VM: Ferreus Caves - Eggs chosen

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

VM: Ferreus Caves - Eggs chosen

Post by Guest »

This clutch is now closed. For anyone still interested, there will be another clutch closer to summer. Eggs have been chosen and passed out.

(There used to be more of it, but every time I clicked 'edit' more of the post got eaten. *FACEPALM* So. No more weird rambles from me. ... Except this. This is pretty darned rambly.)
Last edited by Guest on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Very cool... o.o I may take you up on these, once I get a chance to!

Post by Guest »

^^;; Thanks. I'm always hoping that I can generate new interest in them. :D Hopefully things will calm down in your life long enough to write for one. <3

Post by Guest »

*puts up a little 'open!' sign* :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooh. :)

I definitely want in on this.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Name: Kendarath
E-mail address: k_darkwind@yahoo.ca
Homepage URL: http://nexus.darkwindart.com (http://www.darkwindart.com for non-dragoning stuffs :D)
Applicant URL: http://personae.darkwindart.com/thetaken/vanya
Bondmate: Vanya
Desired dragon: Mmm.... number two, I think.

:D Told you I'd get you one tonight.
Last edited by Kendarath on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

:D Awesome.

I'll go over the page more scrutinously when I get home later, but so far so good. I'll grill you with questions I might have then, too.

But FYI, the rest of the form is now updated, so you should fill that bit out, too. ^^ Egg preference and questionnaire and stuff.

<3 Thanks much!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

hehehe. *Vanya Sengihr puffs up and looks around* "Did I just see a blond wander past?"
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

*snicker* The entertaining thing is that /I/ have a Vanya, too, who is the imaginary boyfriend of my Desya - who is blonde with a shade of schizophrenia. I should give the two of them something to do /beyond/ harass actual members of history. *shifty look*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

There's more of mine than yours. :D
<-- a version of Vanya.

hahahahahah :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Mine lives in Communist Russia and gets his boyfriend shot by Stalin's henchmen. XD Mine's more of a history fandom than yours?

(I'd always wondered who the dude in your avvie was. o_o; )
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I edited my post to add his desired dragon.

Also, my Vanya is sexier than both of your Vanyas COMBINED. *maniacal laughter*
ImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Shard, you ought to have a clutch of Sangers/Vanyas... XDDD Or something.

Creepy that you all have Vanyas. D: Brainbeasts are supposed to stay INSIDE the brain! Not leap to others'!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol Actually didn't you do something once with Lucas the dragonmage's offspring? You or Kat? Or am I thinking Phe? Heck that was supposed to be the next April Fools thing lol. Not just the Sanger Dragons, but ... themselves... :D

And whatchu mean "sexier than both!" BAH! My Vanyas have hundreds of years of smexy (.... millions, actually) between em!

And they'd do each other! So there! :P

*snort* lol
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

*Crack up* I'll take the 'sexier than yours' with a grain of salt, considering mine is... uh. nonexistant? XD In all technicality? But he's a wonderful imaginary violinist. :D Think what you can do with proper fingering!

*COUGH*

I mean. Think what you can do with a really cold winter and a dirty mind!

I mean. Think what you can do with half-decent vodka and emotional vulnerability!

I mean. Oh freakin' a. XD I remember why I never quite wrote this story all the way.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

One of the Sangers patpats your Vanya on the shoulder. Admires his blond locks.

"Would you like to talk about it? I've found that does wonders for inhib-- er, relaxing..."

..... They've got a thing for blondes.... lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

XD

My Vanya has a thing for... uh, people with a pulse.
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hey, only one or two of my Sangers are undead... or have had... um... relations with them. :)

baaaahahahah :) God I miss playing that call of cthulhu game.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

I had a really fantastic experience with a CoC tabletop game in uni. My character was the only one who actually survived the whole adventure. It was really fantastic having such bragging rights over people who'd been playing the game much longer than me.

</rambles>

I'm done talking about random stuff in your thread now lilu, honest!
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

No you're not. XD

I, on the other hand, am so undead unfriendly that I support ONE in my head, and only because he is a servant of death itself and goes out killing the constructs raised by rival necromantic groups. Everything else kind of squicks me super-hard. Guh. To the point that I ride the 'Hunter' line in like, every scenerio where this plays out. XD;;

Post by Guest »

Just to let you know, I've only gotten one app so far for this. As soon as I get the other two, I can get on with handing out eggs and hatching.

Is there anyone else interested in this, I think is the question on my mind, as it's now the 20th, and that's time to close apps, but um. XD I'm only 1/3 full and these do not double-bond. Soooo...

If there's any interest, I'll keep this open a little longer. Otherwise, I'll close it for Rath and Tii and adlib characters, which I really don't want to do. x_x;

Anyone who's interested, please let me know how much time you need. I don't want to keep this open into January, but I know the holidays are a hectic time of year. So. I'm willing to work with you if you're willing to work with me. <3

Thanks!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*waves hand* heyala, Interested! I'm just not sure who or what to send you, since I'm trying to recollect my people and their places.

Post by Guest »

Awesome. :D Good to hear. I just know that I'm going to have a lot of time in the coming two weeks, and if I have eggs to hatch and stuff, I can get some work done while I .... don't have work? XD

Keep me posted on how you're doing figuring things out, please? *hopeful look*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Urg. I think I was waiting for the website to reflect the open-ness. :/

Tell ya what.... I'll send you a Sanger. :) Don't know which, or if there's one even made yet for these, but ... yup.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

...Other question. >_> How much of the rules/info are we seriously supposed to memorize in order to apply? That *might* be a little restrictive, especially since on the application there isn't an actual link to the parents, just their names... so ... i have no idea unless I go looking through everything, to find out what they even look like. o.0

*make it easier, they'll go quicker... :)

*edit* Okay, sent :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

*scratch head* Sometimes, I am an idiot. I'll review the rules sometime before the year starts. Hopefully New Year's Eve (I do everything on NYE. XD It's a really productive day for me.)

Anyway, I come home from dropping the future-sister-in-law at the airport and suddenly have applications. o_O So, I'm going to keep this open until Sunday, hand out eggs on Monday, and be a patient rabbit and work on occupying myself in some similar manner the rest of the month.

And I can feel myself starting to ramble, so if this is completely incoherant, I'm really sorry. I'm going back to sleep now. <3

Post by Guest »

I'm putting this here for Rath and Shard, in case they check their e-mails less-than-frequently:

For those of you who don't know, there is no fancy ceremony that goes on in the Caves. If you've come to the Caves to claim an egg, well, Samir's likely to tell you this is all really unorthodox, since he's really not in charge of deciding who gets what egg. XD; But since you were chosen, the seraphs and satyrs will either slip you an egg on your way out, or you'll have one sitting there for you when you get home. XD They're like that.

The pick-up for the clutch is http://vm.projectnos.net/BD/images/pickup.html

If you would like to link the parents, they are Nymaane (http://www.freewebs.com/tiirana2/nymaane.htm) and Kieran (http://www.freewebs.com/tiirana2/kieran.htm).

These guys ought to be updated as soon as possible (the clutch will grow at an uneven pace due to your time and mine; it does not grow all together) and you should e-mail me when you're ready for your next stage. You have until December 2009, which is more than ample time, but you should do it sooner rather than later, so you don't forget. ^_~