Clan Akelara Clutch Links

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Clan Akelara Clutch Links

Post by StarFyre »

Well, running a new set of "Links plz" due to the geocities kerplash. Some of these I don't know who the actual owner is anymore...

Myrsilkain Clutch 1 (by the way, if you want the new images, ask and ye shall receive)
Earth Devaelen, bonded to Akate: http://www.geocities.com/blackgreencres ... index.html
Shadow Tameji and Fire Tules, bonded to Taaj (Shard)
Water Nalekai, bonded to Melanthe: http://ktkt32003.tripod.com/surviving/id13.html
Ice Kristiae, bonded to Aseanelle: http://www.geocities.com/silver_storyte ... nelle.html
Void Elthairic, bonded to Zhyinaer: http://www.geocities.com/weyrwomansarin/zhyinaer/
Fire Aerison, bonded to Lewis Temple (Shard)

I'm considering all the rest abandoned, given what I know/remember of the people who adopted them (Check here to see, if you'd like)

Alevaharin Nest 1
King Cheetah Misar to Phe
Mountain Cat Teviad to JKat
Ocelot Isaina to JKat
Silver Dapple Bay Cigil to Kitsuneko
Clouded Leopard Iceni to Jess
Draconic White/Black Siraz to DF
Caracal Aisha to DF
Dragonic White/Red Ritaki to Shard
Raven Xaar to Jess
Pallas Cat Reya to Myrror
Blue Roan Rtar to Shard

Clutch 2: Tek-lia
Green-Brown Lya-sel to Shard
Bleached Blue Nemi-si to Jess
Citrus Xel-ist to Keilin
Red-Black Anderyn to Cy
Bright Pink Valane to Midori

Clutch 3: Seasons
Spring Day Mial, bonded to Meeke (Kitsu)

Clutch 4: Briski
Shard, practically the entire clutch =P
Dream Mianemet, bonded to Xhoreth (Houka Ryuu)
Fire Jemahr, sponsored by Iynav (Midori)
Ice Teminarli, sponsored by Nauji (Keilin)
Metal Firaeria, sponsored by Yinaleth (Feral)

Hathian Hybrids and the Persians:
Female Yellow Nthi to DF
Male White Persian Scengazem to DF
Male White with Green stripes Xaror'demaen to JKat
Male Black Persian Tegeri to JKat
Male White with Blue snake pattern Ranor'xale to Molly
Male Black Persian Cantor to Molly
Male Blue with Yellow stripes Elac'ndar to Xalia
Male Red Persian Balever to Xalia
Male White Aruova to Caesius
Male Blue Persian Windelv to Caesius
Female White Riamay to IceCat
Male Red Persian Zaharl to IceCat
Female White with Void Runes Onitrissa to Kesava
Male Cream Persian Ncory to Kesava
Male Blue with Blue dorsal stripe Nteri to Delyar
Male Blue Persian Neroerset to Delyar

Overall, don't worry too hard. If I know you're around, I'm likely to just go "Eh, I know they're alive, at least" and leave it at that. Otherwise, a lot of the vanished-peoples dragons are being (ever so slowly) reabsorbed and posted on my site.
Last edited by StarFyre on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Man, there are so many people on that list that used to be mainstays and just aren't here any more. :/

Kless, Naeodin, Lakota, Delayar - I know Sunny has a real life to attend to, and Lakota quit here due to people issues (with others who aren't here now either...), Kless I don't know what happened with her, I love her dragons. Caesius, dunno where she went or when, but yeah a lot of those folks either don't have their sites up any more or just don't seem to have time for the dragons :(
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Love you, Cy ^^ I'll update those now.

Shard: I remembered about Naeodin, at least, and I know I haven't seen quite a few of them around lately, but I didn't recall that Lakota actively quit.

Opinions on what I should do? I'm tempted to just take those pictures and put the dragons up on my own space, just to give them a home..
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

I'm just a lazy bugger and don't think I ever put mine up on pages...do we still have info for them? I know I have the images because I run across them on my computer at home now and then... XP
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well, Lakota is on Pony Island I think? I know she hasn't particularly left art or cyberpets but the issue was with specific people if I recall correctly *and it's been a while so I have no idea who it was now lol*. I'd put em up on their own pages, really. There are plenty I need to do that for, these days.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Made an update to the top post. Read and give your opinions, please.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Might try shooting emails if their profile shows one, but you can also check to see when their last posts were in here when looking at the profile page.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Well, as of this morning, I have one reply and two mailer daemons.

Kless is currently in her first year of college, and finding that it's insane/crazy/time consuming. No promise that she'll come back, but she IS alive and well! I sent her general greetings from all of us, on principle =P

One of the two email addresses I could find for Kesava failed, as did the email address I could find for Caesius. Which, because that was an email address similar to my own (hooked to her own site, since it was a draconigena.net account), implies that that was actively deleted.

