Teehee, I'm on at school.

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Teehee, I'm on at school.

Post by Guest »

I'm glad our school computers dont block forums like this. That would suck. D:

So yeah, Ive taken to checking the nexus while I'm at school when I have a chance. Unfortunately, nobody else is on at the moment.

So.. yeah. Hi from school. :3
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Back when I was in high school it wasn't uncommon for my group of friends and I to log on to some obviously non-educational sites (Neopets being the most popular) while on the library computers. In a very public manner too, of course.

Thankfully we were all on friendly terms with the librarians, otherwise I imagine we'd have all gotten in trouble on multiple occassions.

Heh, now I'm feeling just a bit nostalgic there. Ah, the days of drawing crosshairs on Bess the site filtering mascot and watching Teen Girl Squad during our lunch break. ^^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Best evar! :D The nexus is nice and quiet so it doesn't get blocked. XD Considering we're all about dragon-orgies and weird mental-bondings, you'd think we'd be high on the list, but nooo-ooo. We're good little internet denizens!

*cackles*
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I'm usually on during "school" because all my classrooms have internet access, and my teachers think that I'm... gasp.. taking notes.

For their credit, in one class I do actually pay a nominal bit of attention.

But besides that, I do have massive amounts of free time between my classes. Not right now, of course, because it's Con, but hey.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I usually log on during my third hour, there's so much free time in that class it's not funny.

Intro to Video Production is fun.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, if I manage to get on at all its only during 4th and 5th periods, and I suppose I could at lunch if I wanted to.

Oh, and our 7th period, work completion, but thats only on fridays when we get free time.

Theres no games or anything and our school doesn't filter for swear words.. So, I'm pretty safe to get on nexus.