Nostalgia

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Rachael
Dragon

Nostalgia

Post by Rachael »

Back in the day prior to odd, not so kind ex's and random computer crashes and website wipeouts, I had a place called Dou Pas. I'm sad, because these days? I have one drawn image left that I can find. (My luck with computers and external harddrives is almost epic level of bad.)

But I was so squee happy because I followed a bunch of links from Kitsuneko's links to find one of the Bat-Weasels from Dou Pas on one of Shard's pages. I miss those little fuzzy buggers! I am so glad that they continue to live on!

/crazy

(http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_riders/whitebw.gif)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hehehe yeah I miss doupas, really. :/ Do you not have any of the artwork left?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

None of the little critters, but I'm hoping that as I unpack from this most recent move I'll find the small thumbdrive that had my dragons from the Incan Frenzy!

I have a new template for the dragons of Dou Pas, but the old one and all the information is lost to cyberspace. When I started Dou Pas, my site was hosted on my then-boyfriend's server. The files were also backed up on my computer, but that computer's harddrive exploded, and I was no longer dating that guy when the site came down - right as I was moving into college. I managed to salvage many of the files from CD burned copies, which is what I had up on my prior "twotm.org," but those files were lost when my replacement laptop's motherboard committed seppeku, and those are the files I hope to find on the missing thumbdrive.

I do have a handful of the hand-drawn stuff left!

EDIT: Though I can find some of my old templates lying around on other folks' webpages!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I miss the Lvarians; I remember working 'em into a breeding back in Star City days and their elements and colourations were lots of fun! :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well I have both the feather winged and bat winged versions of the little weaselys.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-points to in excitement- when i first came to the nexus, i remember running across those and wanting one SOBAD. i could never find the site for them though. :D yay batweasels.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

I miss the Lvarians as well! I think I'll get back to redrawing them; nothing much to lose.

Shard: Oh! You have both versions? Could I get copies of them from you/links to them from you? =D?

Ness: Ha! Really? I think I also had little salamander creatures, or at least plans for them at Dou Pas. I don't remember what happened with them. Durr, brains!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Here you go:

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Wow, those are cute! I don't remember seeing them before! :O
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Thank you so much, Shard! I've missed these little buggers.

They were around at Dou Pas, if you looked around long enough. =D