S'onmul gets around - Round 2 - Moyan+Zenizap - Done!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Coolies, thanks :)

The top of the page has u'....jimmmmsomething lol I can't even spell dragons names any more, instead of the new dragon's name so you know :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

I know, I'll update it sometime...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

HOUKA!!

Dragon: M’yustdar Houten
Size: 7'7" Shoulder
Colors: Body – lt blue; Mks – black; Fringe – gold; Belly – white; Eyes – violblue
Powers: Teleport, telepathy, danger sense, heal self+ others; Multiple Lives, Genresense (cannot just move to other dimension but can spot different worlds 'nearby')

Bond:
Syel is a male Zekiran Dragon Master character.
Skin: medium strawberry; Hair: medium hazel green; Hair Style: natural, loose; Hair Length: to their neck; Eyes: light teal
Lifespan: long; Born: Kiran/Wo'ad/Muyar, where they still reside and work
Clothing: complex, it's hard to tell who is under all that fashion
Works for an eager, healthy Animal Master with a lot of style and class. 6,925 in savings
Bred: 2nd Degree; Fertility: Normally Fertile - Every 10 years they could bear/sire a child
Power and Mutations Power Rank 5
Powers: Sense Through Dragon; Specific Trait of Native Ferilon (mutt features - muzzle/mouth, ears, tail)
Disadvantage: Obsession (choose what that might be)
Average Intelligence
Low Education
Below Average Strength
Low Health
Average Agility
Extremely High Reaction
Low Appearance
Very High Charisma
Below Average Social Skill
High Aggression
Average Sanity
High Courage

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

XD.. that's an awesome bond!
and wow, I didn't notice that houka and I chose almost identical colour schemes! :o
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yup lol.

You can feel free to change it if you want, though if you do, make it fast lol. I won't be doing any more tonight, but probably I will wind up finishing this giveaway by tomorrow night. You're not obliged to change anything, don't worry. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

XALIA!!

Dragon: Zeinyarlis Houten
Size: 6'10" shoulder
Colors: Body – brown; Mks – gold; Fringe – black; Belly – cream; Eyes – red
Powers: Teleport, Shapeshift, Sonic, Heal self + others; Multiple Lives, Danger sense (possible combos = danger/teleport)

He has a humanoid form! No bond for you, so here he is :D

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

If it's not too late- I feel really bad about creating a dupe of someone else's. I'll just change the markings to brown instead of black, so it's not totally the same. Sorry to both you and Houka for my silly mistake. D:
Color - Body: lt blue
Color - Markings: brown
Color - Fringe: white
Color - Belly: cream
Color - Eyes: purple
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Gotcha :) Thanks. Their powers are pretty varied too. I'll get that up shortly actually!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Thanks, Shard! Though, I won't be able to see him until I get home...stupid work network... Yay for shifter form though!!! :D
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

No prob :) You'll like him, he's pretty sweet.

MUD!

Dragon: Z’hakit Houten
Size: 6'6" Shoulder
Colors: Body – lt blue; Mks – brown; Fringe – white; Belly – cream; Eyes – purple
Powers: Shapeshift, speed, Light magic, Heal self + others; Cheer, Multiple Lives, telepathy (possible combos – light+cheer)

She has a humanoid form!

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

OMG! Thanks Shard! *squeals* I love how M'yustdar Houten turned out. And of course, I absolutely adore Syel. *drools* I'm going to have to read up on Zekira so that I can give him a decent background story. That's going to take some time since there so many things to read up on. So, I wonder if there is a deadline to have Syel and M'yustdar paged?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Nope not particularly. When I run a new giveaway, that's usually when I'd ask they be paged.

The Dragonmasters of Zekira site is where you'll want to look (and ignore the orange... sigh), http://www.geocities.com/dragonmasters_of_zekira/ for the info you'll need. I chose to put up a FreeWorker (called Kaumburuh in the new version of the game) instead of a slave or bond, because that makes them able to go wherever they need to be, instead of being tied to an owner or agent for their instructions.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

ooooh, she's so pretty! and SPARKLY 8D Thank you so much Shard!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Oh, wow! He turned out gorgeous, Shard! :D Thank you!!!
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Thankees :D

Whenever you've got links, just post em here. I'll eventually get the giveaways page updated with them. I know there's at least one link not yet up on it, so it'll just be ... uploaded whenever!

