Candidates

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

Candidates

Post by Cy »

So I've been on a writing kick, and I want to know who all has clutches open.

I wanna know who will accept groups, who will accept parts of groups, and who will accept singles :] Cuz some of the stories have up to six main characters, and I'd like to send some of them to different places so I can have mated pairs, but I know some people aren't cool with reading thru stories that involve multiple characters.
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

As long as there's enough information about each person so I can get a feel for them, I'm okay with groups.
I limit groups for the Flurry because that thing's insane enough as it is, but otherwise, everything's fair.
I have split groups so they impress from different clutches, because it's rare for me to only have one clutch on the sands.
I'm not sure how many candidates I need right now, because the last few clutches are practically petrified on the sands, and I've got a feeling that some of the candidate pages don't exist anymore. *sigh*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

The Fauna frenzy's still open, there's several different clutches candidates can Impress from. I need to get back to that. heh. ^^;
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

There's three clutches open (I'm on it, I'm on it, I swear! Classtimes are actually being used as coloring times now...) for Akelara, though they're on the board, not on the website.

Actually, there's technically a fourth clutch open as well, being the Myrsilkain clutch on the sands which I actually have a candidate for and am about a day and a half away from having the images completely done (Just need to shade and highlight the female image, then remind myself where I was with the website, then write a hatching story, even if there's only one candidate.)