Dreadies

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

Dreadies

Post by Cy »

They're back and I couldn't help but show them off <3

*wiggleeeessss*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*my eyes, they burn from pinkness!* :D

..... Cy you're like a poster child for myspace, you know that right? :D

*giggles and runs*

edit: also, you have perfectly applied makeup and are simply gorgeous, thought you should know :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

*Hangs head*
Yussuhhhh
I knows it.

But almost my entire generation does as well
:]

I think I'm going to add some more blonde and lilac to tone down the pink some. It's not one of my favorite colors either, but it's just so darn cute at times.

And thank you for your compliment
It made me blush
^_^

Post by Guest »

I always wonder.... doesn't that itch? And doesn't all the thick wiggly, beaded strands of hair make you go crazy? Lol. It looks good on you though ^^
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

A lot of stuff depends on the hair. It itches when it gets hot, and when it's hot, man are they heavy. They weigh a ton when they're wet.

They don't really get in my way, or itch my skin. Sometimes when the processed hair rubs against my skin I jump; it feels a little like velvro for a second.

Post by Guest »

Your hair doesnt look real.. it reminds me of plastic hair like on dolls.. leggo-hair or something.. esp with the pink!
But the pink does suit you..
I never thought pink hair would work well for anyone..

Post by Guest »

It's the pale complexion and the matching lipstick. Has to be :p I'(m happy with brown though ^^ But then if I were to ever colour my hair any colour it would be bright bright yellow... so I guess brown'd be better ;)
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Beeswax = teh shineee
It's a dreadhead's best friend, especially to get them to straighten out and not be all frizzy and rat's nesty. They are after all just giant tangles of hair.

I saw this girl at a concert one time who had bright yellow hair that faded into orange then hot pink, and had it spiked up into a 7 or 8 inch mohawk with the sides of her head shaved. It was pretty bangin XD

edit - my lack of any real eyebrows probably helps with the pulling it off. I knew this girl in my circle of friends who always wore this lime green "scene kid" style wig, but she had auburnish eyebrows and it looked rather funny. I was just thinking about that and how odd pink hair looks when people have dark brown or black eyebrows with it.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

..... I want a plush toy of you. Is that okay? :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

As long as it's not used for voodooish purposes. I'm rather finicky about unseen forces of pain.