Chaos of Color--Signup forms (Pairs Posted) (Dray?)

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Holy crap... I just realized that my momma's boy, extremely shy and nervous Wildfire just caught a Xeno-Hydra. Or was caught by one. Interesting toss of the dice. ^_^

And ooh... Stirdalath makes pretty sunset-winged glowy hydra babies. *chuckles* I can't wait to see all these dragons, Myrror. *beams*
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Meep, I guess it's too late to add another of my own, Myrror? <:3 I'm sorry I didn't post one last night.... I... was having troubles with my computer, not to mention other things. >_<' I'm taking my work break now, and will prolly be home in about 2 or 3 hours... if you'd still like a non-your-stock male, I can send one in!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Well, you still have that one spot that needs replacing, so ya, I need that. ^.^
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Keilin Alyr wrote:Holy crap... I just realized that my momma's boy, extremely shy and nervous Wildfire just caught a Xeno-Hydra. Or was caught by one. Interesting toss of the dice. ^_^
:: chuckles :: She's a fairly *nice* xeno-hydra, though ^^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*bumps so she doesn't loose track*
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Thread complete, therefore CLOSED.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;