Fa's Freehold Festival

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Fa's Freehold Festival

Post by Dray »

So Fa's a mothering soul and she's just a little bit lonely on her big old, empty island right now, and try as I might to get the idea out of my brain, I can't help but think that having her host some kind of event that will wind up with babies (so many baaabies) would be all kinds of awesome.

Fa's reasoning: "Dragons have frenzies all the time... and it's not like all I'd be offering is the 'flight' part of frenzies! I've got a whole beach and I could probably throw together some resort cabins... I could probably set up a tropical escape with various kinds of entertainment! Nobody has to have babies... but why wouldn't they want to? Heck, I'll bet I could probably try that "gene" thing that people are talking about, you know, that one where nobody has to touch the other person and yet babies are created out of blood or hair? That one!"

.... She's a bit off. XD

Anyways, I don't have a page up yet, but I think I might just roll with this.

In character:
Fa is sending invitations out to the Nexus, to all dragon-riders, dragon-carer-for-ers, people who live in the same area as dragons.... really to everybody who's of a proper age to participate.
Since she lives on a tropical island, she's offering all kinds of activities from beach-parties (dune-racing!), treasure hunts, and various workshops for everything from 'making your own grass skirt' to 'learn to massage' and 'how to live life to the fullest'. XD Everybody invited is under no pressure to participate in the baby making process (which, considering the nature of the get-together I'm going to be discrete about anyways!) but for those that are looking for that sort of entertainment, Fa will have establishments set and refreshments repaired as well.
Everybody is invited to visit for as long as their busy schedules will allow them to, and of course dragons are allowed to visit as well. Expectant mothers will be provided with top of the line care, and Fa is most definitely willing to foster any babies that are born (since this is part of the point of her hosting such a deal in the first place! She wants children, but can't have any of her own!)

Out of Character:
This will work something like a frenzy, but for humanoids (aka: human-sized bipeds, everything from humans to 'walks on two legs and talks' XD)
If dragons show up alongside their human riders and want to hold a mini-frenzy, that may also be possible!
Those that wish to have offspring (with a pre-chosen mate, or at their decision pending arrival on the island) will need to fill out the form below. Anybody who's showing up just to party, relax, swim, eat, sleep and enjoy the island need not send in a form... they can just show up and have fun! (No burning the island down, please! Help Fa out and pack out what litter you bring in!)
I will draw anything from a portrait shot of the offspring (waist to shoulders up) or a full image, just like a dragon... only human(ish!) and the appropriate people will get an image along with a blurb about the new character (just like in dragon hatchings. XD)
Those who can have more than one child are going on the top of my list right beside those who are willing to foster their children out! You don't have to foster all of the babies, but Fa would like to take and care for a few!
I would prefer if the participants had pictures on their pages so I can get a quick idea about what they look like... even if it's a sketch that's filled with flat colours on the computer, or quick wipes of colours with markers, or dolls made from those doll-makers! Way less chance of me mis-interpreting a description!

Further information will be provided as soon as I come up with it. Please keep in mind that this will probably be an ongoing, slow-moving event due to school, work, and all kinds of other priorities... I just think it'd be cool to have some storied character-children running around. :)

Now, for fostering out babies and mixing things up, let me know if you would like to see babies fostered to different parents the same way that dragon eggs are hatched and bonded to random people! Does everybody only want to keep their own offspring, or would you like to see about gathering others, too?
For people who can naturally only have one baby at a time, but want to have more, toss that into the form (either gene splicing or fertility magic, you pick which you'd like!)

The Form
Your name:
Your email:

Participants Name:
Participants Gender:
Participants Species:
Participants URL:
Participants Preferences (Likes and Dislikes):
(Alternately, fill out the information below)
Preferred Mates Name:
Preferred Mates Gender:
Preferred Mates Species:
Preferred Mates URL:
Number of offspring expected:
Willing to foster?:
How many to foster?:
If they have a dragon, will they fly/chase?:
If so, preferences for the dragon:
Anything else I should know?:

List of Participants

Males

Females

Dragon Males

Dragon Females

And that's all she wrote! Feel free to start sending in forms now, and I'll update this list whenever I get the chance. Baaaaaaaay-biiiiiiies! *wriggles fingers*
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Hmmmmm, this looks like it could be a lot of fun XD Where do you want the forms?

