Healing Den Spring Egg Gather! Come get em!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Post by Guest »

Since you extended this, I'm gunna leap in... =D

* Your name -Tiiyn
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Alaeswen (Alae) and Copper Shteth (Pernese)
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? 6 (tho a couple less or more is fine).
* Pick your favored - Peep Peep
* Sweets? - milk chocolate;
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Flowers and Blooms; Egg Hunting/Hiding;
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Cloudless Skies; lovely flowers; shy blooms; fresh grass; overcast sky; sunny light
* If you wish, you may also select gender - lets go with a mix of male a female, in whatever ratio you want.

Post by Guest »

Awww how cute. ^_^ *grabby hands on cute kitties*
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Wait... this is extended? XD God I'm slow.

Shard, that picture is freaking adorable!

Aaaaand *hugs tight* Glad things are a little better. I hope the RL blarg-stuff gets over and done with soon!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well it's mostly blown over, I think. It'll linger for a while, because well, it involves my ex and his new fiancee, and why I'm still hurt 12 years later after we broke up... o.o yah. I have some serious trust issues, so.... meh. Just met Siok, she's cute, very Chinese, very tourist-ish... way too good at picking up new skills (we played mini golf, she'd never even seen a mini golf course before.... and got 2 holes in 1... lawl).
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

So I've got a selection of those who asked for fewer eggs done.... How do you guys think I ought to do this? Here with little story blurbs for each person, or did you want a pickup page like the BWR/etc types... Since each person's getting more than one, I would kind of like to write up story blurbs and perhaps string them together on the startup page for the 'hatching' story.

Input?

I have Kayla, Mud, Asha, Feline, Feral, Unyko, Phoenix, Tiiyn and Molly's done. Upcoming are left Birdie, JessD, Me, DF, SF, Jkat, Houka, and Ty. I just have a guess that if I do start posting the offspring.... I'll get more requests lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I could go either way, whichever is easier on your sanity. :)
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +

Post by Guest »

Personally, I like story blurbs for when they hatch. Just so I don't have to wrack my brain on how to make them Impress or become caretakers. :P Still, I leave the utter decision up to you since you are going to be the one in charge of giving out the eggs. ^_^

Post by Guest »

I like little story blurbs, but thats a lot to write so whatever you would like best. :3 I cannot wait to see them~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

my hands are numb from holding down the shift key lol. I'm having dreams about these templates... :D

I've still got a few folks to do (the ones who will be getting larger quantities), but I'm also thinking about how I'm going to arrange powers/abilities and personalities and how to name them. Unless you guys want to name them, in which case speak up now. They won't be going out for at least another couple days, just because ... I need to not be sitting down now heh. :) my feet are swollen from just sittin on my butt. I need to go to legoland or the zoo or something, and then come back to this this afternoon. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Take as much time as you need :3 I think we can all wait just fine~
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*sits on Shard's lawn* Of course we can.

Is it reeaaaddyyy yyeeetttt? *cute puppy eyes*

((*snicker* I had too =P))
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heh well you'll have to close your eyes (no peeking) for when I start hiding the eggs then :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I rather you name them. At least for my dragons. I'm totally tapped out on coming up with names at the moment. >.<
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'll probably wind up with a random generator. Or just swipe someone else's and add things as I need to heh :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

I don't care either way..I'll be just as happy to name them as not.
*settles in to wait*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*watch this space*

I'm finished with the coloring finally... Now, I've got a randomizer for powers and the like, so sometime soon (maybe tonight, maybe not) there will be plenty of fun.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

-camps out-

I'm excited. :D :D :D :D

-brings out marshmallows- Anyone up for s'mores?

Post by Guest »

Yippee! *camps out with eccentricbride* *brings out the graham crackers.* Now all we need is the chocolate. :P
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD For some reason, I'm scared. >.>

*lurks also!*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Trust me. You have the right idea.

BWAH HAH HAH!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Well, I did some strange adding and from what I gathered there could be anywhere between 72 and 147 eggs going out. O_O;

Not sure if I did it right, but if I did.. Ohhh my.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

*lurks*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah there are a LOT of these. I did cap it at 12ish, because frankly after 2 weeks of doing nothing but coloring them I got sick of seeing them :)

I'm working on putting them up in my photobucket area, and when that's done I'll post stuff. Haven't started randomizing yet, and there are a couple I have to make sure get the right names or abilities. Not many - most are going to be pretty random.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Ugh, I seriously cannot wait to see them. I'm so excited. xD

-bounces-
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well then you're in luck :)

Check the first post please!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

oh mah gawwww :0

I seriously can't stop smiling! Sooo glad I entered this. I'll definitely be making a hive with my awesome little bunny-dragon xenoqueen calling all the shots >:D
Thank youuuu!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yer welcome :)

Also folks if there's anything you don't like or have a better idea for please do tell me and change it. And if you like, I can put up the xenoeaster randomizer I used for the powers and sizes and stuff.

I will also be taking late comers/additional requests but only up to 9 (and only 1 shroom per person). I limited the actual Queens to one per breed, it's up to you how they interact with each other when there are 2.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

*giggles*

I don't think I ever could have guessed exactly where some of those bunnydragons would end up, but I know I never expected this! XD

Tenaso is going to have some explaining to do when he brings these home! They're adorable, though; thank you!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wait til you see the adults :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Ohmigawd. XD SHARD. Ohmigaw' THESE are wicked awesome!

Bwaaahahahaaa XD *flails arms* Rutulus's hive has some DELICIOUS NEW MEMBERS. Junior Queens, too! >D *wiggles* Shard, this is awesome!
Image Image Image Image