Help my eggys hatch!

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Keilin, you got a blue Yoshi egg? @_@ Awesomeness! I want one too.

If/When my hatchlings grow up, I'm getting more eggs. :3 This is so addictive. *clicky click clicks the pretties*
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry

Post by Guest »

jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

These little critters are addictive XD

I just haven't been able to catch them when there are any new eggs in a while!

Post by Guest »

The eggs usually pop up on the hours, and are gone in about... oh... three minutes. o.O
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Aw, mine died, sad day. My own fault for not sticking them in my signature though. Stupid me being so busy with finals I forgot to do something simple like that :P
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

What's the average amount of hits/clicks an egg needs to hatch, or at least crack? My egg has 379 hits / 59 unique hits / 25 clicks and it still hasn't cracked. .__.

Post by Guest »

There isn't any set number of hits, unique hits, or clicks for the egg to hatch or the hatchling to grow. I just try to give them as much web exposure as I can and hope that visitors will click on them. *shrugs*
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I froze my hatchling. It will never grow up now, but it won't die either. (I was down to .05 days, and it's wings hadn't grown in yet.) It may have been kinder to let it die, since it'll be a child forever now, like the girl-vampire Claudia...
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.

Post by Guest »

The hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating and it doesn't move very much.

What's that mean? :(
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

I think that your hatchling gets sick if it has a really abnormal hits-to-unique hits ratio. Like, yours has 1891 hits but only 96 unique ones. If people refresh the page constantly, that'll probably happen. It's the same thing with the "soft shell" mentioned earlier.
Molly
Graeth
Dragon
Location: Burninating all the peasants who live in thatchedROOF COTTAGES!!

Post by Graeth »

Aww, mine have passed on..

So much work, sheesh!

What's with you kids?! Every other day it's food food food! :P
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

For those of you with the eggies in PI siggies, PI has deemed them art theft, and is asking for their removal from siggies. They're threatening 3 week forum bans for anyone who leaves them in after finding this out :/

Apparently, some of the familiar looking ones (someone mentioned that back on page one?) are used without the original artists' permission.

Post by Guest »

I was doing the refreshing to get my eggs to hatch as well and my hydra got sick too. I'm letting it rest for a while and hoping the clicks'll catch up. *crosses fingers*

edit: ack, my red one too. I'm taking them out of my sig for a while I think the eggs might hatch on their own without any more clicks...
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Yay, my first little guy made it! I was so sure it was gonna die. Too bad the abandoned one I adopted didn't, though. :(
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +

Post by Guest »

Congratulations on your hatcling Draco. ^_^
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Thanks! Now I've got two more, because I happened to get lucky when I visited the page. XD
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +

Post by Guest »

Mine have returned to health :) I'm so happy about it. And I'm amazed at how hard it was to actually just leave them be for a while.... I think I've developped an addictive, manic view-clicking condition :p

Post by Guest »

For those with dead hatchlings, there is a rumor I heard that if you keep clicking on the RIP image, eventually it will turn into a Zombie Dragon. I don't know if it's true but there is no harm in trying. *shrugs*

Post by Guest »

Houka Ryuu wrote:For those with dead hatchlings, there is a rumor I heard that if you keep clicking on the RIP image, eventually it will turn into a Zombie Dragon. I don't know if it's true but there is no harm in trying. *shrugs*
Something happens with it... one of my dead eggs which i still keep clicking has turned from red to the sickly green i associate with the sick dragon image.... but I've got no clue about what it means. I was thinking though that maybe at one point you get an action which might read "revive" in certain conditions...

Post by Guest »

My poor, unnamed hatchling's a gonna die. >_> Here's my new policy:

1. Adopt in bulk [four to a batch]
2. Don't name them till their wings come in.

EDIT:: Woah... When did his wings come in, and when did he stop being sick? NAME TIME! ...Right when I get back from school...

Post by Guest »

Yahoo! My hatchlings grew up. ^_^ Now to get more eggs. I hope I get a gold one. Or maybe a yoshi egg. I want a blue yoshi egg. :P
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

ZOMG FINALLY. I got another egg. ^___^

EDIT: DUUUUDE. PAPER EGG. <3333

Being online at 1 in the morning for no reason really can have its perks ^.^

Another edit: OMG I GOT A CHICKEN <3

Okay. Sleep soon... must sleep... *collapses dead on the floor*
Molly

Post by Guest »

I'm so envious of your chicken egg! The images are pretty :p
They're working on a limited edition christmass dragon as well. I hope they finish it in time and put it out (and I hope the trafic won't be too immense to get one)
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Yeah, I saw that mentioned on their forums. ^^ Luckily for me, it's Christmas holidays so I /can/ go online at 1 in the morning and my parents don't really care (and neither do I - I don't like having my sleep cycle disturbed when I have school going on, but now it doesn't matter).
Molly

Post by Guest »

psst... to have your egg-images show up you need to add "/img.gif" at the end of the image url.
And yeah, I always revert to my "natural" rhythm in holidays. In winter that means long nights and waking up late because of the absence of sun :p I'm up way earlier in Summer.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Ehe, thanks, Trix. ^^ I just noticed that the images weren't there.
Molly

Post by Guest »

Wow, an orange dragon, a paper dragon, a chicken, and a yoshi egg. Those are some rare finds there Starburst. I still need to get new eggs.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Hehe, actually, I saved the red Yoshi from abandonment this morning. ^^ I'm actually really surprised it didn't give me the "server overloaded" message when I clicked on it... o.O
Molly

Post by Guest »

I got the christmas egg! We don't give christmas presents, so this feels like a little extra ^^