S'onmul gets around - Round 2 - Moyan+Zenizap - Done!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

S'onmul gets around - Round 2 - Moyan+Zenizap - Done!

Post by Shard »

Template is done, for Moyan and Zenizap... So...

Daddy (Moyangulmandulda)

Mommy (Zenizap Houten)

The dragons will have selections from their parents' powers, of course, and will average somewhere between their sizes (very little variation there). Their colors will include gold, brown, yellow, black, cream, white and light blue.

There will be ONLY 13 of these, 2 for me, 11 to go out.

If you'd like to have one of these, your S'onmul baby must be paged Smile

I might be convinced to do more than 11 if lots of people don't get one, but I'm also plotting subsequent generations already AND there is another bonus in the works for a 'not quite' dragon shifter by Moyan... (nope, not with Uma, but ... someone else female and Sangerish.)

If you want to choose colors OR powers, you may do so, but it's either/or.

**Please pick colors from the specific ones listed, they won't get much different. If you want to pick just a couple of each or none at all just say random, and I'll randomize one Smile

**Those who get Shapeshifting will also get the 'humanoid' version of the image. I can't expect every single one of these offspring will have Shifting, though so please go easy on me lol.

** Also, if you think you'd like to 'throw back' to one of the powers that Moyan didn't get, but which exist in his parents instead, feel free to suggest it too. I'll be the final arbiter of whether it appears or if it changes slightly.

** All will have verbal speech.
** All will have some form of Healing ability - if you wish, choose between themself+others, or only others (no self-heal). Those with Heal Others only will be stronger in that power than their brothers and sisters with the combo.

** They do not require a bond, but prefer company; their bond or sponsor MUST be of a good, nice, kind or cheerful disposition, no nasty people need apply, as they just won't get past the goodness-detector. Smile

** Family name is Houten, females will ' elide their name. Their names are *not* likely to have meanings, this time around. (Saving me a ton of research lol)

COLORS BODY - Gold (metallic), Yellow, Brown, Cream, White, Black, Lt Blue (rare)
COLORS MARKINGS - Black, White, Gold (metallic), Lt Blue
COLORS BELLY - Lt Blue, White, Cream, Black
COLORS FRINGE - White, Cream, Black, Gold, Brown
EYES - Dk Blue, Violet-Blue, Purple, Red, Fucshia

POWERS - Teleport, Sonic Wail Breath, Chameleon, Danger Sense, Multiple Lives, Telepathy; Shapeshift, Speed, Light Magic, Musical Assistance, Cheer

** Note that powers will often combine if they're close and compatable. (one I'm keeping has a musical-sonic wail combo, and a shapeshift-chameleon power, another throws back and can cause a new life in another universe if they die [multiple lives+genrehopping])

FORM!

You:
Powers:
Healing:
Color - Body:
Color - Markings:
Color - Fringe:
Color - Belly:
Color - Eyes:
Gender Preference:
If you want me to create a bond (They do not require bond):

***FULL***

1) Reserved for Shard
2) Reserved for Shard
3) Starfyre (done)
4) Myrror (done)
5) Kayla (done)
6) Dray (done)
7) Cy (done)
8 ) Astra (done)
9) Starburst (done)
10) Ty (done)
11) Houka (done)
12) Xalia (done)
13) Mud (done)
14) Shard (done by Sil)

Oh yes he does.

In my browsing to find the right pair for the first Breeding Challenge, I knew I wanted to use S'onmul for the 'accessories' and constrasting colors - because he's freaking beautiful. I found one mate that worked just fine for the contest, but I also found another which didn't match the color-contrasting portion.

That would be Liaxeri. Now, I am planning on writing up a bit of a story about how they meet, and how it comes about that they've got *so darn many* offspring (it was a bit of a magical accident you see, didn't intend to go quite so far, but whoops there they are, and aren't they adorable...). And they do have a good number.

This means: Giveaway!!

Thing is, with Liaxeri, she's very much the type who would want a proper bond for her offspring. And, at the very least, those bonds *must* be at least "good" in attitude and behavior, if not (as her mother) "lawful" in intent. Though their father is more a natural, skittish sort, his traipsing around the multiverse *is* designed to make people happy, and to reward good behavior during the rest of the year with gifts. So if the bond can't be "lawful" they need to be "good" and if they can't be good at all, they simply won't be acceptable.

