[Bishen Realm] -- Looking for People?

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

indyana
Egg

[Bishen Realm] -- Looking for People?

Post by indyana »

I am doing a large records cleanup at Bishen Realm, checking for page errors, broken pages, and broken email addresses. Unfortunately, I've found a number of non-functional email addresses in my records, which means I can't contact these people. This is generally grounds for abandonment, since a working email address is a rule requirement. Since I have been out of the general cyberpet community for a while, I have no idea what name these people might be going by now. I would like to avoid taking away people's dragons if they still want them, so hopefully, I can track some of them down.

Below, I have put the candidate names, any email addresses I have tried, and the Bishel Dragons they have adopted from me. If you know where these people have gone (or you are these people), please, let me know.

----------------------------

Cesaiko -- AntiqueKitten@aol.com, LuckKitten@aol.com
Irtira (hc01f)

Fuzzle -- fuzzlezpetz@yahoo.com
Sharma (mc44f)

Lark/Meriwyn -- razzle_dazzle9@hotmail.com, meriwyn@hotmail.com
Selene (mc19f)

Talia -- somea_kennels@yahoo.com, talia_baby237@hotmail.com, marinea237@yahoo.com
Atlan (mc09m), Keisne (mc10m), Amon'Ra (mc21f)

Kaylalily/Starfire -- kaylalily@hotmail.com
Fyloron (mc31m)

Ame -- puppet_girl_princess@hotmail.com
Yoake (mc14f)

A reminder: If you change email addresses, at least put an updated address on your website home pages or something. For people like me who don't keep up with the community at large, it can be tough trying to track people down over the whole, wide internet.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly, neighborhood agency runner. ^_^;

In other news, someone needs to visit with people more often... someday, when she has updated her cyberpet pages... someone who happens to be typing this message. *massive shifty look* And if anyone has any picking to do on me, feel free to email me (refuge@indyslair.net). I always worry that while I am away from the message boards, my critters are getting abandoned. O_o

Found cynonix_ahl_khat@i-love-cats.com (was Shard. XD Big duh.)

Cross-posted at The Orchard Messagepost.
Last edited by indyana on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'm Woodie, 4-star et al :)

Oooh I see the problem, I haven't used that email address in about 5 years ... :)

My normal email for cyberpet stuff is
kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com

I'm the one who last (along with one other) has Glenn dragons.

Their pages should still be up at that location, they have not changed. (nor have they really even been touched in all this time lol.)

Welcome to the Nexus! :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
indyana
Egg

Post by indyana »

/Duh/. Sometimes, I am a ditz. I have no idea what sort of brain freeze I was having that I couldn't make the connection between you and your old website. XD

Thank you, Shard. The pages are fine, but I checked all the records emails, and that old one I had bounced back. I'll update your email address, and all will be well. ^_^;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'm still wondering how many people send stuff to several other emails I have had over the years, possibly expecting to reach me. Of course I did get the one email from some family wanting to invite me to a reunion. It was a fictional name, and they had thought they'd found a long-lost relative... I was like, "sorry, I wish but... um..."
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I think I sent you a mail to the almiron marad mail not too long ago :p Haven't gotten a reply yet. (don't really remember what it was about either)
Other than that I go by the name of ettin_trix sometimes and once I got an e-mail of a person thinking I was family. To me ettins are just cute little creatures, but apparently, there's more to them lol.