o.- Please get off my nuts [rant inside]

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

o.- Please get off my nuts [rant inside]

Post by Cy »

Feel free to ignore this. I simply have nowhere else to vent at the moment.

See, there's this little literal bitch of a girl a few cities away from me, who I unfortunately have to know she exists because she follows my crowd.

I find myself incredibly vexed that I can no longer have anything to myself. I'm seriously waiting for her to join this forum just because I'm on it. It all started about two years ago. She was a red headed, piercingless girl who was simply just annoying. I've never liked her, in any way, so I never paid her any attention. Until one day, a friend called my attention to her Myspace, where the girl had literally copy and pasted my profile, and put up graphics that I had designed myself. Over half of her pictures were literal imitations of mine. I called her out on it, she called me a few rude names, claimed I was the one copying her, and SHE'D made the graphics, and made her profile private.

So we fast forward to now. No matter what I do to my hair or piercings, she does the same thing. Any color combination I do, hers is the same a few days later. Any piercing I get, she's gotta have it too. For fuck's sake, I shaved my head into a mohawk and a week later she's sporting one. So I braided/dreaded dread extensions into mine. And now guess who's sporting black dreads also?

I've had a number of e-mail confrontations with her, which finally ended with me confronting her at a mall and literally decking her in the face. I guess the memo never stuck though.

She has completely altered herself from who she used to be, decking out her page in bats and Alice in Wonderland stuff. Her profile reads nearly identical to mine, and this is all coming from the girl who used to claim that bats were horrid, disgusting rodents[wtf?] and that Disney movies were childish and a waste of time.

I get the whole imitation is the sincerest form of flattery thing, but this is straight plagiarism. Even attempting to ignore her only seems to strengthen her idea that she should continue to imitate me, down to trying to buy the same clothes and beads with which to make identical beaded jewelry to my own. I've always prided myself on being a little different, a little original, but the thing that happens with this is when she starts emulating something I'm doing, so do 50bajillion of her little 13-15 year old friends. I went from being one of 4 females in my group with a mohawk [one is my little brother's girlfriend, 2 are burlesque dancers I'm friends with] to now being one of around 15.

It's just ridiculous.

I just want her to get off my nuts D:
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

.... Considered a restraining order? Don't know whether you can get a stalking citation where you are, but... sounds creepy. More than just a little and more than just a 'teenager thing'...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh..... wut?!

Unfortunately, it's not the only time that I've heard of stuff like this happening, but I'm really sorry that it's happening to you! D8

(Any way you can dress up boringly with 'natural' hair and stuff for a while to see if she follows suit? XD)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

OOOH OOH! Yeah, convert to a fake religion! hahahah! That'd be pretty funny :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Tell her you're a Satanist. I bet you anything she'll start spouting off about how God is evil and the Devil is awesome. Which really has nothing to do with Stanism if you look into it. :) It's all about power and the respect of. Maybe if you push her far enough, her parents will do the deed of reigning her in for you.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Eh, her parents aren't gonna do shit. They let her do whatever she wants, which is part of the problem. When I had my run-in with her at the mall, her dad called one of our mutual friend's phones, telling her to tell me that if I wanted to "look big and bad for my friends by punching an underage girl in the face, then he'd be more than happy to come around and strangle the shit out of me".

Personally, I see no problems with an 18 year old decking a 15 year old who more than deserves it, but a 40-something year old man threatening an 18 year old for disciplining his daughter when he can't? Yeaahhh.

She used to prank call my job, but forgot one time to block her number, so I did a reverse phone search, added to that her last name, found her mom's name and address, and called her mother, informing her that if her daughter felt the need to continue prank calling my job, I'd press charges. So they changed all their phone numbers.

She still prank calls my cell from time to time, and gets her friends to leave squeaky-voicemails that make no sense. Drunk dialing much? Yes.

But yeah, her parents will be no help considering they allow their 15 year old to smoke weed wherever she chooses, go on drinking binges with her friends, and hang out with known coke-heads.

I joked with my mom I was going to get one of those bald-caps, and take some pictures with it, and see if she in turn decided to shave her head. Then I'd laugh.

I'm continuing to be both amused and irritated by her constant chatter to her buddies that she's going to kick my ass and curbstomp me, since whenever she IS around, she won't even look me in the eye, and when we had our run in, she just sat down after I hit her, and stared at the ground instead of even saying anything.

With what you said, Shard, I think I'm going to talk to one of my friend's moms, who works in a law office, and see what all she knows about stalker-type laws here, and see if there is anything I can do.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooooh, if you can prove she's doing drugs they've got charges aplenty for that. Go for it.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Do pictures of her holding packed bowls to her face count ^_~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

YES. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Do be careful if you get the law involved. What you did do is considered assault.

E: on a minor, to boot
Last edited by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yeah... Justice needs corrective eye surgery. 9.9
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

That's if she can prove you hit her. Did it leave a visible mark and did she get pictures of it? Also, you should bring up the fact that her father threatened you if you go for law involvement.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Guest »

I'm sure there were witnesses though.
Either way, your contact probably knows best, just be very careful before jumping in on anything.
You could always convince her you're a scientologist. You may never see her again!