Bonds can be created after getting a dragon. If you want me to create one for you, indicate that!!

Also, there are certain colors available, and I would like people to choose their favorite TWO, IN ORDER, of the 5 I'm going to list. You MAY list the same color twice, however I cannot guarantee that if two people list those same two colors (either combo or duplicated) that they'll get exactly what they desire... I think the results will be special enough that no one will be left in the cold....

If there's enough begging (yah right) I'll post a sample. :) They're all done and uploaded, in any case, so whenever folks get going on it, I'll start figuring out all the names and powers available. When at least 10 have been requested, I will send them out. There are *plenty*. Right now I want to limit it to one per person - and the extras may wind up in the Winter Gather exchange as well. :)

Your Name
Potential Bond - if you have one, give me the url. If you do not have one but WANT ME to make one, indicate MAKE, if you will make one later, say LATER.
Choose Two - colors include Black, Grey, Gold, Brown, Red. You may choose one color twice, list your color choices IN ORDER of which you like better.
Last edited by Shard on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ooooh, yay!

Your Name - Dray
Potential Bond - Later (Have an idea but not a page yet!)
Choose Two - Black, Red
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oooo!

Your Name - JKatkina
Potential Bond - Hold that thought! (XD I have someone perfect in mind, they just need paging)
Choose Two - Gold, Grey
Image Image Image Image
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Your Name - TyGryph
Potential Bond - MAKE, please.
Choose Two - Black, Grey
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Your Name - Jess D
Potential Bond - MAKE
Choose Two - Gold, Black
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Your Name: Silver Midnight
Potential Bond: MAKE. Throw me a surprise!
Choose Two - Black, Gold.
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Your Name - Shadow
Potential Bond - Later
Choose Two - Black, Gold
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Your Name - Xalia
Potential Bond - MAKE, please?
Choose Two - Red, Gold
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon

Post by Guest »

Your Name - Houka Ryuu
Potential Bond - LATER
Choose Two - Black, Red
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Your Name: Kitsuneko
Potential Bond - MAKE
Choose Two - Brown, Black
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Your Name: StarFyre
Potential Bond - MAKE
Choose Two - Gray, Black
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Oooh! Nifty.

Name: Astra
Potential Bond: Laters!
Colors: red, gold
ImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'll do the ones which don't require me to make the bond, those will come in a bit.

Primary Powers explanation: these powers are all innate, and are more likely to pass to offspring than Secondary ones.
-- Shapeshift - this dragon can shapeshift to humanoid form
-- Size shift - this dragon can reduce and enlarge their size basically 1/10 their shoulder height up to 10feet bigger
-- Order Magic - as Sil's creations can perform this, to reduce chaos or unexpectedness
-- Speed (combines with wingless flight in any wingless offspring) - this dragon can reach sub-sonic speeds, supersonic if fewer powers are present, reaction times are incredible
-- Light Magic - this dragon can produce and focus light, cause visual (but not tactile) illusions, etc
-- Genre Hop - this dragon can move through the different reality levels (earth vs superhero-earth vs harrypotterverse earth, etc) and can therefore reach any Nexus point without worry
-- Going with Size or Shapeshifting, they can either speak Verbally using their mouth, or Understand languages but not be able to speak them (or, both depending on whether they have one or both). When neither of those two powers are present I rolled for which kind of speech they have.

