It's mah B-day. ^_^

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

It's mah B-day. ^_^

Post by Guest »

Yes, I have turned a year older. *sigh* I feel so old. No party but hey, I don't want everyone to know I'm old. :P
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Eh, you're not old until you're Shard or Myrror's age *grins* Those silly weyrgeezers.

Anyway, congrats on another year of life =P

Want anything from me?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Happy birthday! Pick a template. ^_^
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Lol oldness. :D

Whatchu want!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

@StarFyre: Hmm... I don't know how old they are but... I'm in my *whispers* early thirties :P

Hmm... I would love to have a Myrsilk if that's possible.

@Kitsuneko: Thanks. Ooo... so many to choose from. Um.... I would love a Rukel antrho with butterfly wings if possible. :P Or just a Rukel with gorgeous wings. ^_^

@Shard: Surprise me, although I would love a shapeshifter. :D
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Happy Birthday!

I'm sure I can dig up something for you

(ad I'm in my late thirties--37--and Shard's older. Unsure by how much..)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

(41 this july dear :D heeee)

Hmmmm... shaaaapeshifter, eh? *takes a look through my stock of critters...*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

^_^; Not too good with anthros, and I'm not even sure where my scanner is at the moment. I do have a rukel with butterfly wings, though. Here you go, hope you like.

Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

See, see? You're not old, Houka ^_^ Teehee.

Alrighty, then, I'll outline and color the new-ish Myrsilkain set of images (beccaauusseee.. in all the shuffling around, the old images that you see around have finally been lost. Le sigh. Not that they didn't deserve to be lost =P old as they were, but losing something like that is a bit saddening in a way.)

Unless I get it done tonight, I'll probably have it to you sometime next week.

EDIT: Oh! And any specific coloration you want?

Post by Guest »

@Myrror: Then I'm the third oldest here then. lol ^_^ I love your critters so surprise me. :D

@Shard: :D

@Kitsuneko: Wow, love the wings. *squeal* And she's a perfect christmas themed rukel. LOL Gotta start thinking up a story for her.

@StarFyre: Umm... silver and blue? Or.... Black and gold would look nice. Then again, you could go crazy with colors, I just like the shakdes of black or shades of blue better than the reds or yellows even though I love the Fire Pattern. ^_^
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

So.... shaaaaapeshifter.

Dulyaniva Sanger - one of only 6 total offspring between Raavita and Moyangulmandulda

Body – gold
Mks – black
Hair – black
Eyes – teal-blue
Female, 6’8” tall upright; 6’5” shoulder shiftform
Powers - Shapeshift from Humanoid to dragonform only, Healing Self + Others, Sense Genetics (+ bonus for any Sanger-relative, but senses ALL those in genetic line including dragons, whorlings etc), Can Breed With Anything (provided size compatible); Shapeshift Others, Immortality
Features - Live birth, longer maturation process than dragons (6 years = approximately 18 human years), Do not require bond, but prefer 'good' or 'just' alignment around them (their grandmother is a Vampire hunter after all), may sponsor or bond others, *prefer* their Humanoid form over shifted form.

Dulyaniva takes after her mother in many ways, including a lot of her powers. She cannot Genrehop, however, but can fly in a normal fashion in her shiftform. She also didn't get the Sanger Speed genes, particularly, but she like her mother is more tigerlike anyway.

Humanoid form

'Draconic' (shiftform)

Please link back to the Healing Den http://www.geocities.com/healing_den thanks :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

@Shard: OMG! She's gorgeous. *grabby hands* *hugggles Shard* ^_^

Post by Guest »

She really is gorgeous... absolutely beautiful!!! You are one lucky girl, Houka.