Ever Come Across Really Funny One-Liners With Characters?

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Quachir
Hatchling

Ever Come Across Really Funny One-Liners With Characters?

Post by Quachir »

OK haven't posted in a while and don't post much in the first place but this just crossed my mind as something funny to look at/think about.

What are some of the things that you've found funny that you've seen typed about a character minor or other wise? By your or by others?

If you can find the thing word for word give us a link so we might join in the funny of it better.

How this came up... reading something I wrote a week ago (a small stat/personality profile for a firelizard) and realizing that I must have been really hyper when I typed it up.... I don't want to spoil it here but if you take a look at the link and go down to the part about Fazin's personality at the very bottom of the page, the first sentance is what really keeps cracking me up... Might later put it in my signature just because it will make me grin at my posts even if I'm not having a great day.

http://www.geocities.com/Cincanta_Weyr/mezrix.html (Note this is Mezrix's and Fazin's stats page at the new version of Cincanta Weyr [Yes I need to work harder on getting it ready if it will ever live again])

And keep in mind, these don't have to be from stat pages, could be story wise or what not.
Fly high and clear skies,
-Weyrwoman Quachir, Sr. Queen Mekoth's rider

SeiryuuWeyr Dragons, Fire Lizards, and Chibi Flits
Turasake Hold Felines and Runnerbeasts

Reopening:
Cincanta Weyr
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I think one of my favorite lines every written is (sadly enough) a quick personality blurb I gave a hatchling recently...

One Valane Selampotato by name, a pink male.

"Valane is pink. He knows. Now stop giggling over a pink male and get on with worshipping his greatness. Seriously though, being pink doesn't bother Valane in the slightest, he's easy going, likes pulling a prank or two when possible, and always looks on the bright side of life. Which often includes him. Man is he a bright pink. Giggle."

<.< I don't know what about it gets me, but I snicker every time I read it.