What kind of music do you LOVE?

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

What kind of music do you LOVE?

Post by Guest »

I honestly listen to almost every kind of music, even if its just certain songs.

Right now, though, I am obsessed with TECHNO. Well, more like This song.

But also Techno in general. I NEED MORE MUSIC. Like burning. Seriously. D;

Anyone have any good Techno songs/DJ's that you can point me towards? <33
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I love techno, though I tend to like those which have no lyrics.

Juno Reactor, who did a lot of the music (in addition to being helped by the music director) for the Matrix films (mmm, they have a new album out, I must find that);

Bypass Unit is in the same vein, though a lot more repetitive and dancy (they need their own website);

Otherwise I have a LOT of collections of rave, techno, electronica and dance type stuff - I like to buy ones with a variety of things and artists on it, so I can pick one I like more, and buy those straight. I have a ton of OLLLLLD school stuff too. :)

I also love Hindi techno, because the beats go so perfectly together - DJ Cheb I Sabbah; Talvin Singh.

Then there's older electronica, Orb and Orbital (unrelated lol), Gary Numan (for the emo in all of us), TAGC (don't listen if you don't like *noise* in your music, half of it is all but unplayable anywhere but my head lol), Shamen, Clock DVA, Blue Man Group, Tangerine Dream. Juno Reactor is like Tangerine Dream cubed.

I have my entire ... what, 400+ disk collection ripped, if you want some I can share some but I always encourage folks to actually *buy* their music because of all the things which need the cash - it's the artists, buy em straight when you can :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I agree with buying the music- that is, unless they have it available from the artists themselves. I generally don't have much cash at any given time, but I try to buy when I can~

I'll look up pretty much all the names you give me. xD Thanks a bunch :3