Though I'm gonna give this one a break for a bit, give folks time to get their other stuff out or giveaways up, there are 2 already inked and ready to be colored for the S'onmul / Minoah babies, as well as Moyan and his human/shifter bunch. I'll probably give preference to folks who haven't gotten something yet.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Just a nudge, there are a number of outstanding pages - I'm plotting my next giveaway and I would like these paged before any of those folks get onto that giveaway. :)

Umaktchogin (Kit due)
Kupikada (Uny due)
K'iunul (Jkat due)
K'ippum (Sil due)
I'haeryok (Trix due)
P'oltchok (DF due)
A'nnaeja (Keilin due)
Phe, there's no link to the dragon you got on your sponsor's page, I have the link, but nothing to my dragon.

Second generation

Mossamang Houten (dray)
Maelgalbany Houten (cy)
Zheumtai Houten (Astra)
Zhoutald Houten (Ty)
Zeinyarlis Houten (xalia)
Z'iveraugh Houten (starfyre)
M'orrynelm Houten (starburst)
M'yustdar Houten (houka)
Z'hakit Houten (mud)

It's not pressing, but if you want to participate in the next (unrelated) giveaway I'm having, I would definitely like those paged first.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Duhr? Oh, poit, I'm a moron. Made the page and everything and forgot to uploaaaaad o/`

There we go.

http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... Uishik.htm
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Ilmendor/K ... tchok.html

Linked to her bond, too. (Who is a smidge odd, as her stats aren't so fleshed out, but she meets your 'good' alignment requirement. ^_~)
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hehhehe! A purified infernal is actually quite appropriate given who else these have paired up with or around. (vampire hunters who fall in love with were-creatures? oh come on! hee it runs in the family and that's fine! )
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

I has dragon? Apparently I was my usual retarded/scatterbrained self and completely forgot to check back andohmygawd. *blinks*

*tackles Anna and Ibezoy and doesn't let go*

I have no clue how I could have missed these. A'nnaeja is gorgeous (especially love the color pairing), and Ibezoy is most definitely making me miss City. What a beautiful rendering of that generator description.

*continues to cling to Ibezoy* Preeetty dragonling, and save for the color scheme and gender, that's almost exactly how I wanted my CoH main's final costume to look. When did they implement the wings, I must know!

Ah yes, and they shall be paged as soon as I possibly can. I'm gonna shoot for tomorrow afternoon.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

The wings are a vet reward - angel and demon wings are at 15 months of paid, played time. However, there are also now *craftable* wings (cherub, bat (tiny versions of feather and leather), insect (gorgeous), fairy (even more gorgeous), burned (cooool - and come in 'smoldering' and 'normal'), draconic (big, but unfortunately the color scheme is DOTS...), bone (spooky), and Tech (which are really nicely textured, but ... they flap lol). Those can be bought as 'recipes' on the market, manufactured with a little influence and a couple pieces of easily gotten loot (we have loots! pretty good implimentation of it, actually, and a market for such things to buy and sell em), and then head to the Icon stores to put em on.

.... I still have 4 paid accounts. ... If you wind up with more free time than you know what to do with, just click your updater or head to the coh / nc main area and download the new client stuff (which would probably take a while, as you've been off for like 4 issues or more, haven't you?) and unlike ms Mac user up there, you could probably use the accounts while I'm not using them :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm so sorry she's not paged yet! :x I'll try to do it this weekend, I need to finish drawing her sponsor.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

It's cool, no remarkable rush, just wanted to make sure that no one was left out of the NEXT thing, because... heh ... you won't want to be left out of the next thing. Trust me.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/ziveraugh.html <-- the dragon
http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/mularaja.html <-- the bond, who is made of just as much wicked-cool as the dragon.

Yes, I had far too much fun with Mularaja's history.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh that turned out awesome! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'll have Prince Corset up soon... haven't found any stories or settings that are good enough for him yet. XD
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Here y'are, Shard!

Sorry it took this long! I am sheepish and a little embarrassed.

http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kat/aven/kiunul.html
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Thankees :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hell, I'll just put my guys up for now, and if they fit into a story, they'll get one the next time I swing around to meet 'em.

:D It's nice not to have school deadlines hanging over one's head any more!

eta: Here he is!

http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kalyturn/bond ... #mossamang
Last edited by Dray on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I've been a bad girl and haven't checked the thread. I'd forgotten about Rojelio and Umaktchogin. ^^;
They're up now: http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnpe ... iouma.html
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.