Fauna Frenzy--Ready to go!

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Post by Guest »

cool! :)

Your name: Mud
Your e-mail: foreverzombies@hotmail.com
Character's Name: Mael
Character's Race: Snake nurture god
Character's URL: http://www.mudpuppy.otersi.com/bazaar/crew/mael.html
Character's Gender: male
Bonder or Sponsor?: bond
Clutch preference?: Kukulcan x Ainkar Jariane

Post by Guest »

Your name: Houka Ryuu
Your e-mail: houka . ryuu @ gmail . com <- Please take out the spaces
Character's Name: Daichi
Character's Race: Rukel
Character's URL: http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ddw/daichi.htm
Character's Gender: Male
Bonder or Sponsor?: Either
Clutch preference?: Any
Other preferences or comments: nothing evil or chaotic
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Never mind.
Last edited by Asha Wermyst on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

A red-skinned, green-feathered hatchling stepped forth from Ainkar's clutch, looking around sedately. He paused a moment, blinked, before speaking. I am going with Mael.

Name: Gukumatz
Race: Winged Snake Demi-god/Crow-dragon
Color: Green-Red
Size: 33'
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Teleportation, Very long-lived (1000s of years), Major Powers over Earth and Sky
Personality: He's a silent and enigmatic type of dragon; he rarely talks, only when he has something important to say. He seems quite intelligent, even wise, beyond his years. He can seem rather intimidating, but Gukumatz is by no means a malevolent dragon, and can actually be quite gentle.
Notes: Sort-of demi-gods in the same way Kukulcan is sort-of a snake-god. Very powerful in their element(s) and long-lived, but otherwise mortal. The kids all possess a mask that they wear as they get older. The gems on their foreheads and bodies indicate their elements, and their big feathery wings grow out from the rainbow bands on their back.
Bond: Mael
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Houka: I will accept Daichi's leopard-spots as part of the theme, but just so you know, most rukels won't qualify. I'll update the rules in a moment; I hadn't really taken it into account.

Asha: Candidates do have to follow the general animal-theme of the Frenzy, (dragons and non-earth creatures aren't included), so your characters don't qualify for the theme. Sorry.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Woops. Must have missed that somewhere. Sorry.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Houka Ryuu!

Daichi approached Feresa's clutch of eggs and hatchlings, making sure his fur did not get wet. He regarded the hatchlings with interest. As he watched, a male dragon with a striking black-and-white pattern climbed out of his shell, looking around him curiously with big, wide eyes. He hopped about experimentally, right up to Daichi. The ruekl stared back at him.
The hatchling blinked. Once. Twice. He grinned. "Can I go with you? I wanna see more the world than the water!"

Name: Crusiger
Race: Pernese/Dolphin dragon
Color: Black-White (Hourglass Dolphin)
Size: 15' long
Abilities: Telepathy, teleportation
Personality: Crusiger's generally a happy-go-lucky, innocent, and altogether naive dragon. He's sweet and far too trusting of people for his own good. He's a gentle soul, the sort who literally could not hurt a fly or a guppie.
Notes: They need to be near water, and they're quite honestly happier in the water than out, but they can hop around on the land with their flippers, like a sea lion.
Sponsor: Daichi

Post by Guest »

Oh cool. Crusiger is so cute.

Post by Guest »

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hey is it okay if on my group-based characters, I let the adults wait until the group has more than half of em bonded before paging them?

Or are the clutches one after another and that wouldn't work in-character-ly? It just seems weird to me to have one that's already going to get a grown-up story, when her friends don't have theirs yet. Is up to you, I can always just put the image up and wait to write a story, if that's more acceptable.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Mud: Sorry it's a bit late. Here's your adult for Gukumatz.

Shard: Sure, that's fine. IC, the clutches are all hatching (or litters bonding) at more or less the same time, spread out over a few days, maybe.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay good :D That'll give me a better way to create their story when they're ready.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Gukumatz has been updated! Thank youu!