We'll see how many of those other emails I sent bear fruit.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Oh, I missed paging someone! *runs off to find and page*
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

And Xaar is now paged with Iceni on Varla's page :D
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Drakiera sent a note to Phe and I about a year ago telling us to take back the dragons we'd given her because her site was going to go down one day for good; she told us that she wasn't planning on making any real comebacks. Talking with her again later and asking, "why?" she told me that she feels very guilty for not paging everything and having to write too much, so she'd rather just move on with life. :\ Which is really sad.
(I was so looking forward to those Wyld Whirls that were going to go out again!)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

o/ Thanks for the heads up, Dray.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Psst... you misspelled Hathian. >.>

Also, I've kinda got the same problem as Drak. Not that I'm on this list, but just saying. I'm working my butt off to graduate with the degree I want and it just seems like there's problems at every turn. Also... Smart FTP is now only for paying customers. So I have no way of uploading.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

..... I blame my c key. Which, because I'm using dvorak, is a row above h. ((Querty layout -- h == j, c == i)) I will fix that ^^;;

Yeah, I've got a new goal in life now -- get the experience and knowledge necessary to get CCP (makers of EVE-Online) to hire me =P

And, not sure if you absolutely have to use Smart FTP, but Classic FTP seems like it might work as an alternative? http://www.nchsoftware.com/classic/index.html
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

...Apparently there was an Alevaharin nest I completely forgot I'd sent candidates to (Though it was vaguely familiar once I read the ceremony story...). Strangely, I cannot find Cigil's image or information anywhere; normally I would have saved his image at least, but I don't even have that (Probably why he was overlooked for so long). Long story short, do you still have images/information from that nest?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Sure do. This was actually a nest on the Nexus board, started because I was feeling depressed.

http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... php?t=1814

That's the thread it's in, you're about halfway down the first page I think.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*prods back up, and points at the top post*

Post by Guest »

I had Winya Yesteae.... (aka. Zelut (Metal - Metal and Ice) and Yisea (Dream - Dream))

I'll look at getting them up again, and getting you links. If you're happy with me "repaging" them even tho I disappeared for so long...?
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

*makes note to repage these guys this week*

And make sure I have the pic for Nemi-si... I don't remember off the top of my head how that one looks O.o
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

I lost those images, sadly. :( You wouldn't happen to still have them would you?
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Tiiyn wrote:I had Winya Yesteae.... (aka. Zelut (Metal - Metal and Ice) and Yisea (Dream - Dream))

I'll look at getting them up again, and getting you links. If you're happy with me "repaging" them even tho I disappeared for so long...?
Oh! You were Winya? ^^;; Sorry, that was so long ago I didn't recall. Sure, go ahead - tis why I made the note that others could be checked on the actual page.

Delyar: Actually, yes, because I'm a packrat.

Name: Nteri
Eyes: Infared
Horn color: Gold
Hide color: Blue
Markings: Blue Dorsal Stripe
Personality: Nteri is fast on his feet, and he knows it. Lithe and slippery, he’s hard to keep track of, and even harder to pin down. His pranks will almost always end with him fleeing the scene, laughing his hardest at the poor being that he just caught. Nteri was the first blue cop in the game “Cops and Robbers” that the hybrids decided to play, and is proud of that distinction.

Name: Neroerset
Color: Blue
Race: Persian
Personality: Neroerset loves to play with the minds of others, and will do anything and everything to achieve that goal. He has a superiority complex, believing himself to be better even than his Queen… though he’ll never say that to her face, he still has the claw-marks across his muzzle where she whapped him one for saying that in front of her.

Jess: Nemi-si is:

Name: Nemi-si Selampotato
Color: Bleached Blue
Abilities: Breath weapon: Cone of Fog; Telekinesis; Ice magic
Bond: Wintery Song
Height at shoulder as adult: 11 inches
Personality: Nemi-si is a good natured dragoness, able to take a joke, laugh, and keep right on going. She'll act serious at times, but that's usually all it is, an act. She's easy going and given to smiles and laughter - an all around pleasant girl to be with.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Sweet! I'll get them up on some sort of page after supper. (<3 Pack rats, am one, but victim of people wiping my EHD Backups.)
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

My Hybrid and Persian aren't on your list O.o (once I find them, I can post them too XD)

And for some really odd reason, I did not have Nemi-si's pic; I found the original post, and judging by the date, it may have been on my old laptop, right around the time it died, so I never even noticed I missed it O.o

She'll be up soon :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Jess: Hath-hybrid
Name: Nahlau
Eyes: Orange
Horn color: Gold
Hide color: Silver
Markings: Yellow Snake
Personality: Nahlau is a storyteller at heart, and loves to entrance his audience with a well recited story. As a silver, Nahlau has one of two reactions to his kin: He’s either the one in charge of the pranks, or he’s completely aloof and blameless. Certain pranks he absolutely will not tolerate (especially pranks that could cause physical or mental harm to someone) and will put an end to when he sees, but harmless little pranks… well, he’s a natural at devising plots.

Name: Xahilaen
Color: White
Race: Persian
Personality: Xahilaen is soft spoken and reclusive, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that she’s easy to order around. She’s a stubborn Persian, taking only her own council and that of a few other women, often ignoring males as below her.

Shard: Thanks. I knew you had a lot of your stuff back up, but I could never figure out where it all went, exactly =P
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

It was really funny actually - as soon as I posted, I remembered exactly where they are, and even who "sponsored" them - I wish I could do that for all my critters XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

And here's the other one,
Erdeyl and Minntain
http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... idpers.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com