Nexus Roleplay?

Bring your characters to life!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Nexus Roleplay?

Post by Guest »

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a casual roleplay between various nexus characters and there dragons.

Of course, because its the nexus and it consists of many many many worlds and various types of dragons and species.. it could get kinda confusing. But I say, heck, I know some of these have a way to get to other planets and for crazy things to happen.

I dunno. Just thought it would be fun. Also, I just want to play Inasha, really. :D
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'd be up for it. I was going to post a similar question earlier but figured that people wouldn't be so interested in it. X3 Got anything in particular in mind?
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

That'd be fun! Goodness knows I like to dabble now and again.

Post by Guest »

I didn't really have anything thought of at the moment.. Brainstorming is always fun. :L

It would have to be something fairly large that people could jump into at different moments and not have it mess up the continuity.

Maybe one of the worlds is having some huge problem and needs lots of dragonpower to help with it?

xD I have no idea. Just dabbling around with ideas.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I think that would be fun, if time allowed. ^ ^
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'd like to see some Nexus-center (like a bar/tavern/gathering place) that people can drop in and out of with no consequences for any one world.

Waaaay back when, Mystic had set up a massive war on her world, Tris'Hath, and we tried RPing out the battle. XD That went well for a few posts but it became pretty overwhelming pretty quickly. If we were going to do a catastrophe of some kind, I think it would work way better if the world-owner set it up as an arc and helped to guide the participants along, rather than following free-form rules!
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Rillyn walked into a tavern, and absolutely nothing happened.

Well, that wasn't quite true. Two men started laughing, but the joke had begun before Rillyn darkened the tavern door. A tavern wench slapped one of the less human occupants, but then again the vampire had been trying to cop a feel. Someone had drawn their dagger, but they were using it to slice off a hunk of cheese with their meal.

In essence, nothing important to Rillyn had happened, and he would like if it stayed that way.

Seating himself at one of the less occupied tables, however, was just the beginning of showing how nothing would stay uninterrupted in his life.
I think having a Nexus-centered Bed and Breakfast would be wonderful as a setting. With different, ah, attractions? Maybe the Nexus could be like a retreat resort for any and all creatures brought forth from imagination... or not. =D
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

mm, I've wanted to get back into RP for quite a little bit. :X it would have to be a small thing for me, though, since I'm not online that much anymoar. maybe there could be a few, simultaneously, or something? iunno. I don't wanna make it too confusing. :3 but i'm down for a little roleplay, time permitting. :D
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:P Going back to Shard's idea of ambassadors having differently themed rooms; perhaps a wacky different-themed B&B with ridiculously disproportionate floor space? XD I dunno~!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

It struck me that it's funny, the Healing Den itself *used to house* a huge intergalactic bar and grill. "Open All Nite" was its name and it was run by immortals, who eventually dropped it for other things. It was drifting alone and unloved in the space between things (Used by several other characters as a 'private spot' for a while, let them try coming there NOW and see what happened to the place...) and then Baeris picked it up.

We did also have the Dragon Island Survivor thing, that was fun if shortlived too.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD I vaguely remember that!

Perhaps Baeris should open up an honorary pub-section? :P

Post by Guest »

I think some sort of intergalactic pub would be quite fun, personally. I know Inasha would probably be a bit of a drinker, having 7 beasties to look after. XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well there's always the Caledrus, my hitch-hiker's ship. It actually is the site of a rpg that i started like, 5 years ago which fizzled on yahoo groups.

Since it's powered by an infinite improbability drive, and the ship is *huge*, big enough for a flight deck and more than a dozen full size dragons to move around comfortably (it's a science research and retrieval vessel originally) and there IS a bar there....
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Okay, digging this up to see if there is still potential interest. Now that I have all my characters organized and whatnot this would be even better.