3 Clutches at VotS!!! - Eikida's Clutch Hatching! :D

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Post by Guest »

I make an attempt at being helpful, since Uny's gone to sleep for the night and I'm on my last rounds of the intarwebs:

From the nests page, which will no longer be looking this way tomorrow after Uny's back from church:

Candidates for Clutch #8 (12 available):

Paxi Rufasilez - CacophenyAngel
Chloe Verose - Feral
Nadine Mason-Sanger - Shard
Vahram - Shard
Dashwood - Feral
Logan - Cy

So, yes, Cacopheny. Two of those are yours. :D
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Thank you : )
The stupidest smart person you ever met.

Post by Guest »

:D No problem.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay my four are up:
http://www.geocities.com/istvansanger/cynthia2.htm

Nadine - Zalti (female), Aizzal (male)
Vahram - Cozett (grey), Latti (orange)

They are so freaking adorable, I cannot wait to see what the adults will look like! But then, I'm also eagerly waiting to see what Zuan looks like too. :)

... What about the ones which haven't been put up? Are those going to be readopted or just let to die or reabsorbed into VOTS?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Dragons that have not been paged or updated within a reasonable time period after the announcement of "this needs to be done within x weeks" will be declared abandoned and most of them readopted. The abandonment warning has not yet gone out, so those of you who still need to page for VotS still have time.

Awesome paging your hatchlings so fast, though, Shard. :D
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

And here's the second of those three hatchings! Again, no hatching story. ^.^;; There'll be a story for the next hatching, I promise.

Oh, and Lilu helped with the hatchling stats again. XD; It is, again, perfectly fine to re-word some of them when you pick 'em up. *salute* Also on the subject of stats, we got another few elementals! :D It amuses me that they're almost exactly the same as the first clutch of elementals. All water. There needs to be some other!elemental Saa hybrids out there, I think. Maybe someday. ^.^

Kay, pickup! :D

http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ckup12.htm

Now all I gotta do is update the fostered list. x.x; *dislikes recordkeeping sometimes*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Oooh excellent!

My one request is ... maybe, could you name the files with a little more information? I'm winding up with my own codes for them when I save them, but right now the filenames are so short and don't have any further info on them than "h" for hatchling. O.o Might I recommend, using some form of clutch numbering or letters too?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Unyko wrote:Now all I gotta do is update the fostered list. x.x; *dislikes recordkeeping sometimes*
Or post disgruntled recordkeeping posts until I agree to do it for you. :D
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shard: Eep, I'm sorry. o.o; I tend to rename any image that I upload anyway, so the simple number system is just easier for me to upload. (I used to put all sorts of info into the filename, but it all seemed so superfluous when I was putting them up on pickup pages, and their files into folders marked by parent, so I stopped. *sheepish*) I'm sure I can do clutch numbering, though.. and if the clutch has more than one father, a way of telling them apart. ^.^; I'll do that with the hatchings from now on.

Lilu: *snrk* Well, that wasn't the intention, but I'm glad you helped out anyway. *love on?* :D
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cy »

Gyzzai [female] and Tannol [male] are up here: http://www.geocities.com/cys_kave/Logan.htm

:]

Post by Guest »

Unyko wrote:I'm sure I can do clutch numbering, though.. and if the clutch has more than one father, a way of telling them apart. ^.^; I'll do that with the hatchings from now on.

Lilu: *snrk* Well, that wasn't the intention, but I'm glad you helped out anyway. *love on?* :D
13-01a, 13-01b ?

also: YAAAY! :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Mine are up,
http://www.geocities.com/istvansanger/cynthia2.htm (same page as the others)

Yogijogi and Jaldine! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Unyko,

Thank you!! He's beautiful!!

I am so sorry that I didn't get a chance to get any farther on the story... (the migraine lasted 8 days... I have to go to the Dr., as something else is wrong, we know that now), and I got hit with a bad case of writers' block.

What's his name/how is he to be named? Again, thank you, he's perfect for Tora!!
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Oh that's right, I forgot! *facepalm* Thanks for reminding me. ^.^; Could I get those of you who ended up with a Itsaso x Brio baby (Caco, Shard, Houka Ryuu, and Feline) to add 'Nerano' as a last name for your new baby dragon? They can have any name, so long as it's followed by that surname. *sheepish* I'd meant to do that, but forgot to before uploading/announcing. :oops: Sorry! I'll send out an email in a bit, too.

