Healing Den Spring Egg Gather! Come get em!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Sweeet...definitely need to make my hive at Zynon's place now that he has a queen!
Heheh.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

....omfg. XD Xenothingies! BuahahahahaAWESOMES.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*BOGGLE* Holy glowing xenoshrooms, Batman!

*CRACKING UP* Oh they're AWESOME! *snickergiggle* Shard (Batman? :D), you're amazing. XD

(also: did you say additional requests? *cute puppy eyes* *may have to beg for a couplefew more bunny!xenos, since they're omgsoadorable* ^.^;;)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

:D Those guys are rad, Shard!

o.o What happens if one eats them? Do they die? Get a squirt of acid in the eye?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hee, best part about these? I was bored while waiting for my mom to get out of church one wednesday this last month. I had some paper, and thought, hmm. What could I do. Ah! cute bunnies! and chickies! Are boring! So I doodled up these things in the parking lot of a church during lent lol.

When you eat a part of one, presumably they'll have the sense to only allow you to take a leg or something lol - depending on their other powers they'll simply grow it back. They're like the other edibles in their line, the peep and bananadragon and shroom see to that. Hell they might even *drop* parts like a lizard, for instance the shroom one obviously can drop their little shrooms but also perhaps their tail, the bunny.... lol maybe their ear parts or tail bit falls off though it'd be hilarious if one lost a foot now and then. And the chickies would probably have a bunch of cast-off sugary 'feathers'. Over a short time (a few days they're not tiny like the peeps) whatever part they had would just regrow.

Like the shroom dragons though, they might be toxic, hallucinogenic, meaty in that way that big shrooms are, or just plain chewy, depending on other powers. And if they've got acidic blood I would say those would combine logically that you wouldn't want to eat one raw - maybe they're okay cooked... ;)

And sure, let me set up a post-request form, because I kinda thought folks might want the others if they only got a few. And again, when the babies are up for folks I'll get those adults out to you.

Name:
Bunnies: (queen or drone-type)
Chickies: (queen or drone-type)
Shroom: (limit one per person total so if you have one, no more)
Color requests:
Power or flavor requests:
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Maybe acidic blood translates to SUPAR SOUR CREATURES? 'Cause, you know, sour is awesome.. :D

*shifty-eyes* Shard... can those of us who got a wonderful frakking horde of these guys still apply for more? >.> Rutulus is aaaaalways looking for more li'l hivelings and these guys are just toooo fun. XD
Image Image Image Image

Post by Guest »

I'd love to grab one more cute little bunny, if possible :]

Name:Mud
Bunnies: drone
Chickies: n/a
Shroom: n/a
Color requests: something with a crazy pattern of some sort. Yellow/purple combo?
Power or flavor requests: mmm, randomize!
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Yays, because I really want more of the bunnyxenos now! :D I love my little mushroom guy.

Name: Kayla
Bunnies: maybe just one queen, miscellaneous others. Perhaps four total if you have it?
Chickies: n/a
Shroom: n/a
Color requests: no green or yellow please, otherwise whatever!
Power or flavor requests: randomize!
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

JKatkina wrote:Maybe acidic blood translates to SUPAR SOUR CREATURES? 'Cause, you know, sour is awesome.. :D

*shifty-eyes* Shard... can those of us who got a wonderful frakking horde of these guys still apply for more? >.> Rutulus is aaaaalways looking for more li'l hivelings and these guys are just toooo fun. XD
hehe :D yeah I need to add the "sour gummy" and such to the generator. I think I shall do that.

And yes, just fill the form out :D

>_> the back of my brain is going "yay <sarcasm> more of these! wheee!</sarcasm>" :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*snerk* Win. XD And I like the idea of super!sour dragon candy. Sorry for making you do more of 'em, though.. ^.^;;;;

Name: Unyko
Bunnies: Drone-type please! :D And, um... as many as you wanna toss at me? XD; 3+ again? <33!!!
Chickies: N/A
Shroom: N/A
Color requests: *just names random favorites and lets Shard pick* ^.^; Rainbow, white, darker warm or cool colors, and/or sparkly/metallic? *cuteface*
Power or flavor requests: Random! :D

*little dance* Socute!!
Last edited by Unyko on Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by JKatkina »

Shard, take a break from these if your brain is feeling all break-y! :3 We can wait.

Anywhoo... mm, sour gummy. XD

Name: JKatkina
Bunnies: How about some drones?
Color requests: Oranges, coppers, reds, purples... and maybe some darker colors. :D
Power or flavor requests: Delicious candy resin secretion? XD
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol oh that's a good one, resin :D I just added about 50 or 60 different new flavors heh heh heh...

Yeh I'll get on these later today, I have to get off my butt and to my office, and probably walk around the park or something to get myself fit (heh yah right). Still taking requests/late/adds. Heck it's spring, there are a LOT of eggs...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Mine are adorable, Shard ^^ Love them.

Name: StarFyre
Bunnies: 1 (warrior if possible? >.> Stavilless has five drones, while her rival-ish-friend Nityss has three warriors *snerks* .. an easily confused queen, yeah, that's going to go over well ^_^ Much love.)
Chickies: 1 please ^^ drone-type
Color requests: something nice and dark with vivid accents, any color
Power or flavor requests: randomize

(By the by, check your email? Sent you a question, though it's not about this -- I've just had my email shuffled into spam bucket to many times to take it for granted that it got through. )
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

You might want to put a new index page on your site, dear. :) It had problems, I backed up to the ~jkat and got a directory.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

StarFyre wrote: (By the by, check your email? Sent you a question, though it's not about this -- I've just had my email shuffled into spam bucket to many times to take it for granted that it got through. )
I checked my kshau mail, but only had something from Tygryph, even in the bulk bin. >_> maybe send again? I don't know what's up with mail these days.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Totally not cool. Just to make sure I'm using the right email -- kshau_protectorate? Yahoo account.

... Wonder if it's the university system that's pwning my emails at times... seems to be a trend with me.

If that IS the right email I'm pointing the message at... if you get something from endrae @ siu.edu, that's me, just doing a last ditch resort.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well last I looked (I'll look again shortly) there were two penis enhancement ads and one for software purchasing lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

And of course the penis enhancement ads always get through. They always make me giggle inside, right before I hit delete.

I really don't know why it didn't go through... unless the university system is lagging real bad. I self-test sent an email to myself and it worked, so I've got everything set up right. (Well, and what I mean by that is that the outgoing mail address has to be different than normal when I'm on the university internet, because otherwise it denies the email. It's a real pain in the butt.)
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

*shifty-eyes* I actually keep it index-free for easy access. XD I know, I know, tacky, but...

What part had problems? I can fix whatever it is. :D
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Name: DragonFlight
Bunnies: Drone
Color requests: Any
Power or flavor requests: Any

Need more bunnies! :D Soooo cute-awesome, Shard!
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

hee thanks :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I can't wait to see these new flavors, Shard. XD

*hopes a blackish one will pop into the BWR one day* Yeah yeah, inbreeding, I know... but... these are freaking awesome!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well I *did* add licorice to the flavors..... :)

edit: and lol - on DA someone asked "what happens if you eat the WHOLE thing?"

I decided: they become a burster. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

@_@ Freaking scary!

And somehow awesome!

"Brutal murder scenario laced with the scent of black licorice and gooey tasty remains! No suspects have been found!"

XD

Post by Guest »

xD Lets see, a candy xeno turning into a burster.

Thats one strange dragon.

@_@ Linked them all on Inashas page, btw. I put her as their guardian, just because.. yeah. If thats not good tell me. xD