Secondary powers are more varied but usually less strong, and stand less chance of being passed on to offspring. However, they should also be RANKED, by you, though generally the order in which I write them is how strong they are compared to each other.
-- Healing - the dragon can heal itself and others magically
-- Teleport - the dragon can teleport to places it has seen or knows about
-- Telekinesis - the dragon can manipulate items and objects (up to half its weight) without touching them, and can if concentrating finely manipulate things (ie: writing, pressing small buttons/keys)
-- Telepathy - the ability to think with others, they can innately think to their bond, this power has distance limitations (you decide)
-- Fire Magic - the dragon can produce either a gout of flame from their mouth, or flames in some manner outside of that, cause things to burn and dry wet items
-- Musical Assistance - this dragon always seems to be musically inclined, and there is a 'soundtrack' of sorts around it at all times - loud or soft, always reflecting what needs to be done or their mood; this power enhances all sonic and emotion-based powers used around it
-- Jingle - this dragon is never, ever, silent; the noise it produces (coming mainly from its bells) can be used as a sonic distraction, throw the sound around, or override other noises (white noise)
-- Cause Cheer - this is an empathic power that allows the user to deliberately induce happiness, it can completely overtake any current bad emotion, but will not ever 'overcheer' into delirium or hysteria.

ALL the dragons in question are "neutral/lawful good" in nature, they will never do something to harm another unless it's to defend themselves or their friends. They are at their strongest physically, magically and emotionally when they are either defending what's right, or giving to others. They practically cannot feel selfish, if they have something, they're going to give it away or at the very least, share it with someone.

They must bond to someone, but that will not preclude them from sponsoring or being involved in multiple-bond situations, after all the more the merrier, right?!

Next posts: dragons!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

NAMING these dragons and their offspring - I'm using Korean since that's the language I chose for naming S'onmul. Males get a long, complicated name, while females get a shorter, elided name (s'). That's just how I felt like it. :)

DRAY!

Dragon: Yorochaenung (several talents)
Color: Black and red
Size: 10 feet at shoulder
Powers: Speed, Size shift (understand lang), Shapeshift (verbal speech); Teleport, Musical assistance ** one is very strong

JKAT!

Dragon: K'iunul (cheer)
Color: Gold and Grey
Size: 8 foot at shoulder
Powers: Shapeshift (verbal), Speed, genrehop; jingle, cheer, telekinesis, teleport

SHADOW!

Dragon: K'ongang (healing)
Color: Grey and Gold
Powers: Shapeshift (verbal), Order Magic, Genrehop; musical assistance, telekinesis, healing

HOUKA!

Dragon: Parunsaenghwal (orderly existence)
Color: Red and Black
Size: 7 feet at shoulder
Powers: Shapeshift (verbal), Sizeshift (understand lang), Order magic; healing, teleport, telekinesis

ASTRA!

Dragon: Pulkkonnori (fireworks)
Color: Gold and Red
Size: 9 feet at shoulder
Powers: Sizeshift (understand lang), speed, light magic; Fire magic, telekinesis, telepathy

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

Wow. *sits back in her chair and admires*
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Holy crackers Shard, those are gorgeous!

Your Name: Kayla
Potential Bond: Later
Choose Two: Red, Grey
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +

Post by Guest »

OMG, He's sooo kawaii! ^_^ Snuggles him. Quick question... where do I link to when I put up a page for him?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Oh wow, those are awesome, Shard! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh my god. Those are sexy! XD I like! (Dray also approves!)
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Probably just link to the Kshau Protectorate site, which hasn't been updated in a while but hey that's where I always say I'm from lol

http://www.geocities.com/kshau_protectorate

I'm glad folks like :)

I'm working on those with bonds, they'll be getting images too lol.

KAYLA!

Dragon: P'okppal (explosion)
Color: Red and Grey
Size: 8 feet at shoulder
Powers: Sizeshift (understand lang), Speed, Genrehop; Fire magic, teleport, cause cheer, jingle

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Dude, Shard, you've really outdone yourself! These guys are kickass!
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

When I realized that Liaxeri was fox-tailed I was all "gooooooogooooogaaah!" but then realized that they didn't actually have opposing colors anywhere on them, they're all quite nicely similar lol. I stuck the red in because it looks cool :) Thought about putting white markings on them but by the time I'd figured out how to get them colored right, I couldn't possibly extract the black from it, without selecting the whole thing. meh. :) I'm glad you like. I'm working on the bonded ones, now.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

8O!!! Wow, these guys are totally full of win. o.o Glad I checked in tonight. :D!

