A mysterious note...

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Ok! I did find some good ones! :D

Ghost/Spirit/Wraith Form

Your Name: Sherra
Your Email: Rezogrl2000@aol.com

Your Ghostly Dragon's URL: http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra2/corvis4.html
Ghostly's Name: Merpasz
Ghostly's Gender: Male
Ghostly's Colour: black/red
Comments: Merpasz is one of Trix' True Chaotics that seem pretty wraith-like to me. I don't quite recall what all they do... but they seem to feed off negative energy

Undead/Zombie/Vampire/Rotting Forms

Your Name: Sherra
Your Email: Rezogrl2000@aol.com

Your Stinky Dragon's URL: http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra2/ankelth3.html
Stinky's Name: Neywice
Stinky's Gender: Male
Stinky's Colour: Ice skeletal
Comments: Powers (as written by Silvy): Ice magic, Fear aura, Sleep magic, Warding. She supplied his size, too! 30' tall, 60' long

Your Stinky Dragon's URL: http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra2/shynn5.html
Stinky's Name: Sabella
Stinky's Gender: Female
Stinky's Colour: Vampire blood red
Comments: She sucks blood!

Your Stinky Dragon's URL: http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra2/christine.html
Stinky's Name: Insomniax
Stinky's Colour: Red
Comments: He bleeds and drips blood constantly... and quite possibly sings, but that's not part of his species or anything...

Your Stinky Dragon's URL: http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra3/shios6.html
Stinky's Name: Inkel-Hikka
Stinky's Colour: Black/green zombie
Comments: If I recall, she can do rot magic to a pretty powerful degree. I think she can also raise zombies and command them. Not positive on those. Also, she and her god-bond are very narcissistic (odd thing for a zombie) and she'd want the most powerful dragon possible for a mate. Not necessarily the prettiest... but I think she'd try to maul anyone "lesser" that tried to breed with her.

Aaaaand... that's what I got... aside for one of Silvy's true wraiths which I seem to remember her not wanting to breed a ton...
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Good luck with the reorganizing, Starfyre! I know it's a huge pain the butt. XP

Cool, Sherra! :D Yay, more females!
For some reason, the first two links are broken for me! I can't tell what's off in the URL, though.
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Go ahead if you want to, Sherra, though if it's a Dysiniu... the traits breed out -very- rapidly. :D My way of compensating. I didn't want purebreds out there.
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Hmmm... they work for me!

I've found that a lot of my old Cy pages are very wonky lately and try to convince me they don't exist... but then I reload and they show up eventually...
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Silver Midnight wrote:Go ahead if you want to, Sherra, though if it's a Dysiniu... the traits breed out -very- rapidly. :D My way of compensating. I didn't want purebreds out there.
Hmmmm.... I don't know if he and his rider are really the type to enjoy a mass breeding-type event, also...

*consider* I suppose he might not mind so much if he had a purpose for it all, so it's possible...

Does Dray need more wraith-ly males? Unfortunately, I dunno if I have any more females to fling...
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

hksherra wrote:Hmmm... they work for me!

I've found that a lot of my old Cy pages are very wonky lately and try to convince me they don't exist... but then I reload and they show up eventually...
They do that outside of you too, sometimes I sit there trying to refresh for a while, before a page will show up, or they'll be there and then you hit 'back' to it and it says it's gone. I wonder what's up with that. :/
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I can't promise that everybody who -is- entered will participate in the first place, but if you'd like to send him, I'm more than happy to accept a form. :3 More variety is always good!

And your pages worked from the start, this time! Weeeird!
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

I really have no idea what's up with my hometown these days... but I'm not sure what happened to my old back-ups of dragon stuffs so I'm starting to think I ought to back-up Cy again... which would be a mighty pain with the site going out and all the hundreds of characters... @_@

I think I might have a few more stashed away that I didn't think fit the theme quite as well... but if you're eliminating some participants then I'll just enter everyone I think would qualify so you can pick and choose as you like. ^^
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Well, depending on how long you're leaving this open, I might be able to dig something up. I don't recall any offhand, but I've got a lot of dragons that I never knew existed (well, forgot really).

Don't wait on me, of course, but yeah =P
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Ugh, double post.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

This will be open for... a fairly decent amount of time. *innocent smile~!*

(Good luck with the backing up of the files, Sherra! @.@")
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Any new takers for this particular event? :3 Things are beginning to culminate, or so says my Magic 8 Ball, at least! XD

Or rather, I should be saying 'last takers'. X3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol Oh my gosh I'd totally forgotten about this :) I don't think I have any new undeads, but I'll check. You already have a batch from me, though.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: A mysterious note...