*needs to get some character sketches done, for references!*
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Oh wow this looks like a lot of fun! Soooo, I have a couple of part-Asandae who choose to remain in their human forms most of the time, and are currently in committed relationships with humanoids. Would they be allowed to participate with their significant others, or is this only for humanoidxhumanoid and draconicxdraconic pairings?
ImageImageImage
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

*snort... snicker*
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Astra, it's 'whatever goes', here! Fa isn't one to stand in the way of love! So long as it isn't like... 20' tall dragonxhuman.... because that would probably be an awkward relationship. XDDD

@Sil: *cackles and pokes with a stick* Whaaaaat?
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Dray sez:

"The forms can go right here, for now!"

Also:

"Pictures aren't required, but they're preferred!"
Image Image Image Image
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

:DDDD I am so bad about post-hatching stories...I have so much in my head but it never makes it online.
I'm only sending one pair for now; I've been planning at least one offspring for them anyway, so why not? I'll almost certainly be sending more after November, though. Need time to make pictures/dolls.
Babies, yay~!

Your name: Kitsuneko
Your email: silver_storyteller@yahoo.com

Participants Name: C'thu
Participants Gender: Male
Participants Species: Jaguar-shifter
Participants URL: http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnweyr/cerathu.html
Participants Preferences (Likes and Dislikes):
Preferred Mates Name: Sime
Preferred Mates Gender: Female
Preferred Mates Species: Jaguar-shifter
Preferred Mates URL: http://www.geocities.com/silver_storyteller/sime.html
Number of offspring expected: Well they are part cat so I guess twins or triplets would not be too unusual...
Willing to foster?: Yes
How many to foster?: Keep one for me please. :)
If they have a dragon, will they fly/chase?: Yes!
If so, preferences for the dragon: Their dragons will probably mate with each other as well (though they may take others too, who knows?)
Anything else I should know?: C'thu has an image on his page (though it's oooold), Sime has a...decent description, I think. Kids may or may not have tails in human-form (C'thu doesn't, Sime does).
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Okay, I has questions... >.>

Fa's doing this to gather babies for herself, yes? So does that mean whoever we send in to this has to be willing to leave behind a baby for her?

I've only got /maybe/ one pair (off the top of my head anyways) that might be interested and they can't get away for long periods of time, nor would they be interested in leaving behind the one offspring they could produce...(nor would the female be all /that/ interested in leaving behind /any/ should they conceive more than one)...but they would definitely be willing to take home more than just their own... >.> So I's a bit confuzzled...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Woot, first pair! :D

Xalia, consider it like a frenzy, but for the dragon-riders (though there's a lot of lee-way in which characters can be sent, they don't -have- to be dragon-riders. XD) I'm potentially hoping to receive pairs from which either I can keep one, or one can be sent to recipients other than the owner of the parents! XD I'd like to switch things up, hence the fostering idea!

I don't really want to draw one to five babies and then have the owner of the parents take them all. :\ That ehn't what this is about.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

It's somewhat what I did with the participants in the Furry Festival, but since it hasn't occurred, and I took requests for those who might want theirs (and ... I don't even know if they're here any more) and I pretty much keep most of them at Planet 20. :)

Furries are easier to make an excuse for trading babies. They might have more than one, or two... or three... heh.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Well, furry characters are welcome, too! XD

You guys can make requests in your forms and I'll honor them when I get around to drawing them. I'm just saying that people who want to share will get theirs drawn sooner. XD I'm too busy to be a philanthropist!
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

I so should be writing an essay right now *whistles innocently* But I had to make sure everyone's pages were nice and updated for this! I'm so excited!

aaaaand GoDaddy chooses NOW to be down *stabs it* if any of these URLS are wrong, I'm sorry, I have no way to test them :( Also, apparently every lyrics site on the first page of google is hosted by them, because I can't get any lyrics. Waah.

edit: even DA is hosted by GoDaddy! It's like they're taking away the WHOAL INTERNETS D: In other news, I use the same hosting as DA. Wacky.

Your name: Astra Draconis
Your email: martianlunatic@gmail.com

Participants Name: Aleia Cyrosian
Participants Gender: female
Participants Species: Centuran
Participants URL: http://www.moon-struck.net/draco_prime/aleia/index.html
Preferred Mates Name: Farinth Rufasilex
Preferred Mates Gender: male
Preferred Mates Species: Piralan/Danachian
Preferred Mates URL: http://www.moon-struck.net/draco_prime/ ... rinth.html
Number of offspring expected: uhhhh ... 2 I guess?
Willing to foster?: oh yes definitely.
How many to foster?: 1 ... Aleia and Farinth definitely aren't at the "let's raise kids together" stage, but I'd like one to foster to one of my own characters if that's ok *sad puppy eyes*
If they have a dragon, will they fly/chase?: Craith and Epsom? Hells yeah, they're way too serious all the time, they need to get some action.
If so, preferences for the dragon: None as long as Aleia doesn't have to participate 'cause she'll be busy with Farinth.
Anything else I should know?: Farinth will be in his humanoid form all this time, of course :)

and of course...