Your Name - Unyko
Potential Bond - MAKE *terrible with characters* ^.^;;
Choose Two - Black and Grey (mmm, grayscale. XD)

<33!!!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

:)

If it's okay, you're going to get a black/brown one, since the black.grey and grey.blacks have both been spoken for. I could whip up black/black or grey/grey though. You choose.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Eep! Sorry 'bout that. ^.^;; Erm, wow I'm -oh so tempted- to go with the black-black, 'cause really... love. o.o *and was actually gonna have that as her two colors* But I don' wanna put you through any trouble. *sheepish* So if would be a problem to make another, just go with the black-brown. <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Okeydokey :) The brown ones are really pretty actually. My own is gold-brown, the first basic color combo I made with em.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*cheer!* Awesome! :D *love onna Shard* <3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Now for the ones needing bonds :)

You can change them if you need to, where they're from or whatnot, if you really want to. I got these mostly from my own generators, but I also went to 7th Sanctum and varied other locations for the dolls. Please be sure to host them on your own site, not my photobucket acct thanks. :D

Each of the bonds has a widely varied amount of information, and if you don't know where to go for each of the types, I can give urls for their origin worlds.

TY!

Dragon: Tallanggorida (jingle)
Color: Black and Grey
Size: 6 feet at shoulder
Powers: Order Magic, Speed, Genrehop, (understand language); Telepathy, cause cheer, jingle, Teleport

Bond: Laeine
Laeine is a female Zekiran Dragon Master character.
Skin: pale blue Hair: dark crimson Hair Style: of a simple styled cut Hair Length: shoulder length Eyes: changeable red to peach
Lifespan: average Born: Kiran/Le'ret/Lur, where they still reside and work
Clothing: impressive, great for parties but completely wrong for work or Low Status people
Status: Bayaran, Generation Bond, serving for their parent's mistakes Bonded To: a young Owner just starting out
Owes: pay themselves out by earning 686,553
Bred: 3rd Degree Fertility: Semi-fertile - possibly breed once every 30 years or so
Powers and Mutations Power Rank 3
Powers: Dragon Training (one type); Sense Through Animal; Command Group of Animals; Share Powers With Dragon
Mutations: Small Claws; Oddly Shaped Toes
Average Intelligence
Low Education
High Strength
Above Average Health
Low Agility
Average Reaction
Average Appearance
Below Average Charisma
Below Average Social Skill
Below Average Aggression
Below Average Sanity
High Courage

JESS D!

Dragon: P'ongae (lightning)
Colors: Gold and Black
Powers: Order magic, Speed, Light Magic, (verbal); Telekinesis, healing ** one is very strong

Bond: Eagerhue is a female elf on the Otherforest
"season sign"- Thaw (New year's sign - starpattern: Wolf, Animal: Owl, Color: Silver, Element: Ice/Water; Forcast - bravery, hardiness, patience and luck are this elf's qualities)
Lives First Holt, living and working in a cave with a stream nearby.
She has bronzed tan skin, deep grey, (often covered with a shawl) hair that is long, down to the thighs, with goldenrod eyes. Her ears are gently pointed, like a typical Elfquest Elf. Adult.
She wears red shaded wrapped wrobe of fur and cloth and soft shoes.
Very High Charisma and Very High Appearance, Average Dexterity and Very High Agility, with Very Low Health; and Extremely High Intelligence, Above Average Strength, and Extremely High Magic Power.
Powers: Send Telepathy (at Very High level), and use Magic Feeling (to Above Average ability). Fire Shape/Light Shaping at Very High ability, and a High Deep Sensing/Group Soothing ability.
While she is reasonably talented in common skills, Healing Lore/Massage is her best skill, with an Extremely High ability, but she is quite skilled with Artistry/Magical (Above Average ability), Physical/Body Communication-Sign Language (Above Average ability level) and Tracking/People Only (at Average level of ability). She loves to hunt (High ability) with a Lasso, plus uses a Blowdart at Below Average ability.
She came across her soul-name a few years ago while shaping something with magic. She has told no one but her mate that it is Kaia.
She enjoys being alone.

SIL!

