Clan Akelara -- Briski's clutches hatched!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Oh my goodness... so cute. So hyper. So hyper-cute! *grins*

Xel honestly makes my day brighter, Star. She's just plain awesome. And she shall be paged very soon. *nods*
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

So! I have two more hatchlings that I can hand out, any takers?

Post by Guest »

Hmm... I guess I'll take the plunge and apply with Fushidara. It's just a stats for now since I still need to update her history but, I hope that's okay.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Kay. Dray, do you want Agate to bond the last baby?
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD Considering my plans for them, Having a related pair of bonds would be a bad idea... unless Selampotatoes were meant to inbreed! I'm actually trying to find the tiny-Agate another bond who's a foot tall and doesn't have flit-style intelligence! XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

S'omnul's competition baby is small..... and bright... :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD Tempting! Agate's more dark and doom and gloom and lighting people's underpants on fire though, I'm not sure I'd like him to have a brightly coloured bond!

Post by Guest »

Here's Holyllic Selampotato's link
http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/oac/mono ... lyllic.htm

Quick question, what species/breed should I put down for him? I'll edit when I get an answer but he's up though it's just a stats sheet and the hatching story for now.

EDIT: I've updated Fushidara's history to reflect that she is currently staying to watch the hatching at Clan Akelara
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I love how Hollylic matches with his background. XDD
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

These guys are halfbreed Schattarmini/Selampotato.

I'm not sure what Selampotato exactly counts as. I know the origins -- Sake was a strange gag-gift of sorts from Dray to Mystic (I believe), the last name is a twisting on Selamputo, the originator of which was a Fire Avengaean (thus the coloration of Sake). If Dray or Jkat would like to elaborate on what, exactly, Selampotatoes count as (besides freaks that most Selamputos will deny the existance of), by all means, guys.

Schattarmini's are much easier. Tek-lia is the only known Schattarmini -- she's effectively just a miniature Schattarneki.

On that note, I'll get Fushidara's baby out soon, life's just been a bit wacked at the moment, and I've been carting my other laptop around more often than this one. The black one is much nicer to do art and take game notes on, but not as nice for surfing the web or writing stuff up on.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

The last two eggs quivered, shook, and rolled into each other, spilling two similarly colored hatchlings out onto the mini-sands. After a few minutes of trying to sort themselves out, the two finally stood on shaky hatchlings legs and stared at each other.

"Do you want...?" The violet colored hatchling began.

"I'll remain here," The blue hatchling continued, as he moved to nuzzle his sister gently, "Perhaps someday I'll find a bond, but mine is not here. You go, have fun."

The violet hatchling bobbed her head in acceptance, as she turned to glide across the sands, suddenly graceful on her paws, to stand before Fushidara.

"I will travel with you... what is it like, these other worlds you've been to? I am... I am curious." The hatchling snuggled close to Fushidara, "Oh, my name is Aril-tip."

The blue hatchling crossed the sands and stood on his hind legs, staring up at Revent as best he could. "I will remain here. My name is Zanvey."

Revent nodded, "As you will, Zanvey. The choice belongs to the hatchling, not to any of us."

~~~~~~

Ryuu. Fushidara's bond

Name: Aril-tip Selampotato
Color: Violet
Abilities: Breath weapon: Cone of Fog; Telekinesis; Shadow Magic
Bond: Fushidara
Height at shoulder as adult: 11 inches
Personality: Calm and collected, Aril-tip is a polite dragoness, but one who enjoys learning things and seeing new places. She'll follow Fushidara willingly on her travels of the different Nexiian realms, and perhaps even suggest a few side trips of her own.

And last, but not least, Zanvey

Name: Zanvey Selampotato
Color: Blue
Abilities: Breath weapon: Cone of Fog; Telekinesis; Ice Magic
Sponsor: None (Clan Akelara)
Height at shoulder as adult: 10 inches
Personality: Zanvey is a chivalrous soul, always the one lending his aid to others without being required. Polite to an extreme, a hateful word has never left his mouth, and he always seems to find a way to make others feel better about themselves or their decisions.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

There are now four clutches open - three sired by Briski, and one 'clutch' of Tattoo dragons that decided to stop here at Clan Akelara to be born.

Candidates and sponsors are accepted for all four clutches, but I'm going to require at least a paragraph or two of story for them.

Post by Guest »

I haven't written anything yet, but I was wondering if Uas could bring one of her babies home with her. Serut has agreed to gain another tattoo for this, because if he would not she was simple going to rip her fur out not being able to have at least one of her babies along with her.
If you want me to write something up I can have it for you tomarrow after I get home from work.

Serut's link is this: http://www.freewebs.com/feralpersonas/serut.htm

And I am sorry it is so behind...lol...I am going to have it all updated after I get home from work
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

That's fine, I'll add Serut to the list.

Post by Guest »

Yinaleth not being a sourpuss or a soar loser wants to sponsor a baby from the Nauji Chaestyriargue x Briski pairing her link is
http://www.freewebs.com/feralpersonas3/yinrin.htm
and the story for the coming about for her being in the flight and deciding to sponser starts at -3- on this page http://www.freewebs.com/feralpersonas3/verlin.htm
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hee :) nice :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

could you hold a space in rain's clutch for me Rain is guardian/bond to a character and I wants to write up a story I just don't have time right this instant okays?
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Alright! Getting my act together to run Akelara more like an actual Dragonry instead of a place that exists only on the boards.

Cazador and Uzas' clutch now has a deadline, as per my sig, of Feb 29. Whether or not I have enough candidates, it will end then.

The other three clutches will get deadlines as I complete the templates for them. Happy writing, folksies.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'll definitely be sending a few out. Working on one elf for a tattoo-dragon bonder, since I have an elf with one already :D

Could I reserve two spots among the 3 of Briski's clutches? I haven't decided who to send yet for them. (Maybe another two elves lol.)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Sure, two spots are yours, Shard. Because of the way I'm starting to run this (more like the way Phe runs clutches), the number of candidates in each clutch will be a rough estimate. If I get a lot of candidates, there'll be more hatchlings, if I get fewer, there'll be fewer.

As a random thought, does anyone mind if I end up doodling a tattoo image for the tattoo-dragon clutch? I've been really bored in classes lately, and I've got a couple doodles that I like.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I wanna see!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

=P When I get back home, I'll scan the doodles in and post them. *laughs* Heck, the candidates can even choose which tattoo they want.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I discovered not only that I have a perfect candidate for that, but a whole nother freaking insane side-track to write up. :) expect elves.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Those are the two that I felt had merit as tattoos. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to see, let one know, I'll see what I can do.

Post by Guest »

I love that first tattoo *grabby hands*

Umm... do you have any requirements, story-wise, for the tattoo dragon?
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Not really. A sentient bonder, enough of a story to get a feel for the character... standard requirements

Post by Guest »

Here's Aril-tip Selampotato's link. Just a stats sheet for now.
http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/oac/fush ... il-tip.htm

By the way, what does the ability Breath Weapon: Cone of fog do?
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Cone of fog is the ability to breathe out a cone of dense fog.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Sent you 3 elves for varying clutches :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com