And it's okay about the story bit. <3 I hope everything's okay..
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

I was wondering about the name myself. I almost added them, but since the other in the pair didn't have a last name I didn't. I will add them :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

I'll have my three up tomorrow sometime. Tonight I am too braindead ;.; Don't abandon them quite yet.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*love on Caco* Is okay. Let me know if you need an extension, yeah? <3 (And actually, thank you for reminding me. ^.^;;; *almost forgot deadline* *sheepish*)

*c/p from email that went out a few minutes ago, in case someone checks here more often than their email?*

VotS: Deadline!

Wow, sorry about not sending out a warning email. The last two weeks have been -insane- for me, and doubtless they have been for you guys as well. (Especially those of you who are doing NaNo this year.) But the deadline for two clutches is upon us, and I only have a handful of links. *sadface*

So I'm gonna give you guys until the end of today (or tomorrow morning when I wake up and check things out) to get your hatchlings up. And then, if there are any missing pages, I'm gonna sic Lilu on you. >.>;

Anyway, here's the list of who still needs a page from the two clutches that are due up today.

ZETTAI'S CLUTCH (went out 10-18-08)
Pickup: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ickup8.htm
Paxi Rufasilez - Cacopheny
Chloe Verose - Feral
Dashwood - Feral
parental claim - DF

ITSASO'S CLUTCH (went out 10-25-08)
Pickup: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ckup12.htm
Hukiloseth - Cacopheny
Ouz - Shadow
C'vin - Houka Ryuu
Alledrae Kahnsoran - Feline (you get an automatic extension, because half of your pickup still isn't done. Sorry! ^.^;;)
Le-Saara - Airy
parental claim - Midori

If I somehow missed you but your dragon is already up, please let me know, and I apologize ahead of time for giving you a heart attack. XD;

Sorry to those of you who are doing NaNo, but really all I expect is a little stat page for your dragon. Nothing fancy. The minimum effort required is to upload the image, copy and paste their stats (plus a name for the dragon >.>) and upload the page. Not too hard, is it? Only a few minutes out of your noveling time, yeah?

So, send links when you have them. And if you need an extension, please ask for it? I'm totally okay with giving time to those who really care to ask. But if you don't ask, it makes me think you don't really care. ^.^;

I'll send out one last email [and post here once more] tonight with an updated list, and final abandonment warning for these two clutches. And again, I haven't heard back from everyone, so if you happen to know an alternate means of contact for someone who's name is up there and aren't sure they're getting these updates, please let them know. Or give me their contact information so I can let them know? Either way. I don't want to abandon without warning. x.x;

~Uny
Image... Image ... Image

Post by aireona93 »

Here's mine. The page needs work, but I don't have too much time at the moment.

http://www.geocities.com/charries93/nasuna.html

Hope this works.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

ZOMG I uploaded stuff!!

Shana Nerano, sponsor of Brio Nerano.
Lani and Sol, sponsors of Paxi Rufasilex.
Brucker Nerano, bond of Hukiloseth.

And Brio has no idea how he produced someone like Brucker. He really doesn't. Hukiloseth is not complaining, however. And I have a very clear idea of Shana's personality, but my ability to upload and make stats pages is... much reduced :P
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Thanks you two. <3

But for everyone else, this is the last warning I'm gonna give. >.>; I didn't post it last night, so you got a little extra time, but after this, I'm setting Lilu loose to abandon anyone who still hasn't sent me their links whenever she decides the time has come.

Again, c/p from email:

ZETTAI'S CLUTCH (went out 10-18-08)
Pickup: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ickup8.htm
Chloe Verose - Feral
Dashwood - Feral
parental claim - DF (extension)

ITSASO'S CLUTCH (went out 10-25-08)
Pickup: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ckup12.htm
Ouz - Shadow
C'vin - Houka Ryuu (extension)
Alledrae Kahnsoran - Feline (extension)

Again, if you're on this list but your dragon is already up, please let me know, and I apologize ahead of time for giving you a heart attack. ^.^;;

Please, just reply with an extension request. x.x I -really- don't want to have to abandon anyone.

And just a note: Most of those who do get abandoned will be up for readoption soon.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

The official abandonment warnings have gone out. For those of you who don't check your e-mails regularly, please do so and reply to the most recent VotS mailing so that we know these are reaching everyone.

For those of you who know they are getting the e-mails but are quite unwilling to do so at the moment, I c/p the notice mailed to the list:
Dear adopters:

Thank you very much for those of you who have paged your dragons (and whorlings) in a reasonable frame of time. Thank you also to those of you who had the courtesy to request extensions. Unfortunately, I would like to inform you that some people have failed to page their dragons (or whorlings) and request extensions to do so. We have been very patient and you have had nearly an entire month in some cases to do so, so here's how this is going to run.

