DIABLO III!!!!!

Sometimes you just want to express your opinions and have a healthy debate with your friends, but anything that turns into deliberate attacks/flaming will be shut down. Don't take anything personally, remember that we're all friends, and remember it's your choice if you start reading. :)

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DIABLO III!!!!!

Post by Guest »

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

-flails!-

Thoughts? =D
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

OH EM EFF GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played I and II to DEATH, often in tandem with my Dad. Oh, the joys (and accidental frags!) we shared!

And now we get a III?! SQUEE!

::steals Tyrael off the front page and FLEES::

Post by Guest »

Yessss <3 I played II mostly... over and over and over...

Looks like the online will basically work in the same way as II, playing off Battle.net. There will be five classes (announced so far: Barbarian and Witch Doctor) all of which will be playable as both male and female characters. Looks like the characters will be customizable, too! ^o^
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I never played the first ones, but lol even I know this is a huge announcement.

Hell will freeze over entirely when Duke Nukem Forever actually ships :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

No, I think what will REALLY cause hell to freeze over is StarCraft II. I mean, serious, how long have we been waiting for that blasted game? (I don't remember how long Duke Nukem Forever has been "in the making" =P I don't follow games like that very often)

Diablo III looks smexy. I want it.

>.> In other news, maybe Blizzard will stop pushing WarCrack long enough to actually COMPLETE something they announce?

EDIT: I'm going to start squabbling with Phe here about who's stealing Tyrael off the front page. >.> .... Rawr.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

As long as I get to keep Gordon Freeman, I don't care who y'all steal :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Wow, the rumors were true after all.

Perhaps I will end up going to Blizzcon with my hubby this year after all... :D (My friends told me last year was awesome)

Post by Guest »

A friend of a friend works at Blizzard and he told me they'd been tossing ideas around for a Diablo III for a while.
Guess it's finally becoming a reality!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:o Phe, is it that dude on the front page who inspired your digimon way back in the day?
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

::cackles: X3 O'l Hades was a combination of many inspirations, but yes, Tyrael there obviously had a massive impact on Hades' appearance. <3
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:D Yay, I'm'a guessin' machine!

Blizzard makes so many addictive games that they make me nervous. XD I tend to stay away from them because, like crack, I fear that if I tried them out I'd get hooked~