Your name: Astra Draconis
Your email: martianlunatic@gmail.com

Participants Name: Zodiac
Participants Gender: male
Participants Species: Tenav
Participants URL: http://www.moon-struck.net/draco_prime/zodiac/
Preferred Mates Name: Petasati Promontores
Preferred Mates Gender: female
Preferred Mates Species: Askan/Makanan
Preferred Mates URL: http://www.moon-struck.net/draco_prime/ ... asati.html
Number of offspring expected: 2 or so
Willing to foster?: yes of course
How many to foster?: one ... again, Petasati and Zodiac may not keep it for themselves, but I've got plenty of char's who would love to raise children.
If they have a dragon, will they fly/chase?: Sure :)
If so, preferences for the dragon: Veresti would prefer to fly Corona (http://www.moon-struck.net/draco_prime/ ... orona.html) but they're both open minded.
Anything else I should know?: Petasati, like Farinth, will be in human form.
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

X3 I have a template for a pair of girls for Kitsu drawn out! I think that I'm going to do one template for two characters, then colour them differently... it's kind of hard, since we see humans as all individuals in the first place, and dragons... you can do twenty the same and everybody can realize that they're different characters by the colours!

XD Anyways, yay for experimenting, I guess!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Well, hey, twins. :P
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Your name: Shard
Your email: kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com

Participants Name: Lucas (of Domina)
Participants Gender: Male
Participants Species: Human, Dragonmage
Participants URL: http://www.geocities.com/zora_domina@sb ... lucas4.htm
Participants Preferences (Likes and Dislikes): wimmins. females. whatever. He's a Sanger. :) Blondes.
** Lucas is a dragon mage and can shapeshift accordingly. He can also however shift comfortably into a horse-taur, he spent a good amount of time with centaurs before settling at Domina. He's confident that this time none of his offspring will wind up going to truly odd places, and will seek whoever is interested... :)

Preferred Mates Name: 1--Iris (of Domina)
Preferred Mates Species: Human, mage
Preferred Mates URL: (same, but also http://www.geocities.com/zora_domina@sb ... m-iris.htm )
Number of offspring expected: 2, twins of whatever gender combination you wish to play with
Willing to foster?: yes
How many to foster?: I prefer to keep one and let Fa take one of Iris's, she can't possibly expect to keep up with Sanger twins.
If they have a dragon, will they fly/chase?: Mystylia, female, who will mate if and only if there's a really special guy there. She's a Spirit ROF dragon after all, and her other other experience (which may or may not be in continuity / future) is at the last full Flurry.
If so, preferences for the dragon: pale, gorgeous, dashing, not shallow
Anything else I should know?: Iris might be intrigued by *cloning* though... she is uncomfortable just "giving" a child away. It's a child after all!

Preferred Mates Name: 2-- Audeo Rufaincul
Preferred Mates Species: Avengaean Fire
Preferred Mates URL: (same)
Number of offspring expected: however many needed, in dragon or humanoid form
Willing to foster?: yes!
How many to foster?: would like to keep at least 1 of whoever, please
If they have a dragon, will they fly/chase?: she IS the dragon :)
If so, preferences for the dragon: she will fly with Lucas, though she might look around too, for other experiences while he's out screwing with everyone :D
Anything else I should know?: Shapeshifter, typical Aven I suppose.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Bua ha haha. XD Yay, I like getting Lucas into things! Thanks, Shard!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I have plenty of Sangers. :) If you want any specific ones or even ones I haven't got out there yet (like, make your own genre) I would be more than happy to toss them onto this island and let them spooge their way through it.

o.o

oi lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

BAD mental image! *cackles and puts Shard in time out!*

They're all making babies via cloning process and playing card games nicely! *shifty eyes*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

*pouting Sanger-mind in the corner says "well THAT's no fun. And you KNOW you want us. We're very ... flexible. Our GENES, woman, our genetics are extraordinary!"*

(shard says, "your EGO is extraordinary.")

*"That too."*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

*quietly cackling* XD They can go amuse Fa for a while. There, all's taken care of!