I am giving the adopters until Friday (it's when I'm going to have time and not want to jump off bridges from working and writing) to get their butts in gear and make their pages right. If on Saturday morning when I wake up there are no proper dragons paged, then they are going to be given out, first-come, first-served.

What this means for the rest of you is this: You have an opportunity to receive additional dragons or whorlings drawn by Uny. You may, should you so wish, draw up a stats page in the intervening time and apply with new characters, or you may use existing stories or pages. I'm not going to be picky about what you send in.

What I am going to be picky about is that if you are awarded a dragon, you have it up within twenty-four hours. Yes. I am so very serious. Also, I do not want to hear "DIBS ON THE CHARTREUSE ONE!" or any such thing until I let out on the Nexus that the abandonlings are fair game.

If you are not a member of the Nexus or do not frequent it so often as your e-mail, then please drop us a line and we'll set you up on a minor update schedule (but I don't think everyone and their brother wants to be getting e-mails saying which of the hatchlings are taken, so...) regarding the hatchlings.

There will be a strict limit of one hatchling per person per day, so that way everyone has a chance. If the first day goes by and there is still a hatchling available, you are welcome to snag it on the second day.

Also, please remember to be reasonable with how many dragons you assault your characters with. If they already are bonded to/sponsoring three or four, perhaps now is not the best time to attempt to shove six or seven at them.

For those of you with extensions, I expect to see your dragons up by Sunday, Nov. 16, or on the 21, this will be you.

Thank you all for your patience and good habits, and you will hear from me on Friday which to expect to see for grabs.

-Lilu, VotS Enforcement Policy
Stay tuned for Saturday Morning. And update your pages. A full-on abandonment notice will be coming in December.

Post by Guest »

I'm also reminding those of you with extensions (Uny has the list. I can't make sense of filing systems sometimes. XD) that your dragons are due up by Sunday night. Just an FYI there.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Whew! Alright. Now that we have almost everyone safely up on pages (with the exceptions of the handful that asked for extensions), I can release the adult images for those last two clutches! :D

(Sorry about the filenames, they're as unhelpful as always, but that's because I had already saved the multitude of images and coded the pages ahead of time. *sheepish* Next time, I promise. ^.^;;)

So now here you go:

Zettai's Clutch
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ickup8.htm

Itsaso's Clutch
http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/Sa ... ckup12.htm

Also, thanks to my own irresponsibility, you people who asked for an extension get another week to put up your dragon hatchlings. Which means Saturday, 11-22-08. Hopefully they'll all be up by then, because I'd hate to make Lilu keep doing my dirty work. x.x;

Anyway, enjoy your adults! :D Have your dragons' pages updated with their new adult images within two weeks (11-30-08), 'kay? <3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Can these be ANY sexier?

I think not.

:D Awesome work. Such amazing colors!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Awesome! Euphemia is paged <3

http://www.dragoncla.ws/space/euphemia.html
ImageImageImage
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Shard: :3 Thankyou!

Astra: Wow, that was fast! Win! :D Oh, and also, is there anyone in particular who you want me to list as her caretaker? I forgot to ask when you got her hatchling stage posted. ^.^; If there's no one special, I'll just put your name down as caretaker. *salute*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Guest »

oop i updated but didnt post the link. same as in the other thread:

http://www.geocities.com/moonsongglade/glade8.html
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Updated with adult image. :)

http://www.geocities.com/charries93//nasuna.html

Lovely art, as usual, Unyko! Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

So....um, in the attempt to make my pages up to date, I discovered that a nest's adults have been put on their pickup page - but... this wasn't announced, or this will be announced when? The 'Taykah page has now got its adults, that's nice, but it's kind of confusing since they went out (after?) without an announcement... *shrug* just confused is all.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*facepalm* See, this is why I need help with things. x.x; I had intended to announce that when I uploaded the adult images, but then I realized that they had that horrible white halo that .gifs get when they're not saved right. >.>;;; So I was gonna re-save the images and announce the adult pickup -before- the two more recent ones, but with all the commotion about readopting, I completely forgot.

*fall over and die*

Um. Technically they did grow up first. <.<; Let me re-save the images really quick, yeah? *sheepish*

*such a bad agency owner/adopter* ;.;
Image... Image ... Image