Healing Den Spring Egg Gather! Come get em!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Healing Den Spring Egg Gather! Come get em!

Post by Shard »

** 12/10/10 **
I'm bumping this because I'm not sure I got everyone's xenos to them. Uny? I have found your incredible trade for me and realized I never even got it downloaded o.o I have a page of stuff for you already but I have no idea whether you'd seen that and asked for extras, or what.

So! It's now the right time to put some power behind what I've been hinting at recently.

Read this first please:

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... ngeggs.htm

Now.... read this.

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/winter/ ... ster08.htm

All links are on that page, and the linked Giveaways page has the parents if you want them. :) When each person has their hatchlings up I will point at their adults. I have absolutely no idea how many got made. More than 220 images were uploaded, meaning around 110 or so creatures. :)

Enjoy :)
Happy spring!

Now for the ruleses.

* Any prior giveaway from me should be paged before applying here.
* I guarantee these will be fun. But I'd like them paged within 3 weeks of arrival if possible, and if not possible *please* tell me. Please link pages here in this thread when they're out.

Spring is a time of renewal, rebirth, and freshness.

You're welcome to ask for *as many* eggs as you believe you can page. There will be 2 official stages, and if you want the egg stage I will create those too. But all stages must be up by the deadline, so if you're not interested in paging lots and lots... don't ask for lots and lots :D

You may ask for different combinations, but don't be surprised if you get something... unexpected. Feel free to fill one out for each egg you want to claim, or just tell me a lumped in bunch of things and give me a number you'd like to have of them.

* Your name -
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? (please specify SOMEONE - they do NOT have to keep the eggs for themselves, but they should be someone I can write in a 'hatching' for you)
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den?
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop; Peep Peep
* Sweets? - no thanks; meh sugar-free; dark chocolate; milk chocolate; white chocolate; and fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Religious celebration; Flowers and Blooms; Egg or Location Decorations; Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - (choose whatever you'd like including multiples) Cloudless Skies; cute noses; white chocolate; fresh fruit; lovely flowers; shy blooms; fresh grass; milk chocolate; maraschino; overcast sky; sunny light (yes, I know. I'm silleh - feel free to interpret these or add as you will)
* If you wish, you may also select gender (male, female, herm, neuter), but I might alter these to suit things

I will take applications up until THURSDAY MARCH 20th. I will try and run this by Easter or Monday at the latest, and if demands happen from those who miss out later, I might throw more out there afterwards.

Ready? Go!
Last edited by Shard on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Wheee, I love the not-so-religious side of Easter.

* Your name: Kayla
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Almondalfios & Svena (and Ranjuku if you care to write him in :P), I think they fit the bill wonderfully: http://www.geocities.com/diwpersonas/sfpran.html
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? Hmmm, five sounds good to me.
* Pick your favored - Peep Peep!
* Sweets? - dark chocolate, as dark as possible!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Egg or Location Decorations, Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Hnn, no yellows or greens please (except for crisp lime greens). I love blues, greys, non-pink reds, purples, rainbow!
* If you wish, you may also select gender: No preferences.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +

Post by Guest »

*Your name: Mud
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den?: I think pester would have a blast! - http://mudpuppy.otersi.com/bazaar/crew/pester.html
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? mmm, 3!
* Pick your favored - hippity-hop
* Sweets? - Milk chocolate
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Egg hunting!
* Favorite Springtime Colors - shy blooms
* If you wish, you may also select gender: No preferences.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Your name - Asha
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? I suspect Zynon could somehow be 'persuaded' to go after a few..
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? 3 is probably enough.
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop
* Sweets? - dark chocolate!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Definitely plants, and also the religious stuff. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Skies, fruit, flowers, grass, sunny..and, I suppose, overcast as well.
* If you wish, you may also select gender (male, female, herm, neuter), but I might alter these to suit things - Do what you want..Zynon's club isn't part of the 'breeding stock' at the Aurie.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I just added something else adorable to this giveaway, so.... just nudging.

I suspect that once I give out the hatchlings folks might want moar. I'm hoping :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

* Your name - DragonFlight
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den?: Me! ( http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Isharil/Mo ... rigid.html )
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den?: As I have a distinct lack of things drawn by awesomeness that is Shard, and I do have time to make sure all be posted, I shall say.....anywhere between 7 and 15. ^^;;
* Pick your favored - Peep Peep
* Sweets? - I like milk chocolate, fruit's pretty good, but my favorite is marshmellow Peeps....at least, in two or three months once they're crunchy. ^_~
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - I likes the flowers. :D
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Cloudless Skies, maraschino, overcast sky, sunny light, lovely flowers
* If you wish, you may also select gender (male, female, herm, neuter), but I might alter these to suit things - No prefs.
Last edited by DragonFlight on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

at least, in two or three months once they're crunchy. ^_~

......eeew!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

XD I've never eaten a peep before, but from what I've heard a lot of people actually seem to prefer that. Stale crunchy outside, soft chewy inside.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

>.> I just like to duel them. Stick toothpicks in two of 'em, set them in the microwave a couple inches from each other, then turn it on. Giggle.

