Welcome!

I'm new! What do I do?
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Welcome!

Post by Xenoqueen »

Welcome to the Nexus!

Wondering where all the forums are? To try and help counter spambot-browsing, all the forums here are Hidden so that only Registered users can see, browse, and post to them.

In order to join the insanity, you'll need to register as a member and wait for <strike>me, Phoenix, to approve your account. This should happen within 24 hours, so please be patient.</strike> ADMIN RESPONSIBILITIES HAVE BEEN PASSED TO DRAY who is a wonderful wonderful person and, unlike me, still active in the Nexus community.

Be sure to include information in your profile that will make it clear to her that you're not a spambot! Having Interests or a Signature that correspond with the nature of the Nexus is your best bet! Talk about dragons, writing, art, reading, or how you found the Nexus -- anything

But mistakes sometimes happen and real applications get deleted, so feel free to email her if 24 hours have passed since you registered and still cannot log in. If she DID delete you by mistake, you'll have to reapply. You can send her an email or a PM to get in touch with her!

Spambots register at an insane rate, as I'm sure you've noticed. Sometimes real accounts get eaten in this process so be sure to have extra info in your profile!

Thanks very much for your patience with this process. On behalf of the entire Nexus, we're looking forward to having you join us!