A mysterious note...

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Already drew Sabella's babies today, so everything's good for her!

(Sherra, I think I ganked all of your submissions, actually. o.o Is there any way to relocate them just in case? If not... I'll just nix those pairings. Just hoping that they can stay up!

...So much history, going 'poof'. *cries* You don't know how often I swing by your pages when on genealogy searches!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Say, would anybody be interested in doing some colouring for this project for me? >_> I know that I won't be able to get the full 13 pairings done on my own, so if anybody is game to assist, here, I would definitely be grateful. XD Perhaps we could even arrange some 'sponsor' rewards as compensation?
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Would be nostalgic fun to join forces again, methinks. :)
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*raisehand* I could help, too, if you need another colorist. ^.^;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Myrror »

I'd offer myself, though you know my coloring style...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'd be giving lists of colours to use for these -- I just need to ink up the four that were drawn on Friday and I can disperse them, if that's alright! Today is busy with Thanksgiving prep, though!
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

*raises hand* I would be willing to, if you trust me to do it justice. :P *makes note to finish the Elves & Magic Frenzy images to try to get interest* :P
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'll be scanning in the inked images tonight when I get a chance! I've also got all of the pairing info finished, but though I've been pestering Kat, she hasn't put it up yet. DX

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be a proper hatching for this, and that if you're looking for halloween-y dragons of the above varieties, we're going to be looking for proper stories. Right now there's no limit on numbers of candidates or length/shortness of stories, but they'll be due on October 29th! No other limitations or restrictions, save that we're not taking sponsors or 'just stats pages'!
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

When you say no sponsers, does that mean all will be bonding?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yep! However, if you want to send in other dragons/giveaways/etc. in place of humanoid or non-Nexus-given characters, we'll take those fo sho!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Sherra: If you don't mind sharing server space with two other insane nexiians (me'n DNS to be precise), you can drop the Cy pages on my server until you decide you want to do something else. Considering that even with me'n DNS throwing files and images on it, my current disk space useage looks like this: 160.58/200000 MB and bandwidth like this 27.2/2048000 MB... I really don't think there'd be an issue.

Of course, if you really want to be fancy, I could go and upgrade my account and give you a subdomain =P (I just have a home user accont, which doesn't come with subdomains, and only two sql databases. Ah well.)

Just tossing that out as an offer.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

So are you accepting candidates for this yet, or is it just in the breeding stage still? I have a girl and a guy in mind, and I want to send at least one of them your way. Also, if you need help coloring, I'll see what I can do. My art is far from the best on the Nexus, but I do love coloring a lot more than I like making line-art, so coloring your lovely images would be bunches of fun :)
ImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

If you still need colorists, I'd be willing. :D Just tell me what to do and guidelines~
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Was still at the breeding stage. DX I had about a quarter of the templates sketched out but then Halloween went ZIP right by while I was doing school + homework + trying to get out of Rez + trying to find a new job. (Fail at most of those. *headdesk*

If it's okay with you guys, I'm planning on rolling this over to next Halloween so that I have a leg up on things. I hate releasing themed clutches completely out of phase with the holiday. ;.;"
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

On the plus side, holding this off until next year means that I can focus on making JAWESOME DAGRONS!

DOOM GRYPHON.
Glowies AND glowing blood. XD Be prepared to never ever be able to sneak up on someone in the dark?

(Sorry for the poor photos -- my scanner's all packed away for the move!)

:D I'm actually thinking of making most of these guys a 'unique image' deal, where there's only one or two of each. XD Good old fashioned frenzy, right?

That's all. *goes back to radio silence*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

wowcool.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

*GRABBYHANDSFLAIL~!* Gweh! So pretty!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Maybe once I can sit down in one place again I can even write up some candidates for other people. XD *hopeful!*
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*ahems*

I still have all of the images and pairings for this frenzy in place. I don't think that I'll have time to finish them all for Halloween, but if people would still like to see at least part of it fly, I could try to get some done!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*BEGS* YES PLEASE.

My boys have been waiting... so patiently. So.

Patiently. >_> pffffffpatiently. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Okay! I'll go find that sketchbook that I'd started these in and do some scanning in!