* Your name - StarFyre
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Mularaja and Zivera will be there! http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/mularaja.html *giggle* Zivera will be in anthro form, of course, so there's always the possibility someone might mistake her for the rider ^^ she finds that amusing

* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? anywhere from 12 to 20, surprise me!
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop; Peep Peep
* Sweets? - dark chocolate; white chocolate; and fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Flowers and Blooms; Egg or Location Decorations; Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Cloudless Skies; white chocolate; fresh fruit; lovely flowers; shy blooms; fresh grass; maraschino; overcast sky; sunny light
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Please sign up. One day left. Those I hinted at to sign up should really consider it instead of sitting out because I guarantee you'll like the results.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

....hmmmmm.

* Your name - JKatkina
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Aciis! http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kat/aven/dron ... html#aciis
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? As many as you want to give me! XD Um... I have no idea of the ballpark amount here. No more than 20, just to be safe, though I don't expect nearly that much. XDDD
* Pick your favored - Oh god, I don't know. XD Hippity Peep? Peep Hop? Both? (If I really have to choose one, I'm going with hippity hop!)
* Sweets? white chocolate (secondarily fruit)
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - (choose whatever you'd like including multiples) white chocolate; fresh fruit; milk chocolate; maraschino; sunny light (I love these names XD)
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wise decision, very wise. :D hehe.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

having to choose between chicks and baby bunnies is eeeviiil X3

Post by Guest »

* Your name - Houka Ryuu
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? (please specify SOMEONE - they do NOT have to keep the eggs for themselves, but they should be someone I can write in a 'hatching' for you) - Akuchi Foundling - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/sb/akuchi.htm
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? As many as you can spare but no more than twenty.
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop; Peep Peep Hippity Hop
* Sweets? - no thanks; meh sugar-free; dark chocolate; milk chocolate; white chocolate; and fruit! Milk Chocolate
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Religious celebration; Flowers and Blooms; Egg or Location Decorations; Egg Hunting/Hiding Egg or Location Decoration and Egg Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - (choose whatever you'd like including multiples) Cloudless Skies; cute noses; white chocolate; fresh fruit; lovely flowers; shy blooms; fresh grass; milk chocolate; maraschino; overcast sky; sunny light (yes, I know. I'm silleh - feel free to interpret these or add as you will) Cloudless Skies, Sunny Light
* If you wish, you may also select gender (male, female, herm, neuter), but I might alter these to suit things: No preferrence
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well you don't necessarily have to chooooose. You can also safely assume that I'm going to be using your answers as *guidelines* rather than *requests* (except in cases where something was specifically *refused* so I'll definitely go by that if you don't want something like a color, say so).
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

* Your name - Birdie
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? - Inasha; http://www.freewebs.com/eccentricbirdie ... Inasha.htm
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? - 7
* Pick your favored - Peep Peep and Hippity Hop? I love them both <3 (peep peep if I have to choose)
* Sweets? - White Chocolate
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Flowers and Blooms; Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Cloudless Skies; fresh fruit; shy blooms; fresh grass; overcast sky; sunny light
* If you wish, you may also select gender (male, female, herm, neuter), but I might alter these to suit things - I need more females, but other than that I don't care.

Hope I did that right ^^;

Post by Guest »

* Your name - Feline
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Macra Chuchi - http://realmofthefeline.freehostia.com/ ... macra.html
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? 3
* Pick your favored - Either, not picky!
* Sweets? - dark chocolate - 70% bitter or up, or fruit
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Flowers and Blooms, egg hunting/hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors - OVERCAST SKIES!!! Fresh Fruit!! cute noses; lovely flowers; shy blooms
* If you wish, you may also select gender (male, female, herm, neuter), but I might alter these to suit things: Don't really care
Last edited by Guest on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

* Your name: Phoenix
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den?: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... /Ineju.htm
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den?: 5
* Pick your favored: Peep Peep
* Sweets?: dark chocolate; milk chocolate
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations: Religious celebration; Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors: Cloudless Skies; white chocolate; fresh grass; maraschino; sunny light
* If you wish, you may also select gender: no pref
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Your name - Jess D
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Tenaso Lamniah
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? 5-10
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop
* Sweets? dark chocolate; fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Religious celebration; Flowers and Blooms; Egg or Location Decorations
* Favorite Springtime Colors - (choose whatever you'd like including multiples) Cloudless Skies; cute noses; fresh fruit; lovely flowers; shy blooms; fresh grass; milk chocolate; maraschino
* If you wish, you may also select gender - male, female preferably
Unyko
Dragon

Re: Spring is here, and so are eggs!

