Help my eggys hatch!

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Trix wrote:
Xalia wrote:I'm with you Shard...I keep thinking "Oo, I want one!" but then I can't access their site or even see the eggs or hatchlings or anything from work so I'm like..."Nah, I'd probably kill more than I'd hatch...maybe I'll wait until Winter Break" XD
Living on the other side of the globe I get better hours. It's rather quiet during morning and noon hours. Though for me too the pace has been picking up. I get those server unavailable messages quite frequently during the evening.
Actually, I can't see them because the network at work filters everything. I'm amazed I can still access the Nexus, actually! XP
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Graeth
Dragon
Location: Burninating all the peasants who live in thatchedROOF COTTAGES!!

Post by Graeth »

I see my guys belong in neverland....everyone else around them seems to be growing up, but they refuse. :twisted:
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Yay! Mine grew up :D
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Sheesh, my hydra egg is getting close to 1000 clicks and still no signs of even a crack.

I'm beginning to have a feeling this time/clicks ratio is very sensitive in the egg's first day or so. Here's hoping the little guy hatches... =\

Post by Guest »

I hope mine sprout wings. i've been refreshing my page forever but all I can manipulate is total hit ratio... I hope there's at least border numbers for every different variable.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Mine grew, so I got four new eggs. ^.^;;
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

refreshing doesn't seem to do anything for me :/
I got another mint because the other died and I'm stubborn:Image
also got a pink by accident: Image
edit: for page 3 Image
Last edited by Guest on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well I keep clicking :)

I think it knows the difference between "refresh" and "click" though the numbers rarely seem to change with either one. I suspect that the site has some lag that needs to be waited through, before the page actually updates properly.

And yeah I'm so tempted, but... I just don't want to get trapped into a clicky game against time. I'll keep clicking your guys' eggs and hatchlings.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

*feels so nerdy for having found this out* But I linked my scroll on my homepage. When I click on it and refresh the general page (not the separate dragon pages) the total amount of hits got up. I've raised it immensely with that and now at least my purple hatchling has sprouted wings.
Just to say it, I do have a life :p It just usually happens in front of the pc lol

Edit: And since my four gresw up I got two more which died, so i took revenge by getting a hydra :(
Last edited by Guest on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyan
Egg

Post by Cyan »

I caved after Trix told stories about hers for hours and hours on end. So here are my eggs:
ImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Wow, you guys are getting rare eggs like the two headed dragon, the orange, and even the gold.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

I was very excited to catch this little gem:

Blue Yoshi egg! Now to find a yellow and red... *grins*

Post by Guest »

:shock: I want a Yoshi egg too. :( But I never see any when I check the site every hour. :cry:
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I jumped on the bandwagon! I didn't realize how hard it is to get one of these guys.
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Graeth
Dragon

Post by Graeth »

Uhoh, looks like my guys aren't gonna make it. :cry:

Post by Guest »

Graeth wrote:Uhoh, looks like my guys aren't gonna make it. :cry:
That's because you need to give them more exposure to the web where they can be clicked if visitors are inclined to do so. i.e. I have my egg in my siggy.

Post by Guest »

I like orange so I couldn't resist when i saw one ^^ I think very few people would choose to get an eggs labelled: "this egg has an orange aura radiating from it" :p
To Graeth: I click your draggies every day, but they're only on the first page of this convo (I think I click a few double because of all the siggies lol)
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

I have my eggs listed in my PI signature, which gives them more than enough clicks as I'm pretty active there nowadays.

Perhaps find a forum or community that you're active on and link your eggs there? At least if they wouldn't be out of place.
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

it's really kindof difficult to get these guys hatched/grown up if you're not super active on boards and whatnot.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

*pokes eggy* Hatch already! this one is taking forever! It has almost as many clicks, etc as any of my full grown dragons, and it still won't come out!
Graeth
Dragon

Post by Graeth »

*sniff*

They didn't make it. :cry:

Post by Guest »

neither will any of mine, I guess nexus just isn't enough traffic for these guys :p pretty demanding of you ask me.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I noticed that if you go to your scroll page, and click on actions, you're given the option to stunt the hatchlings
Freeze Prevent the creature from maturing into an adult. Irreversible.
I don't know if it would keep them from dying, though, but I would think so. But it would also mean you don't get to have the adult, so I guess it's not the best solution :/
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

You guys need to post links to your scrolls not just your eggs/hatchlings. With the scroll page it's easier to see what effect we're having. People whose scrolls are posted I sit there and refresh-refresh-refresh the scrolls until I get bored and the hit counts go up a ton! :) Plus, the Clicks count seems to be related to clicking /from the scroll/ not just from another website like the Nexus. :)
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon

Post by Guest »

My egg [in my siggy] isn't going to make it, but I'd be happy if you could try anway. xD I'm notoriously successful at killing eggs.
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/13396

Mine. :3

My dragons only have about 2 days left, too. o_O *clicks them*
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry

Post by Guest »

-just noticed that everyone is posting their scroll link- Uh... Click! x3

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/10269

Post by Guest »

Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

*ninja...

...plops*

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/12929

I am mildly saddened that the ampersand wasn't recognized in Linger & Longer's name. Oh well.