible answers. XD
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

Name: Verilee
bedroom: something modern, probably lots of black and white, round shapes instead of sharp corners, etc.
living room: very cushy. very soft. im thinking dark woods, burgundy reds and gold.
bathroom: i dont know. something simple.
eating room: i want an italian themed kitchen and dining area- grapes, vines, goldish-yellow-browns, wine racks, tile mosaics, etc.

Post by Guest »

http://ixris.discalced.net/mixed/migvorian/

Kaliyazh is now the less-reputable of my pair of marketing gurus who specializes in barroom brawls and mixing drinks. XD People should not allow me to be in charge of things. I tend to make it absurd. XD

But she's paged! :D Hooray! ^^; Thanks, and congrats again! <3!

Post by Guest »

Unyko! Here's your fella/chicka :D

Verilee! Here's your ... your's .... die grammar die ... Dragon

Just remember their names have to end in '-zh' because they are those silly Syaelese dragons :D

<3s
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Congrats! :D JKat and I are actually just doing the same thing RIGHT NOW so... XD I won't ask for anything while I can't page anything. But yay!

Post by Guest »

:D on the subject of new apartments, i just found out i got accepted into my grad school of choice and will be moving from maryland to oregon in a month to go to school and move in with the boy! no more long distance relationships! and new school and new apartment!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yay!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Because I wanna celebrate too :P

Name:
How you would decorate your IDEAL....

bed: my current bedroom is pretty much my ideal, atm, so med-blue for three walls, pale blue on one wall, midnight blue on the ceiling, and midnight blue trim. Dark hardwood floor. LOTS of light.

living: This one would be my funky room. Purples and pinks and black and stuff :P. Bristol boards w/ plotting info would definitely be all over these walls :P

bath: Blue and orange and bubbles. I don't think I need to say more.

eating room: Oranges and Yellows, brown accents. Really warm and welcoming. I'm fond of the wide, pale, wood flooring on the ceiling. Dark floors.
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Kendarath wrote: bed: my current bedroom is pretty much my ideal, atm, so med-blue for three walls, pale blue on one wall, midnight blue on the ceiling, and midnight blue trim. Dark hardwood floor. LOTS of light.
This sounds SO pretty! I will have to use this sometime when I am rich famous and have a house to do whatever with. XD Or I should just settle for my imagination. *__*
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

And the funny thing is, the one wall is lighter because I ran out of the medium paint, so I stole the leftovers from the bathroom. The house I'm living in now has twelve foot ceilings, so the trims are all massive and purdy.

Unfortunately I never got around to painting the doors, so they're like... baby pink.
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Kendarath! Here is your 'as close to the colours of your room as possible' dragonfellow!

Post by Guest »

Kendarath wrote:And the funny thing is, the one wall is lighter because I ran out of the medium paint, so I stole the leftovers from the bathroom. The house I'm living in now has twelve foot ceilings, so the trims are all massive and purdy.

Unfortunately I never got around to painting the doors, so they're like... baby pink.
xD sounds like my sister's house. When she moved in, everything was horribly retro and flourescent with blue shag carpeting. It was TERRIBLE. XD Thankfully, I think all vestiges of that are finally erradicated.

Seriously. White everything with SPONGED FLOURESCENTS. Someone was ill when they painted that house last. >_>;

Post by Guest »