S'onmul gets around - Round 2 - Moyan+Zenizap - Done!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Post by Guest »

I'll have them up tomorrow. But it'll just be a stats page for now. I haven't had time to read up on all the information for the Dragon Masters of Zekira.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

LOL! I love Bentley!! :D My boss at the shell station was named Bentley hee...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

hahah, I'm glad you like him! Did your boss have an infectious enthusiasm for work too? X3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Infectious not so much, but workaholic, yes indeed. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Finally, I have Syel and M'yustdar Houten up. No history yet just a stats page for now.

Syel - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/hd/syel.htm
M'yustdar Houten - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/hd/syel-myustdar.htm

By the way, one of M'yustdar's ability is Genresense (cannot just move to other dimension but can spot different worlds 'nearby'). I just want to see if I understand correctly how Genresense works.

So, with Genresense, M'yustdar has the ability to move from one dimension to another and vice versa. In addition, Genresense allows M'yustdar to know if there is a gateway/portal to a dimension near by. Am I understanding it correctly?

On the ability heal self + others, is there a maximum number to that? Like she can only heal up to three people, herself included, and no more?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

For the healing, it's up to you how strong it is. Since these are descended from Liaxeri and her powers were basically arranged in "strong to weak" order, these can be fairly strong or very weak, depending on what you need.

Genresense, yes essentially your dragon can pick and choose through the many slightly-different worlds there exist (one might be exactly the same as theirs, only the color yellow looks a bit pink; one may have never evolved cats; another might have everything in reverse, etc). Each 'genre' is like our separate worlds - it makes Nexus travel extremely easy. But also, if they want to visit another of your favorite fictional universes, they can do that. :) They aren't going to be moving through time, merely to the same spot in that genre where they ought to be.

.... If you ever see the comics Those Annoying Post Bros or Savage Henry, or some related titles by Matt Howarth, it's most inspired by the universe there- Bugtown - where I've centered several characters before. Everyone there is born with the ability to shift between Reality Levels, and some do it very, very well. (Ron Post, the Universe's most Dangerous Man - has cornered a family in their home to watch the coming nuclear blast. The father bravely tries to defend his family using his handgun. Ron shifts realities with him in tow - and turns the gun into a banana. See how that works?)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

So I realized as I went to go apply for the easter thing, that I never got around to uploading my pair. *went looking all over for them, just to be sure* *facepalm!* So, um, here they are, finally. Sorry 'bout that! ^.^;;;;;;

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/kupi-colin.htm

I still love them OH SO MUCH. X3 Colin is -so cute-. <3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Cool thank you :) I'll get those linked.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Zhoutald & Ususa

http://www.geocities.com/ryslen_sun/Zhoutald.html

I hope to come up with something clever for them soon, but they're paged.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

OMGWTF STAR PUT UP A DRAGON. @_@

Maggie - http://www.mysticalplace.com/Random/index-maggie.html
M'orrynelm Houten - http://www.mysticalplace.com/Random/ind ... ynelm.html

Now to get to the spring giveaway thing! *dashes off and falls flat on her face* Heh. I shouldn't be cramming so much before my trip. xD
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Excellent! :D Thank you both!

Now there's only like... 3? Three or maybe 4 left to be paged (somewhat including mine, but I've already got them written just not uploaded lol). Once they are or actually once I've done the Spring giveaway I will reupload the links page (because it's got the spring result starts on it, and I don't wanna give that away just yet heheh).
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I meant to ask -- I know that Usagi are human-sized... but are Zhoutald (humanoid form) and Ususa's images in proportion to each other? 'Cause if he's 6'8" in humanoid form (his size to the shoulder as a dragon)... she'd be like 4'8"
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

No, they're not quite right. They'd be more within about 1.5 feet of one another, with Zhoutald being taller. Just not THAT much taller lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: S'onmul gets around - Round 2 - Moyan+Zenizap - Done!

Post by Shard »

Took back a few of these from sites that have gone missing, or were never up. 11 years is more than long enough to wait for them to have homes once more.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com