Kalyturn's Semi-Annual Breeding Contest - Now Open!

For contests and challenges, free for all to join and create.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

AH
AF
AC

That was surprisingly difficult. I definitely had a tie for my last one :P
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

AA
AE
AH

They are all so purdyful :P
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

AH
AF
AA

I remember wanting to get in on this, but I couldn't find inspiration or some dragons to mix.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

If people want, I could set up a second one with more traits drawn from the pile. >_> Given how long it took me to get to this one though, I would probably say, "okay, there is no drawing deadline... until I close it for votes, so submit stuff right up until the cut off date!" XD
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Okay, given more than enough time for everyone to vote! I'm going to tally up the votes, announce the winners... and maybe finish those flits that I promised... XD

Check back soon!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Announcing the Winners of the 1st Kalyturn Breeding Contest!

3rd Place goes to the ever-talented and lovely Thexenoqueen with her devilishly stripe mischief maker:

2nd Place goes to our esteemed and wise forum shepherd, the one who we all turn to when we need to stick a flamingo in someone's lawn, Shard, with her boisterously coloured festive fella:

And -- drumroll please -- as our 1st Place winner takes home the show with a LANDSLIDE vote! The cheerful and bubbly, yet never stubbly Unyko! Check out her prize-winning little eye-hurty ball of fluff!

Unyko, you can find all of the entries for this contest stored here -- now it's up to you to decide what to do with them! Keep them all? Distribute them amongst the prize winners? Hold a draw and give them away? Whatever your will desires, you now have eight new dragons to find homes for. :P

Thank you everyone for participating! XD I haven't finished the flits yet (d'oh!) but I'll try to get them out soon!

Lastly... anybody want to try to do this again, or should I finally settle this contest down to bed? XDDD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'd kinda like to do another, it was still fun even if it took forever to cycle through lol :D

And thanks everyone for votin' :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com