Dragon: K'ippum (joy)
Colors: Black and Gold
Powers: Size Shift (understand language), Genre Hop, Light Magic; Cause Cheer, Telepathy, Jingle, Healing

Bond: Soi is an adult bigendered Usagi.
Fur: white Marking color: neon blue tipped thin and long ears.
Markings in that color are small dots over cheeks.
Hair is mid-back length and frizzy, lavender with marking-color tips. Eyes: raisin purple.
The magic shhee specializes in is healing.
Hir favored weapon is staff.
Genetic History: grandfather (mother's side) Human. Hir parents are both living, separately, and shhee has an older brother. Raised on a large animal ranch (near DeFarra). They are good at cooking.
Shhee has a Lackadaisical, Absentminded personality.
This Usagi can shift through different reality levels.
((you said surprise you, I think that'll do it lol))

XALIA!

Dragon: Chongshinkamung (telepathic)
Colors: Red and Gold
Powers: Shapeshift (verbal), Order magic, light magic; Jingle, Telepathy ** one is very strong

Bond: Xhiau Ziyzv Xhyip (shee-OW zee-EYE-ziv ZHEYE-ipp)
Species: Zeddian
Markings: dilute silver skin with easily-seen solid grey square/s, on upper chest and upper back and on feet and hips only
Hair: low shoulder length, solid grey
Powers: strong shapeshifting (to any living shape) abilities
Mutations: extra limbs - has feathered wings (extra)

Personality: if ever there was a crusader on Zedd, Xhiau is it. Give him a cause, he'll take it up with style.

KITSUNEKO!

Dragon: Umaktchogin (musical person)
Colors: Brown and Black
Size: 9 feet at shoulder
Powers: Size Shift (understand lang), Light Magic, Order Magic; Fire Magic, Musical assistance ** one is very strong

Bond: Rojelio Dimas, Hogwarts Student
Gender: male Background: Pure Blooded, ridiculed, middle class
Personality: Phobic Cultural Background: Indian (Central/South American), atypical (faintly greenish skin tone) and is very attractive
Attending: Hogwarts House: Gryffindor - Head Student of this House for the year
Favorite Subject: Special skill - Wand Making Worst Subject: Dark Arts
Professional Goal: Wand Duelist Year/Age: 3rd year, age 13
Wand Length: medium length 10 inch Wood: Hazel (wisdom and wrath) Core: Dragon scale powder (defense against magic)
Favored Spell: fire magic - conjuring licks of flame all the way up to fireballs
Unique: Aura-Seer - able to detect the types of magic, personality and moods of those around them, by the colors and textures found on their magical aura
Quidditch: likes to watch

STARFYRE!

Dragon: O'hagui (linguist)
Colors: Grey and Black
Powers: Sizeshift (understand lang), Shapeshift (verbal), Order magic; Cause cheer, jingle, telekinesis

Bond: Miranda Magdalena
This seductive magical girl has almond-shaped blue eyes and very short, straight, fine, amber hair worn in a carefully-crafted style. She has a lithe figure. She has peace powers that are activated by concentration. Her outfit is mostly violet and green, and it resembles a fortune teller's garb.
(Can't have a cheerful dragon without a sailor scout, right?)

UNYKO!

Dragon: Kupikada (zoom speedy)
Colors: Black and Brown
Size: 7 feet at shoulder
Powers: Size shift (understand language), Speed, Light Magic; Cause Cheer, Fire Magic, Telekinesis

Bond: Colin Gryphonn (Triptych made with shifter generator)
This is a male triptych. Raven, Stoat and Pronghorn.
In his raven form, he has jet-black feathers. Stoat has glossy tan and brown fur. Pronghorn has dark brown and buff fur. Triptych has stoat tail (black tipped), pronghorn pattern black, white, buff fur, muzzle, horns, round ears, talon feet, black wings.
In his human form, he has messy, golden blond hair that is very long, as well as small, bright blue eyes. He is 5'2 and very skinny, with freckled skin. He is 11 years old. He is self-sacrificing, down-to-earth, and loving.
He shifts involuntarily when angry or upset.

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Your Name - Feline
Potential Bond - MAKE please!!
Choose Two - Brown gold or brown brown please.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Ooh! Dragon and bond both are awesome! Hogwarts wizard, hee. :D