StarFyre's examples - Originals, Clutches, and Tattoos

For all your template needs - from showing off to asking for help.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

StarFyre's examples - Originals, Clutches, and Tattoos

Post by StarFyre »

This is where I'm going to post a gathering of examples of all my templates, for easy reference. This first post will contain templates that I don't mind reusing at any time.

Original Templates

Hatchling male Myrsilkain (example shown is a Bronze Metal)

Alaiskya image (example shown is a Striped Pale Blue)

ImageImage
Baby and Adult Padiren (example shown is black with green wings)

Vayamir (Vampire) from All Hallows Eve (example shown is a Pale Blue with Silver Points)

A Mi'aro, a recently discovered hidden race native to Nyracii. This is Saijan, current leader - midnight blue with bright blue sha'jir markings.

((More will come with time -- I'm going to redo the Alevaharin and Alaiskya templates today. They'll stay mostly the same, just neatened up and easier to color for me. Also, the other two All Hallows Eve templates will be done sometime this summer. The main issue with them is that I bit off more than I could chew in terms of complexity.))

Clutch templates

Any that I do from these templates will not be related to the original clutch

Tek-lia x Sake Selamputo (example shown is a Blue Frost coloration)

Ichiko x Eztha (example shown is a Black coloration)

Ishrym x Ageacia (example shown is a Frosted White with Blue Points)

Ichiko x Veren (example shown is a Blue-marked Black coloration)

((More to come of course))

Tattoos and Designs

These tattoos and designs are free game - if you're running a clutch of Tattoo Dragons (or related) and don't want to/can't seem to create your own tattoo concepts, anything I post here is free for you to snatch up and use yourself.

Head Tattoo (psd file is located here: http://www.silveredmagic.com/scanned_im ... oohead.psd If you would like another image format just ask)

Feathers Tattoo (psd file is located here: http://www.silveredmagic.com/scanned_im ... athers.psd If you would like another image format, just ask)
Last edited by StarFyre on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

This post will hold examples of the current clutch if it's a new template.

Clutch Templates

Ohrazah x Briski

Nauji x Briski
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: StarFyre's examples - Originals, Clutches, and Tattoos

Post by StarFyre »

Since Dray expressed interest, here's various sketches and oneshots that I might turn into proper images with the right incentive (aka interest).

The so-called "crystal myrsilkain" - really, it was drawn as a muscle study combined with the desire to play around with different crests. I really. Really. Really like the headcrest on this one.

Somewhere on my machine (actually, I have a pretty good idea as to WHERE) exists a partially written story detailing exactly why this one exists. She (because the dragon that was to be the poster-child for this was/is a girl) is a cross between a Myrsilkain, and... Veren I think. And Tirval (hence the humanoform that you see to the right of the picture). Genetic experimentation at its finest, by none other than Nyracii (the planet) it/herself.

Old exchange image from waaaay back, that I can't remember the details for. I do recall they were a desert race (the frills down the back were for heat dissipation).

A very technically plain draconic that I called either Fukulra or Drakkar. Not entirely sure anymore. The filename says Fukulra, but all my written notes say Drakkar, but they're the same, so... ANYWAY. Elemental-based creatures - Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Steam, Dust, Lightning, Lava, Wood, Ice, Light, Shadow, Celestial, Infernal, Aether, Emptiness. Like the Fedra, there's a buildup from the lower elementals to the higher (Fire x Water = Steam. Steam x Lava x Lightning = Celestial. Celestial x Light = Aether.) though Celestial and Infernal are more 'random chance' since there's three elements that merge to form them. Aether and Emptiness are "omgwtf" elements.

I really don't recall where this came from. I know Samber wanted something inspired by some show or another, but I can't remember anymore. Pretty image, though.