Departure

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Departure

Post by Asha Wermyst »

I'm gonna be moving on from the Nexus. I may be back now and again..whenever my 'intro to computers' class is starting to put me to sleep, probably..but it's been a while since I drew a dragon, or even had the urge to draw one. (I say nothing of coloring it again and again, which I never did like much.)
I'm just not interested in cyberpetting anymore, and really I haven't been for a while. Sometimes that just happens, y'know?
I didn't want to just disappear. I owe ya'll alot for, among other things, kicking me in the ass and giving me motivation to improve my art and writing. You, collectively, have been better than a weyr full of professional teachers.

The Aurie will probably go down in the next few weeks, as I want to use the bandwidth on my site for another project I'm working on..a comic..and, truth is, I'm not doing anything at all with that site. It's just taking up space.
So..that's about all I have to say. Keep having fun. I'll see ya'll again sometime.

Asha
Last edited by Asha Wermyst on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Awww, well, we'll be here if you need us :)

I'll move my pair of candidates off to Falas or perhaps whoever else can fit the bill :) Come on back from time to time!

*hugs*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Ah well, we'll miss you, but do what you need to do. Gods only know how many times I've quit dragoning and come back :P If you ever need to chat, I'm on AIM as astrogirl535 or gchat as martianlunatic <3
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

<3 It was lovely having you here! Have fun and be well wherever you wind up going, Asha!