Help, please!

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Help, please!

Post by Guest »

Okay, so I'm about to go crazy. I can't find a particular forum, and I really want to get back to it. Only problem is, I can't remember the name, and I've lost the link to it. *sigh* It was, if I remember correctly, a canon-weyr forum, and it had different canon weyrs, like Ista and Telgar on it. I got the link from one of my old rp-buddies, Naomi, when my first Weyr (Diamond Falls on MSN) died. The site for Diamond Falls is now defunct, and I can't for the life of me find the link for the forum when I do a search on Google or anything like that.

If at all possible, could someone help me out? I would love to bits whoever can find the link for me.

Thanks!

Pretzel
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Is this it?

http://theweyrsofpern.proboards105.com/

I've found it's pretty quiet, but they advertise both canon and non-canon weyrs.

Post by Guest »

No, It was an RP forum, and had some odd name, I think. And one of the moderators was "lady-something-or-another'. I don't remember, and now I'm kicking myself for losing that darn link.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Maybe googling for canon Pern RP's will turn it up in some RP web-ring? Unfortunately for many canon boards, they seem to go defunct after a while. :\ You might be out of luck even if you do find the original site.

Post by Guest »

Thanks. I've tried that, and it didn't seem to really work. Gah. I may just have to forget about it...
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Kind of a long shot, but the only site that comes to my mind when canon Weyrs is mentioned is this one:

http://www.pernrpg.com/index1.html

Otherwise I keep thinking of some rather lovely non-canon Weyrs I've lurked around. Cibryen, Koude, Arolos/Dark Fort... *rambles*

Post by Guest »

No, not that one either. Darn it.

Post by Guest »

Hoorah, I found it! It was Ladyimmortal.net. Annoyingly enough, the forums are down for some reason. Grr.