Post by Shard »

Aha, I found this one, though he's kind of a combination because he's rotted AND glowing.

Undead/Zombie/Vampire/Rotting Form
Your Name: Shard
Your Email: kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Your Stinky Dragon's URL: http://www.Geocities.com/t32rf/dragons/ww2.htm
Stinky's Name: Elgar
Stinky's Colour: Red, glowy, with armor bits
Comments: He's quite small, but not so tiny that he wouldn't be able to catch a female. Also, his front leg was bitten off, it's not mutated so he would normally pass FOUR legs on. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hah, awesome!

(Truth be told, I'd forgotten about it all summer, too! D: I was going to get some of these done over the summer so that I could have a big-ass Halloween event... but that didn't work out. XD I'll just churn out as many as I can in the intervening time!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

New update: After counting them up, I've got two extra 'wraith' males and four extra zombie-style males! Just so you know, if you happen to find any extra females.

I probably won't be doing -all- of these pairings, but I will try to get through a bunch.

Quick flight story and homepage on their way!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well, if you'd need her, even though she's not really vampiric or anything, Drws Agor is a gorgeous halloween-themed Glenn dragoness who'd be up for something.

http://www.geocities.com/t32rf/halloween4.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Anybody have the info on what Hydra head-crown gems mean? I think that the only thing that I can remember is that the main gem is white for male and black for female! X3
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Phe had those somewhere... Oh look, I found them! XD For some reason I had the info on my computer, probably because I had one of her hath-hydras from that biosynth.

White Opal: Male.
Black Opal: Female.
Amethyst: Communication.
Black Diamond: Tendency towards chaotic behavior.
Diamond: Strength.
Emerald: Loyalty.
Ruby: Temper.
Sapphire: Intelligence.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Would one of my ice!dragons from last Christmas count as 'wraith'? o.O I mean, they're see-through and everything... but they're ice. ^.^;; *gonna sift through dragons to find some more fitting females*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Well I've got a thestral here to even up the undeads if she counts. I have a handful of demons and another undead critter but they're all male. :\

Undead/Zombie/Vampire/Rotting Form
Your Name: Kayla
Your Email: visit.the.inferno @gmail.com
Your Stinky Dragon's URL: http://www.geocities.com/diwpersonas/sfpkei.html
Stinky's Name: Keigai
Stinky's Colour: Grey-Lavender
Comments: if I remember correctly, Keigai is small even for a thestral and would be unlikely to have many offspring.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Shard: The Halloween Glenner doesn't count, unfortunately!

Starburst: Glee, thanks! :D That helps muchly!

Unyko: O.o I think I'm going to have to say no to the ice dragons -- unless they have specific reason to be considered 'wraith'-like, I don't think they fit the halloween-y theme! (I already have 4 potential pairs of Wraiths, so it's not a biggie if few others make it in! XD If I'm hurting for pairings by somehow miraculously getting all of these done ahead of time, I will definitely poke you!)

Kayla: :3 You had already submitted her! She's in!

Sil: XD Filled out a couple of wiki links for Aldyss! (The password is 'dragon', if it's making you have to log in!)

And an example of a template finished tonight:
(Flat colours mean more templates done as a whole, but shading means less of the 'flat colour looks like I didn't put my all into it' look! D8 Decisions!)
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I did? Dur, and I thought I'd checked the comments thoroughly. D: Sorry! Hey, I noticed you said something about counting DNS' styx dragons as undeads, are you still doing that? I can also submit Orisonus, though you've used her in the BWR once already.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

It's fine, I kinda thought so, which is why I didn't just submit my gal. XD *salute* Darn, too bad you've got too many males. I might be forced to enter Akado if you had room for him. X3

Also: Nnnnn. @.@ Nice bonses. <3! Can't wait to see how the rest of these guys turn out!! :D
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Awww, he would have gone really well with one of the females that I've already paired up, too! XD He and Orisonus might not be too bad, either!
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Iiiiiiii recognize the look of that dragon! ^^ Aldyss baby!

That's really awesome, Dray!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

X3 That'd be a -fun- mix.

Just out of curiosity, which other female? *peerpeer?*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Sabella -- She looks awfully similar, too! XD I'll have a complete pairings list up either tonight or on the weekend... Kat says that she wants to host the event but she's so busy these days that it's hard to get ahold of her. X3
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Huuuuuh! Yeah! XD I recognize that Sabella!

As a reminder... the Cy website is going down... I think the official date is October 31st or something... sooooooo... you had better save what info you need to for Sabella until I can figure out about relocating Cy or whatnot.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Ehehehe.. oh, they -would- have made a good pair! XD Darn. Too bad I didn't have him back when apps were being collected.
Image... Image ... Image