Post by Guest »

Sorry for the delay, here is Crusiger's page.
http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ddw/daichi-crusiger.htm
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

And here's his adult. :)

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Soooo pretty! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Agreed! Very nice work, Kitsu! :O
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

This is still open and waiting on candidates. I can't bond anymore of the other candidates I have until I get some of the current clutches taken care of, (or at least mostly finished).
There are 14 eggs left for the Tigolith x Raevale aquatic clutch, Bete's 3 are still open, and 11 left for Kukulcan and Ainkar's clutch. Make sure you review the rules on the first post before sending candidates. (Forms are available both here and on the Darkling Dawn website.) There's pretty dragons~
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

I haven't been home in awhile, but i'll attempt to send some your way whenever i get to my computer again. :3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Your name: Ness
Your e-mail: dada.siegt@gmail.com

Character's Name: Abram
Character's Race: Anthro Fish, specifics unknown
Character's URL: http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Nexus/people/abram.htm
Character's Gender: male
Bonder or Sponsor?: either, bond preferred
Clutch preference?: aquatic preferred
Other preferences or comments: //

Character's Name: Tanzi Night
Character's Race: Human // acquired werewolf
Character's URL: http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Nexus/p ... inight.htm
Character's Gender: Female
Bonder or Sponsor?: Preferably bond
Clutch preference?: non-aquatic, preferably, otherwise nothing.
Other preferences or comments:
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

DNS!

Here's your first batch. :P I'm working on the stats and blurbs of the dragons for your other candidates.

The dark grey hatchling was one of the first dragons to hatch from Raevale's clutch, but it had taken him a while to decide who he was going to bond to. Finally, however, he hopped his way across the sandy beach from the water until he was sitting in front of Abram, and gave a happy grin. My name is Psidacrase!
He wasn't alone.

Name: Psidacrase
Race: Pernese/Dolphin Dragon
Color: Dark Grey (False Killer Whale)
Size: 21'
Personality: Very upbeat, a happy and cheerful dragon, he can get along with just about anybody, and it's extremely rare for him to get upset about someone, or disillusioned, for that matter. His boundless enthusiasm is matched only by his hopefulness and belief in a just world.
Notes: They need to be near water, and they're quite honestly happier in the water than out, but they can hop around on the land with their flippers, like a sea lion.
Bond: Abram

A second hatchling also made her way over to the fish-man, glaring jealously at her brother for a moment before turning her eyes to Abram. And I'm Stenabred. If he can bond to you, so can I!

Name: Stenabred
Race: Pernese/Dolphin Dragon
Color: Dark Grey (Rough-toothed Dolphin)
Size: 29'
Personality: Though she seems friendly, being easily amused and laid-back, Stenabred can be hard for people to understand at times. She gets along well with most people, but there are just people who rub her the wrong way, for no particular reason at all, and she has rather picky tastes.
Bond: Abram

Abram might have been ready to leave with his two dolphin-dragons, but the rest of the hatchlings weren't finished with him yet. From another clutch of eggs that had started showing signs of hatching appeared a plain, tawny-colored male hatchling. When he caught sight of Abram, he intercepted the newly bonded trio with a hopeful, gaping smile.
Can I tag along with you all? My name is Tanlerth.

Name: Tanlerth
Race: Pernese/Malnev Dragon
Color: Brown (Lion)
Size: 35'
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Assisted Firebreath, Flight Magic
Personality: Tanlerth's a very patient and meticulous dragon, with a great love of stories and old myths and legends. He has a very intense focus when he's involved in something and often loses track of time very easily, but if it's a shoulder to lean on or a listening ear you need, he's a solid and dependable friend.
Sponsor: Abram

And, not to be outdone, another young hatchling stepped out for underneath Ainkar's wings to race (as well as a newborn could) over to the group. Me too, me too! You're not leaving me, Acan, behind. I'm coming to, so there! The red and purple hatchling stuck his tongue out at the other youngsters, but Abram was unable to say no, and shrugged wryly.

Name: Acan
Color: Red-Purple
Size: 28'
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Teleportation, Very long-lived (1000s of years), Major Powers over Water and Fire
Personality: Rather like his father, as a young hatchling, Acan is incredibly childish and bratty, constantly getting into trouble and driving his caretakers crazy. He can also be unthinkingly cruel and rude, and he doesn't seem to care about anything else. Most of this, he will grow out of as he gets older, of course, but he'll never be an easy person to get along with.
Notes: Sort-of demi-gods in the same way Kukulcan is sort-of a snake-god. Very powerful in their element(s) and long-lived, but otherwise mortal. The kids all possess a mask that they wear as they get older. The gems on their foreheads and bodies indicate their elements, and their big feathery wings grow out from the rainbow bands on their back.
Sponsor: Abram

A third clutch of eggs had started to hatch, as the mother, black-spotted Chylandra, watch possesively. The egg to crack open revealed a golden-yellow hatchling, marked with dark brown rosettes, but she was almost immediately squashed by her second-born brother as he rolled over her in his frenzy to get out of his shell. The yellow hatchling hissed at her sibling, irritated, and climbed to her feet.
She made her way over to Tanzi, staring up at her imperiously. My name is Nameera, Tanzi. I'm hungry, so can you feed me?

