Mountain's Note Weyr

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kendarath
Dragon

Mountain's Note Weyr

Post by Kendarath »

I was attempting today to bring together a list of the breeds of dragons that I 'own', and the oldest of those are the ones that started out at Mountain's Note.

Part of the list that I wanted to include was the dragons of that type that have been hatched, since most of the breeds I control have been rather sparcely clutched this far.

However, as far as google and my patchy memory can figure out, all of MNW's records have disappeared off the face of the internet.

So! A call to all the "old folks" here on the board: anybody have any babies from MNW, or any info on clutch lists or the like?

*feels like she's starting some sort of archeological dig*
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I do, but I have to drive my mom to church. When I get back I'll see what I can scrape together. I don't know whether I have clutch records or just further babies, though.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well I found nothing but my 3 characters who got their dragons there. :/ Black/Grey Queth was from the first clutch, not sure about my blue-black and silver-type.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

Shard: Thank you! I'm pretty sure your blues are from the second clutch. Did you ever get their correct weyrling/adult images?

I managed to find, actually, a significant amount more that when I started this morning, through one page that had a significant portion of the second hatching almost word-for-word.

So as far as I can tell I'm missing three dragons/riders from the first clutch (though I know their colours), and I think the only thing that I'm missing from the second clutch is a dragon-pair that never got paged in the first place.

http://www.darkwindart.com/nexus/aula/mnw.html is where I've been working on this, though, if anybody has anything to add to it.
ImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Nope but I did get the bunch of images that were handed out (here?) as replacements, sort of. I actually made one of them but I haven't ever put it up yet I don't think.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

The black-white you're missing from the first clutch is mine. Lillya and Black-White Vilemziath, to be more precise. They'll be getting a more permanent home soon, I've been thrown into some really bad financial times and had to go back to work, along with taking care of my little girl, so no playing about online for me.