The Dragon's Guild Is Open Again!

Bring your characters to life!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

The Dragon's Guild Is Open Again!

Post by Dray »

I've been ninja-sneaking over JKat's shoulder, since she's been working on a very special project.....

http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kat/dragonsguild/

The Dragon's Guild! Originally opened in the 1990's, this chat-based dragon Role Play game is relaxed and open ended, so you can bring in your dragon-characters and play around with them, or develop big plots, or whatever you like! :O Plus, the site is all nice and shiny!

Give her a look, and join up! >:3 I has a secret plan in play for people who show up and participate over the next couple of weeks, here!

(Also, DAGRONS~! WOW! XD)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

This interests me... I haven't gotten any sort of roleplaying in in a long, long time. But I'm not sure how active I'd be able to be over any length of time...

Post by Guest »

Sure looks awesome and quite intriguing. However, I am already a member of a number of active RPGs and I do not think I can add to them yet. Unless one or two of them suddenly becomes inactive which is highly unlikely for now. However, rest assured that I if I find myself having more time for RPGs, then I'll definitely join. ^_^
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

It's more of a 'stop in and play when you have time' than a 'you have to be here NOW to play [blank]' sort of RP! ^_^ Nice and easy does 'er... at least until you get addicted! (we hope! XD)