Name: Nameera
Color: Brown-spotted Yellow (Leopard)
Size: 26'
Personality: Nameera has a strong sense of purpose and determination. She has strong opinions about others and it's quite difficult to change her mind, but she is surprisingly sensitive with people she holds in high regard. Otherwise, well, she tends to come off as disdainful and arrogant.
Bond: Tanzi

The other hatchling had followed closely on his sister's heels, looking at her warily. She didn't seem to pay any attention to him, though, so the deep black hatchling rubbed his head against Tanzi's leg. My name is Mosdarth. Err, I'm sorta hungry, too.
And Tanzi impressed two dragons just as Abram was bonding his two.

Name: Mosdarth
Color: Black (Leopard)
Size: 37'
Personality: Clever and sly, Mosdarth has a great deal of intelligence that he prefers not to let anyone see. He likes his solitude, but that doesn't mean he's not friendly or funny, and he has a gift for convincing improvisation, while still being discreet.
Bond: Tanzi

Naturally, it seemed Tanzi wasn't going to get away with just two dragons either. Yet another clutch had hatched, and a ginger-colored kitten-dragon romped over to her. The baby cat-dragon stared up at her with a hopeful look on his face. Um, can I go with you, too? It just seems like you're a cool person, so...Oh! I'm Nander, by the way. You don't mind, do you?

Name: Nander
Race: Pernese/Catdragon
Color: Red Tabby
Size: 34'
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Assisted Firebreath
Personality: Nander's very blunt and honest, he's pretty easy to read and doesn't change his mind or his routine. He's also eager to please, maybe to eager, sometimes, but he genuinely helps out more often than he gets in the way.
Sponsor: Tanzi

A pale-skinned female of Ainkar's clutch wandered away from her clutch siblings after giving them a disdainful look. It wasn't long before she met up with another ill-tempered baby; the female cub looked mostly wolfish, and she growled at the hatchling, who growled back. Seemingly satisfied with each other, they turned towards none other than Tanzi, and both approached at once.
My name is Ixchel, and I'm going with you as well.

Name: Ixchel
Color: Yellow-White
Size: 24'
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Teleportation, Very long-lived (1000s of years), Major Powers over Life and Death
Personality: Ixchel's quite cranky and easily angered, she can be quite a sight when upset and it's generally considered a good idea to clear the area when her ire is raised. She's rather lazy as well, though, and surprisingly optomistic.

Though Bete tried to keep everyone and everything away from her young cubs, she couldn't help some of them from escaping her custody. A dark brown hatchling--obviously one of Hyaeschar's offspring, by her pale green wings--wiggled her way past her mother's tail without being noticed. She was soon approached by a spotted yellow hatchling, holding a mask in her front paws, and the cub challenged her with a growl.
She was answered with another growl. The two youngsters seemed to decide they were on equal footing. Bete's cub was quite willing to follow the hatchling to one of the candidates, and when Ixchel spoke up, she did too.
"I am Sergha. I'll go with you as well."

Name: Sergha
Race: Creodragon/Unknown Beast
Color: Black-Striped Brown
Size: 10' long
Abilities: Verbal Speech, Teleportation, Time Travel, Perfect Memory, Immortality
Personality: Like her parents, she's a lot more intelligent than she seems; people are often surprised by her insight when she deigns to talk to people, but she spends most of her time in solitude. She can disappear when she doesn't want to be found, but there are times when she does seek out the company of other animals or dragons.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

o.o oh so cuuuute!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Kitsu, I'm dying inside of pure and utter joy! These guys are ADORABLE. You just brightened my day tenfold to boot. :x -clings- I was having a badshit time and kind of still am, but they're like.. woahmygod. :3 I'm gonna attempt toget them paged today. lovelovelove.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Slight uupdaate~
I've got all the baby images uploaded to photobucket, and half of them paged-- think i'm gonna get the other half paged soon, and attempt to upload all of them.
problem is-- the only internet connection I have right now is diaaalup, since i'm at a friend's house. :x so iunno if i can get them uploaded at all. The other issue is that i dunno if the ones i page today will have their images linked on their pages yet. :x because i did the first half at another friend's house, stealing his high-speed dsl connection. <.< but photobucket hasn't loaded and it's been open for 15 minutes, so. :x
would that possibly be okay?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

