Clan Akelara: Briski's flight flown!

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Dreamweaver makes everything easier. Depending on the version you have, though. The first one I had was ... really, quite horrid. :) I have MX 2004, which is rather nice. It does just enough for you that you can use it to start something up but then easily take it out and do notepad editing without screwing anything up - unlike other composition programs which add so much garbage aside from the html and make it very confusing to see.

But yeah - it's a memory HOGGGG. My little computer revs up like a jet when I'm editing in it. I'm sure that the program could be made more sleek, but it is still really quite good.

I'm about halfway done with the flight, folks. :)

SF I'll need to tell you who wins, to get you on with drawing. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I use another program that's a memory/CPU hog, so my computer should be used to it. XD I am, anyway.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Yes indeed, the flight has been flown! Congrats to the three(!) winners!

Read the Flight here:
http://www.geocities.com/zora_domina@sb ... -jesi3.htm
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

wee hee :)

You guys made it very hard to choose. I had a great time writing, and I hope I did justice to your lovely dragons :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Now that I've refound my scanner and I'm getting the stuff for Briski's clutches scanned in...

I'm going to open applications for risers - male or female. Send your pretties to starfyre @ silveredmagic . com if you'd like to see someone rise at the Clan.

I'll leave this phase open for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks, I'll choose a couple of dragons to rise next and post them here.