Nessi's little generational project- Planning stages

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

D'aww, thanks Shard. <3

Yeah, paging can be a bitch. XD Hopefully it will be easy to move with these because Nessie'll be taking her time!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 you don't have to worry about paging, really. :3 just take your time, and whatnot. :D i know i'm bad at paging.

I will have anyone's babies, as long as they buy me dinner and nice wine, beforehand. :3 or schnapps. I'm a sucker for shnapps.

ahem. ANYWAY,

Shard, may I use your gold as a founder for project OMARG? :3 and Dray, I would be using one of the males for that too, but iunno which one. :D

love to all of you again~

edit- actually, may I use the bronze, shard, and your niteshan, dray? :3 those'd be a pretty interesting pair.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Absolutely. That's why he's up there :) (He's actually copper, but it's a bronze shade anyway.)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Go for it, Nessie! (XD I love the 'OMARG' abbreviation. It made me cackle!)
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Nessi hurts too much to sleep. :x stupid lymph nodes and stupid mono. D: but the good news is that gives me more time to make dragonses. :D so whee.

For the moment, the godspawn.
Uny, you asked for the female:

And Dray, you get the male:

Their siblings are located here:
Haretsha & Acuires
Birdie also has one, who I don't think has a page yet, so whee. :D
Parents are Chernobyl, godspirit of radioactivity, and Dis, Godspirit-King of Cretan Hades (he has no page)
They are Godspawn, which means they are considered juuust above demi-gods in terms of status. From their pages: "Rank Slightly above demigod. Pure godspawn are the offspring of two full Mindspace Godspirits, and as such are considered almost-godspirits themselves, automatically. They escape the full godspirit categorization because, though they are intensely powerful beings on his own, they have not been deified in any normal sense, and only acquired their status through birth, rather than earning it. They may yet still earn their godspirit status, and their bloodlines act as an advantage towards that end." Which means they have a lot of potential, whatever you do with them. :D you can have them become godspirits, or just stay where they are. Kudos to you! Note that they can become the godspirits of anything they become proficient in or known for, not necessarily something that relates to their powers.
Their powers are: Radioactive & biohazard magic, blood magic, necromancy, death magic, filter radioactivity from surrounding areas, telepathy, telekinesis, plane shifting, verbal speech, spectrum shapeshifting with the potential to be full shapeshifting (at present, they can turn into anthro, human and fourlegged forms of themselves. Eventually, they might be able to form any shape they choose, if they practice), inflict radioactivity poisoning at will. UNY, your female will also have weak general healing and full healing of any radioactivity-related ailment.
They can bond, sponsor, and breed with anything they choose.
Those orbs around their heads are mirror balls-- kind of like the reflective mirror shards that the hades beasts have, only smaller. They were gifts from their father at birth, rather then something they were born with. Those will pass, however, onto their young, which will form the mirror orbs shortly after birth.
Also, very sorry for the quality of the images. :x colored truckstop sketches = win? ^^;
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

And now, The actual Gen1 babies! :D
I tried to keep the certs fairly simple. :x tell me if you want it without the cert, or if you'd like me to redo. :3

Aery
Species: Mutt (Mindspace CanisDraco Godspawn, Wris'Talora, Whorling, Altered Old World, Wynd of Mythos, Gryvern, Lesser Kynnese, Schatternaki, Geperna, Whorling, Featherdragon, Old World, Danachian, SCD, and Iullerbrillan)
Size: between 10'-14' at shoulder [choose]
Abilities: Personal Flame Control, Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Plane Shifting, Wingless flight, Blood Magic, Necromancy, Radioactive/Biohazard magic, weak healing, Spectrum shapeshifting
Color: Brown brindle

Dray
Species: Mutt (Mindspace CanisDraco Godspawn, Wris'Talora, Whorling, Altered Old World, Wynd of Mythos, Gryvern, Lesser Kynnese, Schatternaki, Geperna, Whorling, Featherdragon, Old World, Danachian, SCD, and Iullerbrillan)
Abilities: Personal Flame Control, Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Plane Shifting, Wingless flight, Blood Magic, Death Magic, Radioactive/Biohazard magic, Weak Healing, spectrum shapeshifting
Color: slightly-iridescent White

Birdie
Abilities: Personal Flame Control, Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Plane Shifting, Wingless flight, Blood Magic, Necromancy, Radioactive/Biohazard magic, spectrum shapeshifting
Color: Orange/black W/ orange glow markings
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Ooo! I <3 mine! Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh my god(s?), awesome. XD

Do I throw them into my already godspawn war, or do I let them wander off somewhere else? *taps chin* It'd be really cool to have ranks of demi-gods fight it out for ultimate win... but then again, I don't want the little mortals running around getting killed in the meantime! XD Decisions!

Thank you so much! :D

Post by Guest »

Squeeee~

You really indulge my orange-love, nessness. <3
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Finally got my two up!

Rixor is the godspawn and Qualum is is nephew! :3

Thanks again for these two, Nessie! They're definitely going to come in handy!