No deadline yet on getting them paged (involving abandoment, etc.), but if you can get them paged, even if you don't have the images available yet, I'll go ahead and give you the adults. That sound good?
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

mmk, it took ages, but I finally got them uploaded. :3 file manager wasn't liking me. :D they've got images though.

poke me if anything doesn't work or got confused. :X didn't check any of it really carefully, since I had no internet when i was actually paging these guys. <.<

Abram and his pair-
http://silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/face ... /abram.htm

Tanzi and her pair-
http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/ ... inight.htm

The sponsorlings-
Acan- http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/ ... s/acan.htm
nander- http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/ ... nander.htm
sergha- http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/ ... sergha.htm
tanlerth-
http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/ ... nlerth.htm
ixchel-
http://www.silveredmagic.com/NC/Myriad/ ... ixchel.htm

I love all these guys, and I'm plotting things out with them. :3 makes me wish i still had a group of RP buddies. :3 -hugs the draggies-
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Here's your adults. :D

Psidacrase

Stenabred

Tanlerth

Acan

Nameera

Mosdarth

Nander

(Forgot Ixchel. Oops!)

Sergha

I'm going to try to get the other dragons finished up to give out now that I've got a couple more clutches. (Yeah, I know, I said I wouldn't open it yet. I've got a whole of dragons to place in these clutches too.)
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Kitsu, I love them. ._. LOVE. I want to hug them and cuddle them and put them on pages~
I dunno when i'll actually get to paging, but it shall hopefully be soon. :3
baka-ryu
Hatchling

Post by baka-ryu »

I have a set of candidates for you! Not quite so...up to snuff as my stuff normally is, but I've gotten a little rusty, seeing as my last candidate story was for...the Pitch Black clutch at AD? I haven't wrote a sentence since then. Ugh! >_<

Never-the-less, these guys were fun to come up with and fun to write for. I hope they all follow the theme suitably enough...

Your name: Baka
Your e-mail: white_sd@hotmail.com
Character's Name: Rudolph Wodan
Character's Race: Genetically Altered Human
Character's URL: http://www.geocities.com/memcandi/Groups/Rainbow/Red/
Clutch preference?: None
Other preferences or comments: n/a

Character's Name: Vlad Himbeere
Character's Race: Genetically Altered Human / Nosferatu
Character's URL: http://www.geocities.com/memcandi/Group ... Raspberry/
Other preferences or comments: No more than two bonds/sponsors for him, s.v.p

Character's Name: Jeren Pferd
Character's Race: Genetically Altered Human / Centaur
Character's URL: http://www.geocities.com/memcandi/Groups/Rainbow/Straw/

Character's Name: Clavel Toro
Character's Race: Genetically Altered Human
Character's URL: http://www.geocities.com/memcandi/Group ... Carnation/
Bonder or Sponsor?: Bond, but will accept sponsor
Other preferences or comments: Only one bond/sponsor for Clavel. He can't take care of any more than that X3

Character's Name: Americus Jung
Character's Race: Genetically Altered Human / Nixe
Character's URL: http://www.geocities.com/memcandi/Groups/Rainbow/Jade
Clutch preference?: Tigolith x Raevale

Also, a preference for sponsors...Dr. Krum won't take any female sponsors into Koaltion Fuchs. They are an all-male organization (just one more thing about them that's not politcally correct), and he won't be very happy with independent females popping up. Female bonds are okay, though. ^-^ I'm really sorry about this, but...these fellows have rules -rolls eyes-

Otherwise...I will be sending you more candidates >3 Especially seeing as these are filling so slowly. All the more for those of us who do sent, right-ho? I'll get in some non-KF fellows too, so that nasty no-female-sponsor rule doesn't need to be worried about.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

They're fine, Baka-ryu.
I forgot classes started this week. Oops. It'll probably take longer than I thought to get the rest of the dragons out. Would anyone prefer to get them sooner without a hatching story and/or personality description? Let me know if so.