Post by Unyko »

* Your name - Unyko
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/games/rinji.htm (XD He likes hunting for things, apparently.)
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? Um, 3+?
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop!
* Sweets? - milk chocolate and fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Religious celebration; Flowers and Blooms; Egg or Location Decorations; Egg Hunting/Hiding (All of the above. XD;)
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Cloudless Skies; white chocolate; fresh fruit; lovely flowers; shy blooms; overcast sky
* If you wish, you may also select gender - No preference <3!

*slide in under the deadline?* ^.^;;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Hee :) I've started coloring and they're turning out deliciou....er... beautiful!

I will be continuing to take requests until late tonight, so anyone else want in on the giveaway please do apply. There will be a lot of these and they're adorable. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

hot dang I though I missed the boat on this

* Your name - Feral
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? Alstroem http://www.freewebs.com/feralpersonas2/alstroem.htm
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? Um, 3
Egg 1
* Pick your favored: Hippity Hop
* Sweets?: fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations: Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors: Maraschino, cute noses, shy blooms
* If you wish, you may also select gender: You pick
Egg2
* Pick your favored: Peep Peep
* Sweets?: milk chocolate
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations: Flowers and Bloom
* Favorite Springtime Colors: lovely flowers, cloudless skies, fresh fruit
Egg 3
* Pick your favored: Hippity Hop
* Sweets?: no thanks
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations: Egg Hunting/Hiding
* Favorite Springtime Colors: fresh grass, milk chocolate
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Still taking entries :) When I'm up in the morning as long as I haven't posted again in here, I'm still taking whoever comes in :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

* Your name - TyGryph
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? me! Er... Anne, rider of grey-striped blue Dzaih. http://www.geocities.com/shadowsiders/Apoc.html
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? 12, give or take a half dozen
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop (Hippity Peep! *giggle*)
* Sweets? - dark chocolate; milk chocolate; and fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Flowers and Blooms; Egg Decorations
* Favorite Springtime Colors - Cloudless Skies; white chocolate; fresh fruit; shy blooms; fresh grass; kitten; milk chocolate; maraschino; sunny light; mint
* Gender - any/all.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

* Your name - Molly/Starburst
* WHO will be there to hunt eggs at the Den? None other than Uppe Stac'Ver, rainbow explosion incarnate! xD
* How many eggs will you be hunting at the Den? 4+, but no more than 10 for the sake of my sanity. ^^;;
* Pick your favored - Hippity Hop (but it's extremely close. xD I love them both, darnit!)
* Sweets? - white chocolate, milk chocolate, and fruit!
* Your Favorite Things about spring celebrations - Egg/Location Decorations, Egg Hunting/Hiding, Flowers and Blooms <3
* Favorite Springtime Colors - cloudless skies, white chocolate, fresh fruit, shy blooms, lovely flowers, cute noses, happy rainbows, sunny light (XD at the last one. I love it)
* Gender prefs - ...none. XD

Shard, if any of the deadlines fall before April 1st, I'll need an extension due to my trip, if that's okay with you. ^^;; Just let me know.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

TyGryph wrote:*
* Favorite Springtime Colors - ... kitten;

o.0 kitten lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

kitten is so a legitimate color ^^

Go kitties!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

yeah... I just wonder what color it's supposed to BE :D

I've got Asha, Mud and Kayla's groups done. I'm working on them slowly but surely, since they do have 2 stages it's a little complex. But they're fun, and I'm feeling a little better today than I was over the last couple days (rl crap) so if there's someone who comes in a bit late I'll still put you on the list, because it'll take me a few days to get this done.

Don't worry about any deadlines on these, however I am going to request that even if they don't wind up on the page you all submitted, that that page has a link to them (or multiple links) so that it's easier for me to keep track on my records page.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Kitty colored! What else? =P

*ducks away from the impending slap for the smartass comments*

<.< Smart-allic comments aside, I personally always think of cream colored with the red tiger-stripes as "Easter kittens" (prolly cause most of the kittens in the area I used to live were that coloration, because the only mother-cat/father-cat combo possible was cream/cream ^^;; ).

That, or white and orange-y-red.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Everyone knows all kittens are orange.

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com