Moonsong Summit- first ever nest o babies

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Moonsong Summit- first ever nest o babies

Post by Guest »

well, im a part-time grad student with no job, so i have a lot of time on my hands. it was all this extra time that i had that found me wandering to the Nexus.. as i mentioned before, i participated years ago but was never in the inner circles and was out before the Nexus was formed.. or else i just never knew it existed.

so here i am, completely redone. i sketched out some terrible drawings, colored them woefully and somehow managed to figure out how to turn them transparent. so i figure why not. ive got time. lets look for some candidates.

so here i am. ive got eggs in the nest. i even colored up some super special guys because i was bored, but ive no idea what im going to do with them yet- let me just say ive got a neon zebra girl going on, theres a cheetah print.... a guy that makes me think of the silver surfer. so yea.

anybody for some writing?

so heres the main part for dragonkin.. that would be Moonsong Summit. and an example of what they look like is Sheya'lee, momma of the first clutch.

ehm... thanks. :)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

eeeeeheheheh :) So cute. :)

Expect someone from me soon.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Awww... she's cute! They look Unyko-influenced. I've always loved that big-eyed adorable style.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Mmm, there's something about dragons of that style that makes me go AWWWW and want one immediately. <3

If I get my site uploader thing working again I'll be sure to send someone your way.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry

Post by Guest »

aw thanks guys!

yea i wouldnt be able to draw anything realisticy-looking to save my life, so i try my hardest for an aww-cute factor :D

Post by Guest »

bumping this to say that these guys had quite the makeover this weekend!
sheya!

Post by Guest »

Curious, being as I can't pull /another/ page out of my rear this month and still sanely finish NaNo and work and everything else, but continue to eye these with big fluffy eyes of want:

Is there a time limit you're thinking of imposing here as to when you're going to close this clutch, or... Will there be a space in December?

(Or am I insane and you've already closed it? XD)

Thanks!

Post by Guest »

nope, no time limit, im just hanging out waiting for at least one applicant hehe.

Post by Guest »

Ouch! Well, at least you're patient. :D

I'll see what I can do for you come December. ^^; <3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I've got one coming, a harry potterverse boy. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I don't know if I'm having a stupid moment or what (wouldn't surprise me. >_>; ), but I'm in the middle of writing up my applicant for you, and I noticed the front door says there's no eggs available.

Did you get tired of waiting? :(